How Brad Pitt Emerged From His Split With Angelina Jolie Better Than Ever

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: How Brad Pitt Emerged From His Split With Angelina Jolie Better Than Ever

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:58 am

Oliviet wrote:
Self007 wrote:
WhatAGuest! wrote:
Defiant wrote:
Guest wrote:Parental alienation, that court order was a blow to jolie and its fans

I'm going to post his part again from that Dr. Bailey's program. Because it is EXACTLY what she was doing to Brad and the kids.

n the case of alienation, the alienation can be direct or indirect. Direct alienation involves a deliberate, conscious attempt to undermine a relationship with one parent. Indirect alienation tends to be more covert. For example, a parent might repeatedly schedule activities with the child or children during the other parent’s visitation time. Another might continually seek out therapists, attorneys or other support service providers who will side with them in their views. Disputes often are in the form of one parent claiming that they are more important to, or can provide better for, the child/children. Alienation can also manifest within a system of well meaning professionals involved in the family dynamics. Protracted litigation often works to split families and fracture relationships rather than to support healing and a “new normal” for families post divorce. Treating alienation in families is complex and therapeutic reunification requires an experienced and specialized team of professionals.

Going all the way back to those emails her team made public this is a playbook of what she was doing. We saw it in her taking the kids away on special occasions. Her interviews of how she and the children are a "family". Her asking for more and more therapist when Brad was saying it was not working and that they were not listening to him. We saw it in the "FAMILY" Red Carpet pictures promoting her film. We saw in the Pap strolls to all the "family places'. She is text book down to all the details. And that is why the Judge made the suggestion for Dr. Bailey's Program. It was all about Alienation. and her loons know it. They know it. and that article is just saying what her fans have been trying to put out there. That she wanted this arrangement. That it was her idea all along. LIES LIES LIES.

Thanks so much for bringing up coomon sense...again. :clap:

Exactly! Everyone knows that had Pitt and Jolie has an amicable custody plan that the judge would never have intervened and a court order would never have been necessary. Anyone trying tho suggest otherwise is ignorant and/or trying tho mislead others.

I think they did have one for awhile and then she went bonkers him when he started dating and began making it difficult for him . If you look at what his side had always leaked to E or ET or People he was seeing the kids regularly . They were being dropped off at his hose but the bodygyards and spent occasional nights . I don’t think this was an all or nothing application to the children. It was probably going very well with a couple and very bad with the rest .His side made it clear that there was a big problem with her wanting to take them to London . She obviously dug her heels in and began working on the kids hard. His team had enough . I think that is why we saw the 1,2, or 3 combinations . He probably needed to bond more with the ones who were more alienated . I bet that was Vivienne and Knox . I bet his relationship is fairly good with Shiloh . Zahara possibly . I would doubt seriously that any of the older kids were afraid of him or felt unsafe with him . That order sounded specific to the twins. jmo

Shiloh left his initial out on that lock thing. And she said we love her to paps. she laughed when paps say they're team Angie.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:23 am

Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:
Self007 wrote:
WhatAGuest! wrote:
Defiant wrote:
I'm going to post his part again from that Dr. Bailey's program. Because it is EXACTLY what she was doing to Brad and the kids.

n the case of alienation, the alienation can be direct or indirect. Direct alienation involves a deliberate, conscious attempt to undermine a relationship with one parent. Indirect alienation tends to be more covert. For example, a parent might repeatedly schedule activities with the child or children during the other parent’s visitation time. Another might continually seek out therapists, attorneys or other support service providers who will side with them in their views. Disputes often are in the form of one parent claiming that they are more important to, or can provide better for, the child/children. Alienation can also manifest within a system of well meaning professionals involved in the family dynamics. Protracted litigation often works to split families and fracture relationships rather than to support healing and a “new normal” for families post divorce. Treating alienation in families is complex and therapeutic reunification requires an experienced and specialized team of professionals.

