James Haven is back with his old girlfriend!

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

James Haven is back with his old girlfriend!

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:28 pm

No, not this one.

He was "seen" with this woman Shanti Lowry back in 2007. They attended the "By The Way" screening in July 2012.

Re: James Haven is back with his old girlfriend!

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:31 pm

I mean really, why would anyone want to date a guy who had tongued and dry humped his sister on the red carpet and countless magazine spreads?

I mean what do you do when you are making out? Hey honey, am I as good as your sister? OMG, I think I am going to be sick!

Loving your snark by the OP, heh!

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:35 pm

that poor guy just does not look good at all. that hat and white shirt make him look paler and older than he should. gotta wonder what is going on w/ him.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Guest wrote:I mean really, why would anyone want to date a guy who had tongued and dry humped his sister on the red carpet and countless magazine spreads?

I mean what do you do when you are making out? Hey honey, am I as good as your sister? OMG, I think I am going to be sick!

Loving your snark by the OP, heh!

Thanks :) Look at his scruffy Brad-like beard. It's hard to believe he was trying to impress this woman.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Guest wrote:No, not this one.

He was "seen" with this woman Shanti Lowry back in 2007. They attended the "By The Way" screening in July 2012.

Those pictures of the Ho and James always reminds me just how sick the Loons are---not a one of them find anything wrong with this relationship. They think it is normal---maybe in a Loon family but not the real world and yes I love my brother dearly but not like that.

OHNOSHEDIDN'T!

Postby OHNOSHEDIDN'T! » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:53 pm

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. This guys eyes, scare the beejesus out of me. There's just something that just screams "perv"......

ShowerCryJolie
Teacher

Postby ShowerCryJolie » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:59 pm

It always creeps me out how much he looks like Jolie, even after her plastic surgery. It looks like they've (or just one) tried to make themselves look alike, ugh.
~`~`~The Sister Loons prey for the praying mantis Angle Angie.~`~`~

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:06 pm

She should get James the surgery she had for the crazy bug eyes but they will still come out sometimes.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Who wouldn't want to go out with him? The anticipation of what attention grabbing outfit he will wear must be a turn on.

ImageImage

TOL premiere
ImageImage

Faery
Regent Empress

Postby Faery » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Damn. He's creepier looking then jolie!!!
Curses! Foiled again!
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=655095
Mods/Admins please take pity on me and un-ban my IP one day.

Mac and P
Transcendent Poster

Postby Mac and P » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 pm

She is an upgrade.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:37 pm

I thought he got married or was engaged or something?

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 pm

'Beowulf'

He's a chick magnet.

kittypurry
M'Lady

Postby kittypurry » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:Who wouldn't want to go out with him? The anticipation of what attention grabbing outfit he will wear must be a turn on.

ImageImage

Now I have long been a fan of the smurfsuit, but I have never been treated to the Mr TightyWhitey outfit before!
Guest, I thank you for bringing such splendour to my laptop. :worship: I am overcome...

The question which now must be asked, however, is did he actually buy this charming costume in white AND blue - or did he inadvertently pour bleach in the washing machine instead of Daz?!

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:52 pm

kittypurry wrote:
Guest wrote:Who wouldn't want to go out with him? The anticipation of what attention grabbing outfit he will wear must be a turn on.

ImageImage

Now I have long been a fan of the smurfsuit, but I have never been treated to the Mr TightyWhitey outfit before!
Guest, I thank you for bringing such splendour to my laptop. :worship: I am overcome...

The question which now must be asked, however, is did he actually buy this charming costume in white AND blue - or did he inadvertently pour bleach in the washing machine instead of Daz?!

You are welcome, glad you enjoy the fashion sense of James Heaven as I do. The white outfit always reminds me of Woody Allen's sperm in Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex. James has SEX written all over him!

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”