TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh and Santa Barbra he is sole owner and got that with Jen.
In the divorce from Jennifer he got Santa Barbra, Malibu Beach, house Los Felize and Plan B.--- 5 year marriage. If you don't think he will do well again against Jolie and a 2 year marriage...rethink.

Wow. What an asshole! He cheated and got all their assets. I’m happy Karma has hit him right into his face with Jolie. He deserves it.

for jen another divorce and no kids

No second divorce because unlike Pitt she was smart ;) And she looked pretty happy and relaxed at Lake Como without loud unruly kids :lol: I‘d take her life anytime.

She is dumped by a z list actor. :lol:

She f*cks her hot private trainer now. Still looks like she won to me. :lol:.

User avatar
Oliviet
Heroine
Posts: 6403
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 12:30 am

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Oliviet » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:TMZ is saying -

Our sources say Brad and Angelina don't have a prenup, which means anything they earned while they were married is a 50/50 split. That benefits Angelina, but the problem is ... they married in 2014.

Brad made more than her throughout their relationship, which began in 2004. The only way Angelina could get a cut of Brad's income from 2004 - 2014 is if she could prove they had an agreement that he would support her.

We're told she's talking about filing such a claim. But sources connected to Brad say that's laughable, because they were both extremely rich and such a promise wasn't necessary and never made.



So that is Marvin suit , a civil suit after the divorce is final . That is why she would want to bifurcate . You can’t file one within a divorce or as part of a child custody arrangement .

In Style -ST mentioned part of this yesterday


In order to separate fact from fiction and form a better understanding of the process behind celebrity divorces, we reached out to divorce attorney Raoul Felder of Felder, Felder & Nottes, who’s handled the divorces of several high-profile couples, including Elizabeth Taylor and Larry Fortensky, Mike Tyson and Robin Givens, and Liza Minelli and David Gest.

In Felder’s opinion, there are two things that separate most celebrity divorce cases from those of non-celebrities: 1) the number of zeros involved, and 2) a hypersensitivity to press.


“Very often it’s more important to appear right or appear generous or appear like a nice guy than it is to save some money,” Felder told InStyle, “So they’ll spend more money for these things.” That being said, he insists, "There’s no such thing as being a good guy in a matrimonial case."

With the amount of zeros tied up in their shared assets (in Pitt and Jolie’s case Felder believes it may come in at over nine — yes, nine — figures), a pre-nuptial agreement seems a no-brainer for a celebrity couple, but Felder says it’s less common than one might think.

“Every now and then you meet someone who doesn’t have a pre-nuptial agreement, thinks they’re above the law, ‘my wife would never do this to me…’” he explained. As for Brad and Angelina, he’d assume no such agreement exists. “I think that due to the pervasiveness of the media culture today, if they had one, it would’ve come out already, but I haven’t heard anything about it.”

The press surrounding Pitt and Jolie’s divorce has mostly centered on the custody and child support of their six children (Pitt claims he loaned Jolie $8 million, in addition to $1.3 million for child support), but Felder thinks the legal argument is much more complex than that. “All states have some kind of formula for child support, with a ceiling — in this case it’ll be very low. So I think it may look [like it’s all about the children], but it’s not the case. They’re fighting about community property, because there’s the big bucks. And they may be fighting about some support, but it’s basically community property.



This started off with a rumor she wanted to sell Miraval , then we heard he might sell Los Feliz . They sold one property. (New Orleans)He has 5 at Los Feliz on his own , Santa Barbara?

She has a New York apartment , a place in Cambodia. On her own . Maybe one still in Studio City. DeMille .

They own two together at Los Feliz . Miraval together ? Is there more ? Possibly .

So which ones are the problem ?



Only Brad owns the Felize property-- bought it before Jennifer even.
Brad may be the sole owner of the chateau since went there alone a lot and babied it.
They only co- owned the NO property which they sold.



They bought two additional houses at Los Feliz to make it a total of 7. They have a trust together , several with real estate in them . One was the Mondo Bongo . We don’t really know how they structured things . How they have been shifted around . We will once all the financials are made public. If he was foolish enough to not have a prenup then he had no intention of leaving the kids at minimum . jmo
"There is no public opinion. There is only published opinion." Winston Churchill.

Lets not be fooled in believing that truth has anything to do with it . Image is everything , and perception is reality . IMO

Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Angelina loons go to start gofundme for your idol.

Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Pitt said Chateau is an investment for the kids. It's old French Chateau. Famous bands recorded their albums in it. And he left a mark of interior design. It prolly will sell good in the future when his kids need. Andy Warhol bought a house in New York in the mid or late 70s for something like 200k. Rented to famous bands and celebs. It's sold a few years ago for 50 million. And it's nowhere as big as the chateau.

Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:35 pm

September 2017

.“I am now the breadwinner for the family so it’s time, ” she laughed.

Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:40 pm

She turns to Amber Heard. Only difference Amber can land men. Angelina can't

Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:41 pm

Oliviet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:TMZ is saying -

Our sources say Brad and Angelina don't have a prenup, which means anything they earned while they were married is a 50/50 split. That benefits Angelina, but the problem is ... they married in 2014.

Brad made more than her throughout their relationship, which began in 2004. The only way Angelina could get a cut of Brad's income from 2004 - 2014 is if she could prove they had an agreement that he would support her.

We're told she's talking about filing such a claim. But sources connected to Brad say that's laughable, because they were both extremely rich and such a promise wasn't necessary and never made.



So that is Marvin suit , a civil suit after the divorce is final . That is why she would want to bifurcate . You can’t file one within a divorce or as part of a child custody arrangement .

In Style -ST mentioned part of this yesterday


In order to separate fact from fiction and form a better understanding of the process behind celebrity divorces, we reached out to divorce attorney Raoul Felder of Felder, Felder & Nottes, who’s handled the divorces of several high-profile couples, including Elizabeth Taylor and Larry Fortensky, Mike Tyson and Robin Givens, and Liza Minelli and David Gest.

In Felder’s opinion, there are two things that separate most celebrity divorce cases from those of non-celebrities: 1) the number of zeros involved, and 2) a hypersensitivity to press.


“Very often it’s more important to appear right or appear generous or appear like a nice guy than it is to save some money,” Felder told InStyle, “So they’ll spend more money for these things.” That being said, he insists, "There’s no such thing as being a good guy in a matrimonial case."

With the amount of zeros tied up in their shared assets (in Pitt and Jolie’s case Felder believes it may come in at over nine — yes, nine — figures), a pre-nuptial agreement seems a no-brainer for a celebrity couple, but Felder says it’s less common than one might think.

“Every now and then you meet someone who doesn’t have a pre-nuptial agreement, thinks they’re above the law, ‘my wife would never do this to me…’” he explained. As for Brad and Angelina, he’d assume no such agreement exists. “I think that due to the pervasiveness of the media culture today, if they had one, it would’ve come out already, but I haven’t heard anything about it.”

The press surrounding Pitt and Jolie’s divorce has mostly centered on the custody and child support of their six children (Pitt claims he loaned Jolie $8 million, in addition to $1.3 million for child support), but Felder thinks the legal argument is much more complex than that. “All states have some kind of formula for child support, with a ceiling — in this case it’ll be very low. So I think it may look [like it’s all about the children], but it’s not the case. They’re fighting about community property, because there’s the big bucks. And they may be fighting about some support, but it’s basically community property.



This started off with a rumor she wanted to sell Miraval , then we heard he might sell Los Feliz . They sold one property. (New Orleans)He has 5 at Los Feliz on his own , Santa Barbara?

She has a New York apartment , a place in Cambodia. On her own . Maybe one still in Studio City. DeMille .

They own two together at Los Feliz . Miraval together ? Is there more ? Possibly .

So which ones are the problem ?



Only Brad owns the Felize property-- bought it before Jennifer even.
Brad may be the sole owner of the chateau since went there alone a lot and babied it.
They only co- owned the NO property which they sold.



They bought two additional houses at Los Feliz to make it a total of 7. They have a trust together , several with real estate in them . One was the Mondo Bongo . We don’t really know how they structured things . How they have been shifted around . We will once all the financials are made public. If he was foolish enough to not have a prenup then he had no intention of leaving the kids at minimum . jmo



I think he bought it Oliviet to make it total of 7.

Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Oliviet wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:TMZ is saying -

Our sources say Brad and Angelina don't have a prenup, which means anything they earned while they were married is a 50/50 split. That benefits Angelina, but the problem is ... they married in 2014.

Brad made more than her throughout their relationship, which began in 2004. The only way Angelina could get a cut of Brad's income from 2004 - 2014 is if she could prove they had an agreement that he would support her.

We're told she's talking about filing such a claim. But sources connected to Brad say that's laughable, because they were both extremely rich and such a promise wasn't necessary and never made.