Going all the way back to those emails her team made public this is a playbook of what she was doing. We saw it in her taking the kids away on special occasions. Her interviews of how she and the children are a "family". Her asking for more and more therapist when Brad was saying it was not working and that they were not listening to him. We saw it in the "FAMILY" Red Carpet pictures promoting her film. We saw in the Pap strolls to all the "family places'. She is text book down to all the details. And that is why the Judge made the suggestion for Dr. Bailey's Program. It was all about Alienation. and her loons know it. They know it. and that article is just saying what her fans have been trying to put out there. That she wanted this arrangement. That it was her idea all along. LIES LIES LIES.

Exactly! Everyone knows that had Pitt and Jolie has an amicable custody plan that the judge would never have intervened and a court order would never have been necessary. Anyone trying tho suggest otherwise is ignorant and/or trying tho mislead others.

I think they did have one for awhile and then she went bonkers him when he started dating and began making it difficult for him . If you look at what his side had always leaked to E or ET or People he was seeing the kids regularly . They were being dropped off at his hose but the bodygyards and spent occasional nights . I don’t think this was an all or nothing application to the children. It was probably going very well with a couple and very bad with the rest .His side made it clear that there was a big problem with her wanting to take them to London . She obviously dug her heels in and began working on the kids hard. His team had enough . I think that is why we saw the 1,2, or 3 combinations . He probably needed to bond more with the ones who were more alienated . I bet that was Vivienne and Knox . I bet his relationship is fairly good with Shiloh . Zahara possibly . I would doubt seriously that any of the older kids were afraid of him or felt unsafe with him . That order sounded specific to the twins. jmo

Shiloh left his initial out on that lock thing. And she said we love her to paps. she laughed when paps say they're team Angie.

It does seem that Angelina has successfully alientiated Shiloh from brad. If the locket story is true then I feel really bad for brad she was such a daddy girl. Their relationship will never be the same. I predict that shi will be the new Angie and go all crazy and wild as a teen.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:29 am

What a desperate PR puff from Abuser Pitt to try to hide what is going on with his abuse towards his family and the MIR scandal.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:
Self007 wrote:
WhatAGuest! wrote:

It does seem that Angelina has successfully alientiated Shiloh from brad. If the locket story is true then I feel really bad for brad she was such a daddy girl. Their relationship will never be the same. I predict that shi will be the new Angie and go all crazy and wild as a teen.

I’m not sure she’s much more sensitive and feeling in looking at her. As far as the necklace. Classic PA. The judge clearly sees what’s happening and is being aggressive to nip it and repair.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Guest wrote:Parental alienation, that court order was a blow to jolie and its fans

This. They’re losing it

Olio
Demigod

Postby Olio » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:35 pm

Not sure what's going on with Shi isn't Holie's actions and the girl trying to please her. Who knows. I suspect we'll see the child turn on Holie in the end. That's what happens when you turn a child against a parent. They hate you for it once they get older and realize you deprived them of a parent, which is part of what makes them up.

Holie despised her mother for a long time too... and sucked up to daddy because he could get access to her for cars, $$ and entry to HW. Don't think she ever patched it up with mommy dearest, and all we saw was the BS pretense that is Holie.
"The greatest obstacle to discovering the truth is being convinced you already know it."

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:
Self007 wrote:
WhatAGuest! wrote:
Defiant wrote:

That is so deeply disturbing, a child calling out to the paps to make sure they know Mommie Dearest is loved, and the paps responding that they are Team Angie. Sick, sick stuff, horrible example of egregious parental alienation. I find this more upsetting than anything else I've read on here in a long time. :(

WhatAGuest!

Postby WhatAGuest! » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Olio wrote:Not sure what's going on with Shi isn't Holie's actions and the girl trying to please her. Who knows. I suspect we'll see the child turn on Holie in the end. That's what happens when you turn a child against a parent. They hate you for it once they get older and realize you deprived them of a parent, which is part of what makes them up.

Holie despised her mother for a long time too... and sucked up to daddy because he could get access to her for cars, $$ and entry to HW. Don't think she ever patched it up with mommy dearest, and all we saw was the BS pretense that is Holie.

Great points. I cannot remember, but wasn't Jolie absent when her mom died? Not by her side? Do you recall?

I ponder if she will have to face the media piper, I wouldn't be surprised if she blamed her awful behavior on her mom, that she was victim. She turned on Brad after singing him praises for years.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:
Self007 wrote:
WhatAGuest! wrote:

That is so deeply disturbing, a child calling out to the paps to make sure they know Mommie Dearest is loved, and the paps responding that they are Team Angie. Sick, sick stuff, horrible example of egregious parental alienation. I find this more upsetting than anything else I've read on here in a long time. :(

Well said. We have been able to fully see ghetto stark contrast between both parents. PItt is much better now than he was three years ago. Like 200 times over Glad to see he is fighting for his kids and not allowing this woman to hijack their lives based on her twisted anger and revenge. Very happy he has prevailed and it’s stupendous the judge made all clear in black and white. Confirming what many of us thought.

Defiant

Postby Defiant » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:36 pm

WhatAGuest! wrote:
Olio wrote:Not sure what's going on with Shi isn't Holie's actions and the girl trying to please her. Who knows. I suspect we'll see the child turn on Holie in the end. That's what happens when you turn a child against a parent. They hate you for it once they get older and realize you deprived them of a parent, which is part of what makes them up.

Great points. I cannot remember, but wasn't Jolie absent when her mom died? Not by her side? Do you recall?

I ponder if she will have to face the media piper, I wouldn't be surprised if she blamed her awful behavior on her mom, that she was victim. She turned on Brad after singing him praises for years.

No I think she was with her mother when she died. I recall Brad saying the same. But I do think she love to go on about how much she loved her mother. I'm sure she did. but she didn't spend a lot of time with her mother. I know she was very sick. But why not take her mother to her home or something. I don't recall seeing many pictures of Angelina and her mother after Mr and Mrs. Smith. Her mother was at the premier. I did see pictures of her. But I don't ever remember seeing any pictures of her with her mother since then. I think some of that elevating her mother is guilt. Her mother pushed her into Hollywood. She said it wasn't what she wanted. But she had to earn money for the family. That creates resentments. And she probably resents her mother a great deal and is so guilty because of it. Things at home couldn't have been so peachy since she left home at such an early age. She did drugs and had other dangerous habits. So if her mother was so perfect it didn't stop her from rebelling an moving as far away from her mother as she could. She needs therapy badly. She had Father issues and Mother issues. She's just so far up her own ass that she can't recognize how messed up she is about both of her parents.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Defiant wrote:
WhatAGuest! wrote:

No I think she was with her mother when she died. I recall Brad saying the same. But I do think she love to go on about how much she loved her mother. I'm sure she did. but she didn't spend a lot of time with her mother. I know she was very sick. But why not take her mother to her home or something. I don't recall seeing many pictures of Angelina and her mother after Mr and Mrs. Smith. Her mother was at the premier. I did see pictures of her. But I don't ever remember seeing any pictures of her with her mother since then. I think some of that elevating her mother is guilt. Her mother pushed her into Hollywood. She said it wasn't what she wanted. But she had to earn money for the family. That creates resentments. And she probably resents her mother a great deal and is so guilty because of it. Things at home couldn't have been so peachy since she left home at such an early age. She did drugs and had other dangerous habits. So if her mother was so perfect it didn't stop her from rebelling an moving as far away from her mother as she could. She needs therapy badly. She had Father issues and Mother issues. She's just so far up her own ass that she can't recognize how messed up she is about both of her parents.

She is a narcissist, she will never recognize how messed up she is.

Ladymacbeth

Postby Ladymacbeth » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:
Self007 wrote:
WhatAGuest! wrote:
Defiant wrote:

Is that true? Did Shi talk to the paps and say that to them? And people still doubt there was alienation :roll:

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:54 pm

Ladymacbeth wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oliviet wrote:
Self007 wrote:
WhatAGuest! wrote:

Is that true? Did Shi talk to the paps and say that to them? And people still doubt there was alienation :roll:

