Rubbing

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
tracym
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Rubbing

Postby tracym » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:20 pm

just thinking about it is getting me so horny

christa12
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby christa12 » Fri May 17, 2013 6:59 am

I am so wet reading this thread. The thought of rubbing against somebody else's wetness makes me incredibly horny.

mary11

Postby mary11 » Sun May 19, 2013 11:18 pm

I am still new to this, but when i have done this it has been incredible. Took time to get right but was amazing when we did.

Starshine
Regent Empress

Postby Starshine » Mon May 20, 2013 4:00 am

Hitting the spot can be a little bit like playing Twister. You need to be confident with the friend you are with. I would not suggest this until you know each others bodies well.
Last edited by Starshine on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

annakarenina
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: rubbing pussies

Postby annakarenina » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:54 pm

claudia101 wrote:well i,m a 44 years old f but anyways you people might find me crazy me and my f lover we both like it wearing pantyhose for rubbing our nylon pussies togather and what i like the most is rubbing my nylon pussy onto her nylon thighs as i rub my fingers on her nylon pussy,once i start getting wild and hot i sit my nylon pussy on her lips and she starts licking just until i start comming threw my hoses,and she does the same to me.but there,s more to this and its to long to write.

This just made me melt. And rub myself. And melt some more.

eroticman11
Devotee

Re: rubbing pussies

Postby eroticman11 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:43 pm

annakarenina wrote:
claudia101 wrote:well i,m a 44 years old f but anyways you people might find me crazy me and my f lover we both like it wearing pantyhose for rubbing our nylon pussies togather and what i like the most is rubbing my nylon pussy onto her nylon thighs as i rub my fingers on her nylon pussy,once i start getting wild and hot i sit my nylon pussy on her lips and she starts licking just until i start comming threw my hoses,and she does the same to me.but there,s more to this and its to long to write.

This just made me melt. And rub myself. And melt some more.

well if u want a helping hand or fingers anna???

StasiaG
Wet behind the ears

Re: Pussy Kissing Pleasure

Postby StasiaG » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:43 am

In my lesbian fantasies this is what I dream of ...-and maybe lube each other up so we are very wet and slide against each other ,rubbing our pussies together F****** hard till we both come , while she is sucking on my tits so
Hard ... I love the thought of 2 wet pussies grinding together , my pussy is wet and longing now ....

AnnaKay wrote:To answer the lady who sent me a private message, yes there are other positions that give superb pussy kissing pleasure for two girls.

Try getting your friend to lie flat on her back with her legs in the air. You lie between her legs and you will find that you can rub your pussies together very nicely.

I've got a good illustration but the link doesn't seem to want to work when I post it in here so send me a private message and I'll email a copy to you.

I thought other readers might be interested as well.

christa12
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby christa12 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:36 pm

this sounds so hot!

StrangePaleTurnip
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby StrangePaleTurnip » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Never done this myself but I have a date on Halloween so fingers crossed, legs open ;)

Shooter
Half blood

Postby Shooter » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:36 am

SPT
love that " fingers crossed legs open " how did it go Halloween
Shooter
Life's short eat dessert first

Dannielle_Ash_13
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Dannielle_Ash_13 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Yeah, how was halloween? I had a right nice night! me and my long term friend we tried this whole thing of rubbing our mounds together and my god you feel everymove of each other! and both being squirters .. hehe, well i'll let you use your imagination X

Shooter
Half blood

Postby Shooter » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

When at school we went to Lincoln Cathedral and they gave us paper and pencils so that we could go rubbing the memorial stones.............did nothing for me

Shooter
Half blood

Re: clits

Postby Shooter » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:52 am

AnnaKay wrote:
Somptuous wrote:Yes, I like the c*** to c*** brushing but our preferred position me and my current lady is that I put my breast near her pussy and squeeze it so that the tit stimulates her c*** lips.

Tit to Clit eh? Must try that. I like the feel of facial lips on my nipple so why not pussy lips. Next time I get the chance I'll try it out and let you know what I think. Thanks.

AK did you try it, how did it feel. Anybody else tried this

Starshine
Regent Empress

Re: clits

Postby Starshine » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:15 am

Shooter wrote:
AnnaKay wrote:
Somptuous wrote:Yes, I like the c*** to c*** brushing but our preferred position me and my current lady is that I put my breast near her pussy and squeeze it so that the tit stimulates her c*** lips.

Tit to Clit eh? Must try that. I like the feel of facial lips on my nipple so why not pussy lips. Next time I get the chance I'll try it out and let you know what I think. Thanks.

AK did you try it, how did it feel. Anybody else tried this

That would be too much like playing Twister :D .

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:28 am

Twister :D
Depends on the position. Legs back might give you more room to get there. Then of course you could share the nipple. I love to bring a woman's juice to her nipples and then lick them.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Return to “The Pink Lounge”