RADAR: Angelina's Charity Plunges 2.2 million into debt

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: RADAR: Angelina's Charity Plunges 2.2 million into debt

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Someone should send this to Brad and his legal team. They should tighten the rope on her neck and end her. :lol:

Brad better worry about MIR.he will lose so much money.

MonkeyLoon, your idol is a thief. She has stolen money from the charity society, 1,7 mill. :!: Maybe she ends in prison soon. :dance: :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:15 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Someone should send this to Brad and his legal team. They should tighten the rope on her neck and end her. :lol:

Brad better worry about MIR.he will lose so much money.

MonkeyLoon, your idol is a thief. She has stolen money from the charity society, 1,7 mill. :!: Maybe she ends in prison soon. :dance: :mrgreen:

It was 2017 dummy :mrgreen: now we are in the end of 2018 and still nothing happened.
the other thing it was her money.pitti stole the others money.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:20 am

Wait for it, ML. Bake a cake with a file in it. Then you can visit your idol in the prison and give her the cake with the file. :lol: :laff:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:40 am

Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:
Guest wrote:When she filed the divorce, she checked no child support and no spouse support. I thought she had some dignity and was financial independent. Now she begging every penny from Brad and her charity is in debt. She is fake in eveything. No dignity, no class.

She actually left it blank . TMZ has the document still if you want to look at it . Imagine how bad she would have looked if she checked that and said this was for the “health of her family.” Didn’t fit her fairytale .

So it is blank it means Pitti must pay his part in child support.

No stupid. Leave blank means she didn't ask for child support. Can't believe how stupid you are.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:46 am

Jolieloons are losing it big time. :lol:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:49 am

Why are jolie loons so dumb? You have to explain things to them like to kindergarteners.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:50 am

Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:
Guest wrote:When she filed the divorce, she checked no child support and no spouse support. I thought she had some dignity and was financial independent. Now she begging every penny from Brad and her charity is in debt. She is fake in eveything. No dignity, no class.

She actually left it blank . TMZ has the document still if you want to look at it . Imagine how bad she would have looked if she checked that and said this was for the “health of her family.” Didn’t fit her fairytale .

So it is blank it means Pitti must pay his part in child support.

Blank means that you have no brain. Really.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:52 am

Guest wrote:Why are jolie loons so dumb? You have to explain things to them like to kindergarteners.

Actually they are very angry and petulent kids as their fairy tale just becomes a nightmare right in front of their eyes.

GuestWho

Postby GuestWho » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:54 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I think it is illegal to take money out of charity for personal use.

Angie didn't do that.her workere did it.

That would be absolutely stunning and amazing. Got any proof?
Also, if it was in their name paying out legal funds it's illegal as it's meant for charitable purposes.
Without truly knowing, I've suspected before but didn't want to believe that really, since there's already a fetish for the young, I wouldn't be surprised if it's liken unto a slave island for her over the top sleepy and creepy coconspirators, like UN or CFR, CIA, FBI, whatever hierarchy that the peds deep within can swim in their sins in.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:23 am

Brangelina loons are so dumb and laughing stocks just like their idols

just
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby just » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:32 am

Guest wrote:Brangelina loons are so dumb and laughing stocks just like their idols

They are. :lol:
Do you miss your name?

That's right mofo! I stole it!!

Oliviet
Heroine

Postby Oliviet » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:44 am

Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well Angie puts the money and she used it for another thing..what's wrong with this?Angie didn't steal the others money like pitti..
I can not wait to see he turns to Johnny Depp 2.
MIR didn't even pay tax.

I don’t know how the laws in the UK work , but in the USA it goes this way and I will simplify this.

Jack and Jane want to help a Billy, in their class , who has cancer . They decide to set up a Foundation for that friend. They want to use that money only to help that child and not our roads and schools and bridges and things out tax dollars pay for . So they call up Uncle Sam (IRS ) and and ask to please be exempt to pay taxes, and promise not to benefit personally in any way from the money in the foundation . Whatever they put in or their family will only be used for their dying friend . They can fly with their friend to another hospital IF he needs assistance , but they CAN NOT fly to Disneyland because that is what they want to do ? Because ? Uncle Sam IRS says so . It is illegal .

Once the money goes in , it is no longer yours . When your put money in the offering at church , you can not then go back and take some out in the office . That is stealing . Do you understand this concept ? It is not her money .

PS- I am not trying to be rude or ugly to you , just trying to help you understand.

She probably wont get your simple explanation either. Throw in a couple of stick figures and a few grunts. She might get that.

I don’t know why they are getting upset. These are 2017 reports . We have no idea what the status is right now. She may have paid it all back within a timely manner and /or have receipts showing it was used for legitimate purposes . I know when MIR was first formed you could pull all of their forms and expenses _ and see every donor and every trust that donated and where the money went to the penny. If she is that set on him going down for MIR she should go dig those up. :) if I remember correctly her idols name is on there .

Ok 2017 now we are in end of 2018.so it doesn't matter.it's not even in news

It is public record .Radar is not revealing anything really . CDAN however is . Someone is leaking things about to her that certainly look like multiple shots across the bow, and they keep getting closer and closer to her pretty little head . She should be concerned about how far she can push this. I highly doubt it is her estranged husband , but she sure has made enemies of his friends.
"There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion." Winston Churchill.

Lets not be fooled in believing that truth has anything to do with it . Image is everything , and perception is reality . IMO

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:45 am

Guest wrote:[*]Another big lie without evidence..where is proof?
btw I can not wait to see Bras's broke ass after MIR and Angie's victory in court.
Brad will not get more than 30.

BIB: More than 30 what??????????????????

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:53 am

So the 2.2 is not Brad’s money? what if he was the one who took it out since he’s not in the charity org anymore?

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:01 am

Guest wrote:So the 2.2 is not Brad’s money? what if he was the one who took it out since he’s not in the charity org anymore?

It must be painful to be this stupid.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”