I'm perplexed too. This is very bad.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:11 pm

i recall a pap asking shiloh and zaharra directly on the red carpet what they think of their mother/are they proud of her - z didn't answer and shiloh had saucers for eyes and just said "we love her". she threw a look over to jolie but otherwise was sticking very close to zaharra and both girls were nervous-smiling looking around them.
i don't recall her interacting with any "team angie" nonsense - and honestly, that's f--king disgusting of a pap to stoop that low to a child. what a disgusting ass of a human being if true.

it's not surprising that a child would love their mother. it's fully natural. i do, however, think that shiloh (and knox) was particularly close to brad and aj has been working double over time to alienate her - hence why shiloh has been at the foremost of soooooo many papstrolls.
what i see from shiloh is a child who's had to adapt. she looked the most shattered and heartbroken in the early days of the divorce. pics of jolie taking her and knox to a renaissance fair showed her looking depressed and near tears. the legoland pics she looked gaunt and wane. the FTKMF red carpets, she had a very VERY nervous smile and body language - hunched shoulders, hands in pockets, stiff smile and brad's "i'm self conscious and embarrassed right now" crooked up eyebrows. i think shiloh has required the most work from jolie - which means she's been rewarding her with attention and validation for showing loyalty to jolie the likes of which she's likely never received from her mother in her life. in shiloh's mind, her relationship with her mother may potentially be the best it's ever been. her "best friend". so she's adapted herself to placate jolie and keep her happy......ironically....just like her father used to.

it's heartbreaking that a parent would do that to a child, but it can be reversed. it will take time, endless patience from brad, and above all, her and brad need to actively be together on a very frequent basis - but they were very close before, to the point where all of shiloh's favourite hobbies are brad's hobbies and that love is still there.

if he can hold out for gaining custody from the courts (and if jolie decides to throw in a helping hand by messing up further and being penalised) then his relationship with the kids will repair. they'll still be damaged in adulthood, but perhaps, with any luck, not aj levels damaged.

Ladymacbeth

Postby Ladymacbeth » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 pm

Guest wrote:i recall a pap asking shiloh and zaharra directly on the red carpet what they think of their mother/are they proud of her - z didn't answer and shiloh had saucers for eyes and just said "we love her". she threw a look over to jolie but otherwise was sticking very close to zaharra and both girls were nervous-smiling looking around them.
i don't recall her interacting with any "team angie" nonsense - and honestly, that's f--king disgusting of a pap to stoop that low to a child. what a disgusting ass of a human being if true.

it's not surprising that a child would love their mother. it's fully natural. i do, however, think that shiloh (and knox) was particularly close to brad and aj has been working double over time to alienate her - hence why shiloh has been at the foremost of soooooo many papstrolls.
what i see from shiloh is a child who's had to adapt. she looked the most shattered and heartbroken in the early days of the divorce. pics of jolie taking her and knox to a renaissance fair showed her looking depressed and near tears. the legoland pics she looked gaunt and wane. the FTKMF red carpets, she had a very VERY nervous smile and body language - hunched shoulders, hands in pockets, stiff smile and brad's "i'm self conscious and embarrassed right now" crooked up eyebrows. i think shiloh has required the most work from jolie - which means she's been rewarding her with attention and validation for showing loyalty to jolie the likes of which she's likely never received from her mother in her life. in shiloh's mind, her relationship with her mother may potentially be the best it's ever been. her "best friend". so she's adapted herself to placate jolie and keep her happy......ironically....just like her father used to.

it's heartbreaking that a parent would do that to a child, but it can be reversed. it will take time, endless patience from brad, and above all, her and brad need to actively be together on a very frequent basis - but they were very close before, to the point where all of shiloh's favourite hobbies are brad's hobbies and that love is still there.

if he can hold out for gaining custody from the courts (and if jolie decides to throw in a helping hand by messing up further and being penalised) then his relationship with the kids will repair. they'll still be damaged in adulthood, but perhaps, with any luck, not aj levels damaged.

Of course those kids love their mum, and they will, no matter what she does, because they are very youngand that's how it goes. What I found alienating was that Shi felt the need to say that to a pap when they were in Paris, and that this pap said he was Team Angie was just shameful (if true).
I agree with the analysis you make, making this analogy between Shi and Brad. I don't think those kids should be dragged to premieres, they are far too young to be so overexposed.

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”