So that is Marvin suit , a civil suit after the divorce is final . That is why she would want to bifurcate . You can’t file one within a divorce or as part of a child custody arrangement .

In Style -ST mentioned part of this yesterday


In order to separate fact from fiction and form a better understanding of the process behind celebrity divorces, we reached out to divorce attorney Raoul Felder of Felder, Felder & Nottes, who’s handled the divorces of several high-profile couples, including Elizabeth Taylor and Larry Fortensky, Mike Tyson and Robin Givens, and Liza Minelli and David Gest.

In Felder’s opinion, there are two things that separate most celebrity divorce cases from those of non-celebrities: 1) the number of zeros involved, and 2) a hypersensitivity to press.


“Very often it’s more important to appear right or appear generous or appear like a nice guy than it is to save some money,” Felder told InStyle, “So they’ll spend more money for these things.” That being said, he insists, "There’s no such thing as being a good guy in a matrimonial case."

With the amount of zeros tied up in their shared assets (in Pitt and Jolie’s case Felder believes it may come in at over nine — yes, nine — figures), a pre-nuptial agreement seems a no-brainer for a celebrity couple, but Felder says it’s less common than one might think.

“Every now and then you meet someone who doesn’t have a pre-nuptial agreement, thinks they’re above the law, ‘my wife would never do this to me…’” he explained. As for Brad and Angelina, he’d assume no such agreement exists. “I think that due to the pervasiveness of the media culture today, if they had one, it would’ve come out already, but I haven’t heard anything about it.”

The press surrounding Pitt and Jolie’s divorce has mostly centered on the custody and child support of their six children (Pitt claims he loaned Jolie $8 million, in addition to $1.3 million for child support), but Felder thinks the legal argument is much more complex than that. “All states have some kind of formula for child support, with a ceiling — in this case it’ll be very low. So I think it may look [like it’s all about the children], but it’s not the case. They’re fighting about community property, because there’s the big bucks. And they may be fighting about some support, but it’s basically community property.



This started off with a rumor she wanted to sell Miraval , then we heard he might sell Los Feliz . They sold one property. (New Orleans)He has 5 at Los Feliz on his own , Santa Barbara?

She has a New York apartment , a place in Cambodia. On her own . Maybe one still in Studio City. DeMille .

They own two together at Los Feliz . Miraval together ? Is there more ? Possibly .

So which ones are the problem ?



Only Brad owns the Felize property-- bought it before Jennifer even.
Brad may be the sole owner of the chateau since went there alone a lot and babied it.
They only co- owned the NO property which they sold.



They bought two additional houses at Los Feliz to make it a total of 7. They have a trust together , several with real estate in them . One was the Mondo Bongo . We don’t really know how they structured things . How they have been shifted around . We will once all the financials are made public. If he was foolish enough to not have a prenup then he had no intention of leaving the kids at minimum . jmo




So when Angie said we have an agreement together(2004-2014)so she's right.he was in love with her.
or maybe Angie got this agreement when he was drunk noe she wants to show it.haha
she has proofs.

Guestmr
Regent Empress
Posts: 5929
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:20 pm

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guestmr » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:September 2017

.“I am now the breadwinner for the family so it’s time, ” she laughed.

:clap: :lol:

Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:She turns to Amber Heard. Only difference Amber can land men. Angelina can't

Amber is way way better . Jolie use her own kids for her selfishness.
Despit she claim they need therapy , she goes out creat more drama over them . She doesn’t care how it affect them . Most them grow up , they know what is going on

Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:46 pm

The only houses they bought together were nola house and possible French house. Everything else was Brad's

Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Guestmr wrote:
Guest wrote:September 2017

.“I am now the breadwinner for the family so it’s time, ” she laughed.

:clap: :lol:

The breadwinner couldn't make enough money support her family and had to borrow from ex-husband

Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Guestmr wrote:
Guest wrote:September 2017

.“I am now the breadwinner for the family so it’s time, ” she laughed.

:clap: :lol:

The breadwinner couldn't make enough money support her family and had to borrow from ex-husband

Instead of the name Breadwinner the name should change for her breadbegger

Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestmr wrote:
Guest wrote:September 2017

.“I am now the breadwinner for the family so it’s time, ” she laughed.

:clap: :lol:

The breadwinner couldn't make enough money support her family and had to borrow from ex-husband

Instead of the name Breadwinner the name should change for her breadbegger

+1

Guest

Re: TMZ: Angelina with sudden money problems

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:56 pm

She is a laughing stock. her stupid broken azz.


Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests