How often do you masturbate

Lesbian forum - a friendly and sociable place to chat to other girls who love girls
TEXAN1010
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: How often do you masturbate

Postby TEXAN1010 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:37 pm

dottitotti wrote:
Alleycat2017 wrote:Couple of times a day at the moment. Struggling this hot weather to not get excited - too many people with too few clothes.....

That'll be me this lunchtime. Hot weather, just a dress on, went out, came back, layed out on the sofa and did it.

I am the same.. :-)

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:52 pm

I find that when I am under a lot of stress, I tend masturbate more often.
Fortunately, like is very stressful.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:41 am

it's been a week and counting or behaving. I've tried not doing it to see if I'd have wet dreams like I did as a teen. seems not to work. I love that it makes me drip when a woman plays with me, before coming.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:32 am

Totally depends. I go though phases. Sometimes I try to edge for day or two, but edging is becoming almost impossible. I tried to edge for a week once, I don't no why I thought I could do it, I survived doing it for three days. I'm getting turned off it, it's not making a difference anymore.

Right now, I'm masturbating about every other day, or every three days. Twice a day. I like to have an audience in the morning, but I usually like to be alone at night. I'm in a no-sleep phase at the moment, so I'm getting a lot of 'me' time at 3 am. :lol:

dottitotti
Wet behind the ears

Postby dottitotti » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:18 pm

I had a nice time on the sofa this lunchtime.
It must be the heat.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:57 am

Elysa wrote:Totally depends. I go though phases. Sometimes I try to edge for day or two, but edging is becoming almost impossible. I tried to edge for a week once, I don't no why I thought I could do it, I survived doing it for three days. I'm getting turned off it, it's not making a difference anymore.

Right now, I'm masturbating about every other day, or every three days. Twice a day. I like to have an audience in the morning, but I usually like to be alone at night. I'm in a no-sleep phase at the moment, so I'm getting a lot of 'me' time at 3 am. :lol:

this morning edged in the shower with lots of soap then after drying off. Relayed my horniness via text. she said just take care of yourself. I said I would wait, and asked don't you like making me wait. she said, well yes, in that case. Then added, stop it, you're making me really wet. :D Definitely prefer an audience always. Makes it feel that much more dirty. Love dirty. I really love it when a woman feels a bit shy sharing her fingers with me. Love to interrupt a woman and taste them and then look at her as if to say, that fitly thing you do to yourself tastes so nice, then hand her back her hand.
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Elysa
Master Wizard

Postby Elysa » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:17 am

mostirreverent wrote:
Elysa wrote:Totally depends. I go though phases. Sometimes I try to edge for day or two, but edging is becoming almost impossible. I tried to edge for a week once, I don't no why I thought I could do it, I survived doing it for three days. I'm getting turned off it, it's not making a difference anymore.

this morning edged in the shower with lots of soap then after drying off. Relayed my horniness via text. she said just take care of yourself. I said I would wait, and asked don't you like making me wait. she said, well yes, in that case. Then added, stop it, you're making me really wet. :D Definitely prefer an audience always. Makes it feel that much more dirty. Love dirty. I really love it when a woman feels a bit shy sharing her fingers with me. Love to interrupt a woman and taste them and then look at her as if to say, that fitly thing you do to yourself tastes so nice, then hand her back her hand.

I'm having a déjà vu. :lol:

There's too many therapeutic benefits from masturbating alone. I can always fit in the day if I need. Another reasons to never tell a partner not to masturbate. It's absurd that it was once associated with shame and guilt. Backwards thinking. Gonna go have a nice play now.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:24 am

Elysa wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:

I'm having a déjà vu. :lol:

There's too many therapeutic benefits from masturbating alone. I can always fit in the day if I need. Another reasons to never tell a partner not to masturbate. It's absurd that it was once associated with shame and guilt. Backwards thinking. Gonna go have a nice play now.

had a woman say she was alway too busy. WTF? how long does it take. I've seen her do it, and she goes crazy. I can't imagine she would want it all the time, rather than having to wait till she sees me. I have an ex that only does it when she is seeing someone. Otherwise she shuts down. though I've gotten her to admit to breaking her code in a moment of "weakness". I laugh, and she says laughs saying screw you. :lol:

Thanks for letting me know your off to play. Love knowing that, but you knew that. Tease…xxx
Mark Twain

Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Jenzz
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Jenzz » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:48 pm

Around once a week but after reading posts on here i always want to!

hummerpaar

Postby hummerpaar » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:01 pm

I masturbate at least once a day. My wife and I have developed a routine of masturbating together every morning before we get out of bed. No matter how early this is our way of starting the day full of energy.
Usually that will do me for the day. My wife however will require another round later in the day. Mostly she does it alone but sometimes she teases me and gets off in front of me.
I am a man and happily married for 38 years. My wife and I love sex and we are very active. Actually never more active before in our lives. As we get more mature, we discover new things and new pleasures. Looking 4 new pleasures and share.

Ady6970
Half blood

Postby Ady6970 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:07 pm

[quote="hummerpaar"]I masturbate at least once a day. My wife and I have developed a routine of masturbating together every morning before we get out of bed. No matter how early this is our way of starting the day full of energy.
Usually that will do me for the day. My wife however will require another round later in the day. Mostly she does it alone but sometimes she teases me and gets off in front of me.[/quote]

You sound like a very lucky fellow indeed!

LE Model
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby LE Model » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Twice a day if possible ...but reading those posts think I'd open my legs anytime anywhere ....throbbing at the thought yet unable to satisfy just now company at present prevents it .....would love a tongue though OMG help !!! :tounge:

Return to “The Pink Lounge”