Angelina Has Lost Her Mind!

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
Victorious1-reborn
Saintly

Re: Angelina Has Lost Her Mind!

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:57 pm

Angie is pap strolling at the DM with two of her kids today. Overdressed and all in white while the two girls wear normal street clothes.
"Fear of Vikings build castles." - Charles Manson

V.A.J.
Demigod

Postby V.A.J. » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:12 am

Looks like scuzzy-cuzzie is still on the payroll; that was some pretty obvious filming, and it was quite clear Ho and co. were doing their best to not look at the camera(and not entirely succeeding). I notice the ho looks oddly "robotic" and not at all happy; "grim" would be my assessment. It will be interesting to see what happens when she has to go to the UK for "filming"; will the kidz stay with Brad, or will they be going along as the "cover" for whatever that UK jaunt is "REALLY" for?

Victorious1-reborn
Saintly

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:45 pm

Shiloh was dressed very feminine on this pap stroll. Her shorts were feminine and she has grown out her hair and is pulling it back.

V.A.J.
Demigod

Postby V.A.J. » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:00 am

I expect she's looking grim because things are not going her way; if they were, she'd be looking all smug in that way she has. Also, it can't be a good thing for the ho in general that daddy is being so openly Trump-supportive in predominantly Democratic Hollywood. Might explain why she's been keeping such a low profile lo these last number of weeks starting just before they went back to court! And why she's now pushing to do that movie in the UK. Wonder if it was Pitt or the You-Know-Who, who got her that gig.

paranormall
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby paranormall » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:09 am

I don't think that was Shilo, looks like Vivian..was it Shilo? I think its the angle of the shot, she looks tall but really much smaller than her mom when you see side by side..the ho is only 5 '6"if that is Shilo there has been some change, also do you notice a large scar or something on her lower leg? or is it a weird shadow, flare...?

also I cant believe it , once again here is Jolie sorting through caftans, gowns and gossamer 3rd world stuff... as the poor girls are standing there folding the single grey t shirt in the store that is the only thing their mother will buy for them. that's a kind of off the path store for a star like Jolie..wonder what else they sell there? 8)

Victorious1-reborn
Saintly

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:26 am

The article (s ) specifically said that it was 14 year-old Shiloh and commented on how tall she has become. Shiloh was using crutches not that long ago. Jolie made a big production of taking both her and Z to doctor appointments. IDK but it might have something to do with a scar on her leg.

Victorious1-reborn
Saintly

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:47 pm

paranormall
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby paranormall » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:09 pm

something is odd here non? I mean really strange..something has changed dramatically.like dramatically.

Victorious1-reborn
Saintly

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:43 pm

I think that she simply grew out of the "I want to be a boy" stage and now is an adolescent with hormones and a mind of her own. She may have said something during the custody hearings about her mother pushing the transgender icon crap on her and asked for it to stop? Remember all that talk about her getting hormones and surgery at age 11? A testament to Angie's mental illness keeping her from being a parent that makes reasonable and sound parenting decisions. Great ammunition for Brad's legal team.
I can see Angie doesn't look too happy on this stroll. Shiloh is going to be stunning and will eventually *gasp!* out shine her. Hell - she already has on this stroll and half her face is covered by a mask.

paranormall
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby paranormall » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:56 am

in this article they refer to her as John..she sure doesn't look like John'..wtf? oh how I would love to be a fly on the therapists wall...if Angie ho has been forcing that child , well oh my that is quite sick.

https://www.explica.co/angelina-jolie-g ... -birthday/

Victorious1-reborn
Saintly

Postby Victorious1-reborn » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:31 am

If you think about it then it's been beyond strange from the beginning. Why does a young child need to identify sexually as early as elementary school? Why is her mother pushing for her to be either a transgender icon or a LGBT icon? (The article I posted calls her a LGBT icon- but others call her trans) In Hollywood children of celebrities cannot be in the media without the permission of the parents. (Meghan Markle just won a lawsuit against a tabloid for using pictures of her son without consent. Bravo for her and that was just a few months ago.)

Here Shiloh is not even in high school yet and her mother is encouraging the media to make her sexuality public. Wants her to be a considered a "sexual icon". When does she get to go to school and discover herself by interacting with her peers? Why does she need to identify publicly in a sexual way before she even has time and opportunity to discover herself as an adult? It smells of neurosis and abuse on the part of her mother- and neglect on the part of her father for allowing her to be abused by the mother in this way. And yes- sexualizing a child and denying a child sexual privacy is abuse no matter how you slice it.

paranormall
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby paranormall » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:22 am

it's all rather bizarre. I mean we went from a sex change type of situation...perhaps therapy has helped her figure out that she is not becoming "John" for the right reasons. she should not be under any pressure to look any particular way.

I still think Angie has gone out of her way to deny her bio girls any kind of feminine guidance or support for their beauty...they look like the the grapes of wrath and not in a stylish way...just downright neglected and thrown piles of t-shirts and old jeans to wear.

well, Shilo/John looks like a gazelle.

V.A.J.
Demigod

Postby V.A.J. » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:22 pm

If you think about it then it's been beyond strange from the beginning. Why does a young child need to identify sexually as early as elementary school? Why is her mother pushing for her to be either a transgender icon or a LGBT icon? (The article I posted calls her a LGBT icon- but others call her trans) In Hollywood children of celebrities cannot be in the media without the permission of the parents. (Meghan Markle just won a lawsuit against a tabloid for using pictures of her son without consent. Bravo for her and that was just a few months ago.)

Here Shiloh is not even in high school yet and her mother is encouraging the media to make her sexuality public. Wants her to be a considered a "sexual icon". When does she get to go to school and discover herself by interacting with her peers? Why does she need to identify publicly in a sexual way before she even has time and opportunity to discover herself as an adult? It smells of neurosis and abuse on the part of her mother- and neglect on the part of her father for allowing her to be abused by the mother in this way. And yes- sexualizing a child and denying a child sexual privacy is abuse no matter how you slice it.
As I have understood it all along, sexuality is not "fixed" until about age 15 or so and humans are sexually mature at 18. Thus a preteen proclaiming themselves 'trans" is probably using it for an attention-getting device. Or, their parent is hoping to raise their own "Chaz Bono", just like I said the ho was doing, all along; as soon as Shi was born, in fact! Let's not forget Shi's been put in "boy clothes" since she was a newborn, and ho even arranged for her to have a dyke nanny, in order to further "program" her to this end!

The whole "ugly up Shi" agenda was as obvious as a dog's balls, all along, but of course the American media (or should I say "the media arm of the C!A") has its own agenda, of course, and the public is, of course, oblivious to anything but their own delusions and projections. Witness that little tale the ho told about being completely unprepared for Maddox's arrival; no furniture in her apartment, not even a bed for him, just a stripper pole, and everyone just glossed it over as just another "cutesy" story about "Mommy Jolie" instead of the admission of neglect and exploitation that it was... The whole adoption was quite obviously a "ho publicity ploy", as were all her adoptions, but nobody cared a whit. Now, all we hear is "Those poooor kidsssssss!!!!!!?" Too bad nobody cared about them even that much, back in the day, huh?

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”