Is Angelina Jolie starving herself, weighs only 73 pounds amid custody battle?

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: Is Angelina Jolie starving herself, weighs only 73 pounds amid custody battle?

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Self007 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Self007 wrote:I know that my post sounded dismissive and, perhaps, cruel. I don't mean to belittle mental illness or anorexia. I do think that certain personality disorders lend themselves to self destruction as a means of control. "I will kill myself if....." Or " I can't eat because you. .... " are very controlling behaviors.
It is sad that a person would go to those lengths for control and attention rather than seek professional help. With Jolie I think there is the added pressure of being in a Hollywood mind set that thinnest is best. Due to her body type, exercise and healthy eating would be the only way that she could maintain a healthy Hollywood acceptable figure. It would be healthier to either to that of give in and be a healthy apple shape.

You are completely ignoring the elephant in the room! Cocaine and heroin addiction. How many supermodels use these drugs in order to stay thin like a skeleton? Jolie is doing exactly that. Only in Jolie’s case, she gets a “poor little Angelina” cover story in the national enquirer when she looks like a skeleton and that is what she is aiming for! When these stories hit the tabloids, miraculously, any mention of b!tchy Angelina who alienated her kids from their father and who lied about her ex and went after his money is suddenly forgotten. She pulls this trick when her PR goes south!

Good point, Guest. I think it's easy to forget about "all that." My personal take? She is anorexic AND an addict. I mean, the whole big double whammy, with all the psychological issues of both. And she wants full custody of six kids... :shock:

Very good points by both of you. I too think that Jolie may have a drug problem. Anorexia and the drug problem may well just be co-morbidities along with her underlying mental condition. Again, I think being heralded as "sexy" for so long along with losing her "big catch", Pitt, all is playing into her refusal to eat.

Jolie just has the ability to kill any sympathy for her because she continually manipulates everyone. It would be interesting to see what kind of woman she would be under treatment. Even if she is BPD which is difficult to treat, it would show some self-awareness. Of course, I don't think that she will voluntarily seek treatment.

I, too, doubt that she would ever volunatarily seek treatment, and were she to be placed in a treatment program, it would take...years...just to get her to understand the difference between the rants and ragings of her inner mental life and a true recognition of her place in "the real world."

Make that "voluntarily." :oops:

Guestmr
Regent Empress

Re: Is Angelina Jolie starving herself, weighs only 73 pounds amid custody battle?

Postby Guestmr » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:04 pm

Roff(reborn) wrote:I'd say that too, she weighs 38-48 kilograms. Mostly bone weight.

she wears very long dresses so you can't see her legs.

snowbunny si
Wizard

Postby snowbunny si » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF4ivCS5rlk

druggie a lil bit too high. pitt has way more ammo than she can shake her scrawny sticks at.
...high ho's sunglasses are her only best friend and enabler now. 8)
magapilldotcom
!Long Live the Magnificent Golden Toad!
“Operation Limelight”“FGM is barbaric violent crime. It is child abuse.”
joint effort of ICE in US and Border Force, Met Police, Nat'l Crime Agency in UK.

Guestmr
Regent Empress

Postby Guestmr » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:29 pm

snowbunny si wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF4ivCS5rlk

druggie a lil bit too high. pitt has way more ammo than she can shake her scrawny sticks at.
...high ho's sunglasses are her only best friend and enabler now. 8)

True

It's Drugs

Postby It's Drugs » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:28 pm

One can use heroin every day of one's life and still die from natural causes at a ripe old age. It's the poverty and lack of care that contributes to the demise of users, not the drug itself. She's hardly having to sell her TV or buying contaminated drugs with no access to health care providers who are likely on speed-dial.

Her teeth are fake so it won't be showing up there. We know she's losing her hair but that will be due to vitamin deficiency caused by an inability to eat as a side effect of the drugs. Her skin won't show it either as she uses all the antiaging tricks known to man. Only her weight betrays her 'secret'.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:53 pm

It's Drugs wrote:One can use heroin every day of one's life and still die from natural causes at a ripe old age. It's the poverty and lack of care that contributes to the demise of users, not the drug itself. She's hardly having to sell her TV or buying contaminated drugs with no access to health care providers who are likely on speed-dial.

Her teeth are fake so it won't be showing up there. We know she's losing her hair but that will be due to vitamin deficiency caused by an inability to eat as a side effect of the drugs. Her skin won't show it either as she uses all the antiaging tricks known to man. Only her weight betrays her 'secret'.

Right on! Heroin even keep simple colds away, ask an ex user when their body started to show signa of normal aging, normal limitations, normal weaknesses, not until after they stopped! Heroin even keeps simple colds away.
It's cheating big time.
And chronic lack of appetite and complete lack of interest in food is an eating disorder too. Though I think Jolie also has a disgust with many kinds of food like Marcia did.
Roff

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:00 pm

Morphine, heroin, what's the problem if you're rich and don't take too much? It doesn't get more pure than that. It sure as hell is cheating!
Roff

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Guest wrote:Morphine, heroin, what's the problem if you're rich and don't take too much? It doesn't get more pure than that. It sure as hell is cheating!
Roff

Yep. And if you take too much, just call on your private nurse to deliver the life-saving shot to bring you back -- or have your kids call for an ambulance if you're out cold already and have everyone cover it up after by claiming 'one of the children accidentally called them' when it shows up at the compound.

Her shocking weight is a mere symptom of her addiction.

Guestmr
Regent Empress

Postby Guestmr » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Morphine, heroin, what's the problem if you're rich and don't take too much? It doesn't get more pure than that. It sure as hell is cheating!
Roff

Yep. And if you take too much, just call on your private nurse to deliver the life-saving shot to bring you back -- or have your kids call for an ambulance if you're out cold already and have everyone cover it up after by claiming 'one of the children accidentally called them' when it shows up at the compound.

and anorexia

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Roff

And step out in front of the paps the next hour if you needed to with a big old smug on your face. Cheating Bleet with a tlerance thrugh the roof I bet. Lucky lucky lucky she was not born into "the good life", or she would be long dead.
Roff

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:33 pm

^tolerance (thrugh the roof).
Roff

Guestmr
Regent Empress

Postby Guestmr » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:08 pm

When would she have kicked the habit? She never went into rehab. Ever.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:03 pm

"Life after heroin" is only for the strong spirits.
Roff

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:05 pm

Guest wrote:"Life after heroin" is only for the strong spirits.
Roff

She'd be smart to just keep it going and she will.
Roff

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:07 pm

Meant keep the drugs going in.
Roff

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”