BLASTS from the PAST!

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
V.A.J.
Demigod

BLASTS from the PAST!

Postby V.A.J. » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:53 pm

Since FF is taking its sweet time about getting this forum back up and running properly (Gee, I WONDER WHY, eh? :think: ) I thought I would post some of my own anti-Jolie posts from the past and invite any others to post THEIRS here, as well!

This one was from the thread "National Enquirer: Jolie 'Apologizes' To Jen ":

Gawd what a stinking skank Mangy is..."it just happened", like that's all there was to the whole thing. Yeah RIIIGHT, the MARRIAGE-DESTROYING VOODOO AMULET just walked into Brad's car ALL ON ITS OWN. And let us not forget the humiliating ordeal that Jen went through at Mangy's hands all through 2005-6; that "W" photoshoot (you will NEVER convince me that Mangy wasn't behind that; it was MUCH TOO "catty" a stunt for a MAN to come up with), the Kenya photo, the pregnancy, all those little publicity-grabbing stunts calculated to mess with anything Jen had going on...the dirty whorebag has got a WHOLE HELL OF A LOT MORE to apologize for than just the breakup!

And sorry, but "I'm sorry" just doesn't cut it here; Jen was RIGHT not to accept the apology. The fact is, is that the whorebag ISN'T "sorry" in the least; in fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if she made the gesture (and made it PUBLIC, you will notice) because she KNEW Jen wouldn't accept it, but she wanted to be "on the record' as having "tried" to apologize. But it is typical of a megalomaniac like Mangy to THINK that saying "I'm sorry" for DESTROYING someone's life would be ENOUGH. I'm glad Jen DIDN'T accept it; it would be sickeningly LAME if she did, considering the magnitude of the offense! There will likely be a time for forgiveness; but NOT JUST YET.

It is said "There is no remission of sin without the shedding of blood" i.e. restitution has to be made, not just a verbal gesture, which is meaningless; anyone can mouth those words without an iota of genuine REMORSE. If anything , i'd suspect Mangy is just looking to "suck up" to Jen since she can see that JEN carries MUCH MORE $$$ WEIGHT in Hollywood, AND, don't forget, she's on the Academy Awards committee, TOO. :twisted:

V.A.J.
Demigod

Re: BLASTS from the PAST!

Postby V.A.J. » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:04 pm

Another post of mine from the thread "Jolie: I've Never Hurt Anybody" with a quote from an article in the Times UK about that trashy second photoshoot in W magazine with the FAKED "breastfeeding" shots...remember that? With the "blowjob" photos right next to those of the practically naked kids, and Brad in a negligee?

Two months later they were approached by W magazine, a bible of the New York fashion industry, seeking another set of shots of Angelina to coincide with the release of Changeling. The grainy black-and-white photos appeared last month, billed as “Brad Pitt’s private pictures of Angelina Jolie” and suggest the actor shouldn’t give up his day job. “I’d just had the kids six weeks before and felt so private, it didn’t feel right having a photographer fly across the world with a rack of stylish clothes for me to wear.”

Pitt turns out to be a keen amateur photographer, so W commissioned him to shoot his girlfriend in candid poses at home. “It became this one-week project in our house,” Jolie says.

The way she tells it, matters quickly got out of hand, and some of the photographs proved far too sexual to be released on an unsuspecting American audience. “Yeah, we thought about it, we’d look at the pictures as art and say this is a really interesting photograph, but then we’d know better and we’d think about how it was going to be received. So we made it a little more tame than it was originally.”
Well, she just HAD to let us know in oblique terms that she and Pitt still got it goin' on-AS IF.
And, of course, she just HAD to get her rude bits out there; Jen's got all these pics of herself looking good, so OF COURSE Jolie had to invent a way to get naked shots of herself out into the public domain, while hiding the fact that she looks like fried S***, AND still retaining her "earth mother" image, so what better way than to have "arty" "candid" pics of her supposedly "breast feeding" (we KNOW how much she LOOOVES to pander to the perv and fetishist sector with covertly incestual and pedophilic photos) and grainy photos of her showing her tits and wandering around in see-through gowns with her(?) ass showing...I'm still thinking that WASN'T Jolie in the gown; the woman had 2 different sized legs and was much too SHAPELY overall to be Jolie;(maybe she HIRED her!).

Oh, and what was that crap she was feeding us about her being 'overweight"? In that pic of her in the hat with the baby, she looks like a SCARECROW. Methinks she was UP TO SOMETHING nefarious while she was hiding out after "giving birth", (like secretly flying off to Haiti to pick up a few new VOODOO SPELLS), and the "I want to stay out of sight until I lose weight" BS was just a PRETEXT.

V.A.J.
Demigod

Re: BLASTS from the PAST!

Postby V.A.J. » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:29 am

Why I don't think that my time spent on this forum has been wasted: an observation from back in 2005-6
People concern themselves over the stupidest things ALL the time. They spend hours agonizing over their hair and whether thay are "too fat" and any number of idiotic things. So, WHY NOT this one, too? At least it is a good way to discuss and elucidate on morals and ethics while nominally discussing "Brad and Angie"...the whole thing is ALL ABOUT the disgusting smug WAY those two went about their affair, and not the affair itself; after all, infidelity is a way of LIFE in Hollywood! It was their cocky figuring that they could do exactly as they pleased and nobody would much give a S***...after all, they look "so hot" together that the general public would surely excuse them on that basis, and even APPLAUD them! NOT. It is gratifying to see how WRONG they were, for the most part!

Of course we will always have the superficials that are more concerned with appearances over any kind of decency or ethics, and those are the ones who are taken in by all these publicity shenanigans of Brad and Angie's, e.g. all the "charity" bullshite designed to pee on heads and insist it's rain, but it is good to know from all this unprecedented public ire arising over the topic of Brad and Ange that the public is NOT QUITE as stupid as it appears to be! The lessons learned here about how most of what we see and hear on the media is largely fabrication designed to bamboozle can then be leveraged to OTHER venues! Personally, I restrict my contact with the media as much as I can...I only read the National Enquirer, I do not watch TV, movies rarely. I do NOT enjoy being LIED TO in such a shameless manner. And it's practically ALL self-serving LIES. Keep that in mind always when you read a newspaper or watch TV!

Vajranagini

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”