Brad seen leaving Angelina’s home last week Tuesday

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: Brad seen leaving Angelina’s home last week Tuesday

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:36 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ltGuest wrote:Wow... 23 pages about BP being at AJ's house (maybe)? So what if it's true - AJ and the kids ARE his family, only they don't live together anymore. They're a broken family, but still family! Some people are so weird fussing about it, as if it's the strangest thing! If the story is true, what's so unusual for a man to visit his kids and their mother?

It's more important to wash your hands regularly and keep a distance from people and, ideally, wear a mask when you go out and expect to be in a crowd, like a Trump rally. :roll: I avoid crowds!!

Seriously people are so weird they think they know these people. Brad going to Angelina’s house is not a big deal, they share kids. I’m sure he goes there often. Since Angelina canceled her zoom interview around the same time I’m sure it has to do with one of the kids. This is good news parents getting along.

That's precisely my opinion! +1 :clap:
Definitely good if they're getting along now. Let me repeat what Tiger Woods said when the interviewer asked how can he and his ex be on good terms considering how it ended. Tiger answered that they have two reasons. Well, AJ & BP have 6 reasons!

Brad was the one that wanted an amicable divorce. Jolie was the one who has shown herself to be manipulative and untrustworthy with false accusations of abuse and outright lies. She is still trying to insinuate that he was somehow abusive in her recent articles and interviews. She hasn’t mellowed and she’s probably angry that she lost her fight to get sole custody and that she has to now live permanently in LA. She tried to turn the kids against him and take them away from him using PA. She is not to be trusted AT ALL and that’s why a lot of people probably don’t want to see Brad at her house (if he was at her house). What’s to stop her from making more false accusations and trying to set him up again? People are happy if they can co-operate and be civil for the sake of the kids but are also concerned for Brad. Jolie is sneaky simple as that and if I was in Brad’s shoes I would be on my guard against Jolie especially if she is now pretending to be nice and civil and then insinuating abuse in articles and interviews!

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:53 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:That was not ho's house gate. The ho loons are dumb.

No, it's just another side entrance to the Los Feliz gated community, that's all. :roll:

Lol, why would Brad be there if didn't got to Angie's house? he goes there all the time, but this time the pap got a photo of him. That is the story. They are ok, he goes to her house.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:01 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:That was not ho's house gate. The ho loons are dumb.

No, it's just another side entrance to the Los Feliz gated community, that's all. :roll:

Lol, why would Brad be there if didn't got to Angie's house? he goes there all the time, but this time the pap got a photo of him. That is the story. They are ok, he goes to her house.

if they are ok and he goes there all the time. He wouldn't call her "the worst" and his people wouldn't tell PageSix to write those articles and ho wouldn't be still bitter in every her interview since Mal2 promo till now. Stop fooling yourself. :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:05 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ltGuest wrote:Wow... 23 pages about BP being at AJ's house (maybe)? So what if it's true - AJ and the kids ARE his family, only they don't live together anymore. They're a broken family, but still family! Some people are so weird fussing about it, as if it's the strangest thing! If the story is true, what's so unusual for a man to visit his kids and their mother?

It's more important to wash your hands regularly and keep a distance from people and, ideally, wear a mask when you go out and expect to be in a crowd, like a Trump rally. :roll: I avoid crowds!!

Seriously people are so weird they think they know these people. Brad going to Angelina’s house is not a big deal, they share kids. I’m sure he goes there often. Since Angelina canceled her zoom interview around the same time I’m sure it has to do with one of the kids. This is good news parents getting along.

Definitely good if they're getting along now. Let me repeat what Tiger Woods said when the interviewer asked how can he and his ex be on good terms considering how it ended. Tiger answered that they have two reasons. Well, AJ & BP have 6 reasons!

Brad was the one that wanted an amicable divorce. Jolie was the one who has shown herself to be manipulative and untrustworthy with false accusations of abuse and outright lies. She is still trying to insinuate that he was somehow abusive in her recent articles and interviews. She hasn’t mellowed and she’s probably angry that she lost her fight to get sole custody and that she has to now live permanently in LA. She tried to turn the kids against him and take them away from him using PA. She is not to be trusted AT ALL and that’s why a lot of people probably don’t want to see Brad at her house (if he was at her house). What’s to stop her from making more false accusations and trying to set him up again? People are happy if they can co-operate and be civil for the sake of the kids but are also concerned for Brad. Jolie is sneaky simple as that and if I was in Brad’s shoes I would be on my guard against Jolie especially if she is now pretending to be nice and civil and then insinuating abuse in articles and interviews!

Exactly. The ho can't be trusted. I don't think Brad was at her house

Manal

Postby Manal » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:32 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He provoked the ending of the marriage through angry, self destructive, violent, chaotic behavior.

That doesn't give way to an amicable anything.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:33 am

Guest wrote:Loved this comment on daily mail.
So many negative comments here about Angelina. Just because you don't like her that doesn't mean she is a bad person. Brad stuck with her way longer than Jennifer Anniston and like it or not she is the mother of his children and if you are fans of Brad you should want the best for his children's mother.

Reasons why Brad stuck with Jolie: 8)

1. Open Relationship
2. Kids

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:36 am

Guest wrote:
So many negative comments here about Angelina. Just because you don't like her that doesn't mean she is a bad person. Brad stuck with her way longer than Jennifer Anniston and like it or not she is the mother of his children and if you are fans of Brad you should want the best for his children's mother.

1. Open Relationship
2. Kids

Exactly.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:37 am

Guest wrote:

1. Open Relationship
2. Kids

Reasons he refuses to finalize divorce????
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:38 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. Open Relationship
2. Kids

She delays final divorce not him

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:39 am

Guest wrote:

1. Open Relationship
2. Kids

:clap:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:40 am

Why are antis crying and saying he couldn’t have been at Jolie’s lol it’s a possibility that he was especially since she cancelled her meeting around that same time because family emergency so go cry about it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:42 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. Open Relationship
2. Kids

He doesn’t want to let her go. He could’ve let her moved to London and seen his kids twice a week by traveling there but he wants her stuck in LA :roll:

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:42 am

Guest wrote:

1. Open Relationship
2. Kids

yeah, like Will and Jada have open relationship, they are still not divorced.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:45 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. Open Relationship
2. Kids

She delays final divorce not him

She needs to take 2 years settlement and sign the paper, stop being greedy

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:48 am

Guest wrote:Why are antis crying and saying he couldn’t have been at Jolie’s lol it’s a possibility that he was especially since she cancelled her meeting around that same time because family emergency so go cry about it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

She canceled meeting on Friday, these pics were on Tuesday. Her canceling meeting had nothing to do with Brad. you dummy

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”