Rubbing

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
Starshine
Regent Empress

Re: Rubbing

Postby Starshine » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:29 am

mostirreverent wrote:Twister :D
Depends on the position. Legs back might give you more room to get there. Then of course you could share the nipple. I love to bring a woman's juice to her nipples and then lick them.

On second thoughts, advanced Yoga!

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:35 am

Starshine wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:Twister :D
Depends on the position. Legs back might give you more room to get there. Then of course you could share the nipple. I love to bring a woman's juice to her nipples and then lick them.

On second thoughts, advanced Yoga!

That would be the Sunward Sharing Cow position :D
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

ashlyzoe
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby ashlyzoe » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Each has its own set of nice feel, tongue, touch, as do rubbing, rubbing against each other is an incredible sensation of pleasure and skill finding the right place. When done in the right spot, WOW, incredible...

Ohanra
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Ohanra » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:12 pm

As a newbie I've just found this thread, apologies to drag it up again. I'm single right now but in the past I have always enjoyed rubbing my lady area against my girlfriends, I prefer it on top of each other kissing passionately and being pressed together so tightly, I've managed to come countless times like this. I've also done it fully clothed just cuddling & kissing on the sofa & managed to come, my total favourite is to do this with us both wearing nice boots or shoes, footsie in shoes with a girl is my little fancy/fetish & that turns me on enough to come just on its own!
Come to think of it I also enjoy slow dancing with a girl & pressing our middle's together or better still squatting down slightly so the top of our thighs rests against each other's lady areas... damn that's got me all tingly down below!!!!

louise_heels
Duchess

Re:

Postby louise_heels » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:21 am

Louise_Ash wrote:I must admit its got me quite hot too. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I quite like the idea and I can't seem to get this vision out of my mind of two girls rubbing eachother

When you throw in 'wet' , 'panties', 'stockings' and 'mound' its all over for me - I'm becoming wet just thinking about it.

T H A N K Y O U !

Louise.
xx

Mmmm, a good time to bump this thread I think, always makes me feel horny dipping into it ;-)

christa12
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby christa12 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:45 pm

This thread is indeed making me even hornier.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:51 pm

AnnaKay wrote:There's a lot in here about girls fingering each other or using their tongues on each other. I like rubbing my pussy against my lovers pussy, either in a scissors position or one on top of the other. We get a lot of pleasure rubbing our mounds together (I find it more erotic when we both have hair).

Anyone any comments, stories?

You sound like my kind of girl.
Any sort of stimulation between two women is very, very exciting and pleasurable.
:D

katielewin
Getting in the Groove

Postby katielewin » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:45 am

I recently returned to this thread and wound myself up something stupid :oops:

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:52 pm

ashlyzoe wrote:Each has its own set of nice feel, tongue, touch, as do rubbing, rubbing against each other is an incredible sensation of pleasure and skill finding the right place. When done in the right spot, WOW, incredible...

The real fun in finding that right spot. Mmmmmmm what a feeling!

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Re: Re:

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:53 pm

louise_heels wrote:

I quite like the idea and I can't seem to get this vision out of my mind of two girls rubbing eachother

When you throw in 'wet' , 'panties', 'stockings' and 'mound' its all over for me - I'm becoming wet just thinking about it.

T H A N K Y O U !

Louise.
xx

Mmmm, a good time to bump this thread I think, always makes me feel horny dipping into it ;-)

There is nothing quite as good as rubbing another....the right way. :dance:

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:54 pm

Ohanra wrote:As a newbie I've just found this thread, apologies to drag it up again. I'm single right now but in the past I have always enjoyed rubbing my lady area against my girlfriends, I prefer it on top of each other kissing passionately and being pressed together so tightly, I've managed to come countless times like this. I've also done it fully clothed just cuddling & kissing on the sofa & managed to come, my total favourite is to do this with us both wearing nice boots or shoes, footsie in shoes with a girl is my little fancy/fetish & that turns me on enough to come just on its own!
Come to think of it I also enjoy slow dancing with a girl & pressing our middle's together or better still squatting down slightly so the top of our thighs rests against each other's lady areas... damn that's got me all tingly down below!!!!

All of the things you mentioned are quite pleasurable, indeed. :clap: :clap: :clap:

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:14 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
louise_heels wrote:

T H A N K Y O U !

Louise.
xx

I bet men do it better :shock:
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:43 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
louise_heels wrote:

T H A N K Y O U !

Louise.
xx

Is this what your men tell you? :doh:

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:39 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
louise_heels wrote:

T H A N K Y O U !

Louise.
xx

Is this what your men tell you? :doh:

Yes, but only on packed tube cars
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:18 am

katielewin wrote:I recently returned to this thread and wound myself up something stupid :oops:

yes it's definitely a good one :-)

Return to “The Pink Lounge”