Brad Pitt Loses Previously Awarded Time with His Kids as Judge Is Disqualified in Ongoing Dispute

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

snowbunny si
M'Lady

Re: Brad Pitt Loses Previously Awarded Time with His Kids as Judge Is Disqualified in Ongoing Dispute

Postby snowbunny si » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:34 am

her extreme inability to save face in hollywood and move on screams HE LEFT HER FIRST.
she is using the political climate of #resist and the radical tear down of foundation of family and community as the grease for her skids.

she wishes to burn down any good those kids feel for him and make it feel resolute in their minds by ''empowering'' them with testifying against their father crap. she is a true cvnt, she would love to get them to think this was all because of them.
We pay for filthy men and their child brides but Biden left our citizens and hero dogs behind>TALIBAN CHOSE WHO BOARDED OUR PLANES. 5000 kids from NO BORDER insanity totally missing>THE CARTELS ARE SEX TRAFFICKING WHILE KAMALA CACKLES.

snowbunny si
M'Lady

Re: Brad Pitt Loses Previously Awarded Time with His Kids as Judge Is Disqualified in Ongoing Dispute

Postby snowbunny si » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:51 am

she's all about her kids, ''fighting back''.
she's publicly nasty af about money from him when she's been having them most the time even before she got the judge's order baked.
that pic of her w/ shi after her ''medical appt'' was shameless bullshit...she has those kids twisted up in her fake welfare and so far up her ass they'll never have a life or identity separate from her.
We pay for filthy men and their child brides but Biden left our citizens and hero dogs behind>TALIBAN CHOSE WHO BOARDED OUR PLANES. 5000 kids from NO BORDER insanity totally missing>THE CARTELS ARE SEX TRAFFICKING WHILE KAMALA CACKLES.

snowbunny si
M'Lady

Postby snowbunny si » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:49 am

what a crock of S***.

Angelina Jolie has said she feared for the safety of her family during her marriage to Brad Pitt.

In an interview with The Guardian, the actor was asked whether she feared for her children during the relationship, to which she replied: “Yes, for my family. My whole family.”

Jolie admitted she could not talk in depth about her experiences with Pitt due to an ongoing legal situation but confirmed that she was referencing the domestic abuse allegations she made against her ex-husband.

She went on to call her custody battle with Pitt “horrific” and alleged that he had been “verbally abuse and physical” with their adopted son, Maddox, during a flight on their private plane.

She added: “It doesn’t start with the violation [the plane incident]. It’s so much more complicated than that.” Jolie also said that Maddox had been “denied a voice in court” due to the US not being signed up to United Nations convention on the rights of the child (UNCRC).

“It took a lot for me to be in a position where I felt I had to separate from the father of my children.”

Mac and P
Seraphim

Postby Mac and P » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:53 pm

She is sicker by the day. She is destroying her children as she feeds them her toxic hatred daily.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”