Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Divorce

All posts on Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston

Re: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Divorce

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So fans of JA are getting info from her fansite to this stupid thread. You should be ashamed calling yourselves fans. It was even odd for him to follow fans accounts than him unfollowing them. :roll:

I‘m not on her fansite. I follow Justin and the girl‘s account, so when I checked her site like I always do, I noticed he wasn’t following her anymore. There’s no place to discuss this for me other than here.

Different poster here, i don't get the big deal though. He should have never followed her fan accounts in the first place so he did the right thing by unfollowing.

Why should he never have followed her fan accounts in the first place? I don't understand this argument.

I can see why he followed it some beautiful pics of her. I don't see anything obnoxious either except someone saying they don't understand why she played with her hair so much while presenting with Carol. A ridiculous comment but not bad enough to unfollow IMHO.

Jus
Transcendent Poster

Postby Jus » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So fans of JA are getting info from her fansite to this stupid thread. You should be ashamed calling yourselves fans. It was even odd for him to follow fans accounts than him unfollowing them. :roll:

I‘m not on her fansite. I follow Justin and the girl‘s account, so when I checked her site like I always do, I noticed he wasn’t following her anymore. There’s no place to discuss this for me other than here.

Different poster here, i don't get the big deal though. He should have never followed her fan accounts in the first place so he did the right thing by unfollowing.

Why should he never have followed her fan accounts in the first place? I don't understand this argument.

I can see why he followed it some beautiful pics of her. I don't see anything obnoxious either except someone saying they don't understand why she played with her hair so much while presenting with Carol. A ridiculous comment but not bad enough to unfollow IMHO.

Because he knowes those ridiculous people who obsessed with evey single action and including her eye color
They abuse her for 12 years , he is not going sit down watch on his Instagram balbing nonsense

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:03 pm

She posted pap pics from their Cabo vacation on her insta stories. I thought that was a bit inappropriate. I‘d never do it if Justin followed me :lol: but he didn’t unfollow her then, so why now? Damnit, Justin, explain yourself! :lol:
Does anyone know if he is in Marrakech bro-cationing? His tattoo artist friend is there.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:She posted pap pics from their Cabo vacation on her insta stories. I thought that was a bit inappropriate. I‘d never do it if Justin followed me :lol: but he didn’t unfollow her then, so why now? Damnit, Justin, explain yourself! :lol:
Does anyone know if he is in Marrakech bro-cationing? His tattoo artist friend is there.

No but could he have seen the pics later then unfollowed her when he saw them because pap pictures would be a legit reason to unfollow.
I'm not on insta and not sure how it works.
Do you think Carlos, Justin and they tattoo artist are there celebrating a birthday?

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:She posted pap pics from their Cabo vacation on her insta stories. I thought that was a bit inappropriate. I‘d never do it if Justin followed me :lol: but he didn’t unfollow her then, so why now? Damnit, Justin, explain yourself! :lol:

No but could he have seen the pics later then unfollowed her when he saw them because pap pictures would be a legit reason to unfollow.
Do you think Carlos, Justin and they tattoo artist are there celebrating a birthday?

Carlos is in Detroit. Dunno. I think he goes every year on a bro vacation, but I‘m not sure he‘s even there with his friend.

Insta stories are only visible for 24h, so it’s not possible he saw it at a later time. I don’t know, maybe she posted some other S*** that annoyed him. I really hope this is the reason.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Carlos is in Detroit. Dunno. I think he goes every year on a bro vacation, but I‘m not sure he‘s even there with his friend.

Insta stories are only visible for 24h, so it’s not possible he saw it at a later time. I don’t know, maybe she posted some other S*** that annoyed him. I really hope this is the reason.

Oh okay too bad they don't leave them up longer. I thought he just looked at the pix, that funny if he's watching the instastories.
It will soon be his court day. I was in a real estate lawsuit and it's more time consuming and stressful than you think and your attorney is always wanting something from you so I would not be surprised if he is in New York.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:42 am

It’s Orlando Bloom‘s birthday. They’re celebrating in Marrakech but I‘ve no idea if JT is there too.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:36 am

Jus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I‘m not on her fansite. I follow Justin and the girl‘s account, so when I checked her site like I always do, I noticed he wasn’t following her anymore. There’s no place to discuss this for me other than here.

Because he knowes those ridiculous people who obsessed with evey single action and including her eye color
They abuse her for 12 years , he is not going sit down watch on his Instagram balbing nonsense

:spam:

V.A.J.
Demigod

Postby V.A.J. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:49 am

She played with her hair because she was a little nervous, that's why. And why not, under the circumstances? I wonder if she knew the ho was going to be invited AS WELL when she accepted the gig? Anyway, she got to present together with a true legend; Carol Burnett is one of the true TV comedy show greats; even I watched her show back in the day!

And who did Jolie get? Some movie star who people hardly know about here. I bet they couldn't get anyone "Hollywood" to partner with her so they had to get a "furriner". I bet Isabelle wasn't impressed with her, and even less so when the skank turned out to be "French-free".
People weep potfuls of tears for their families and their material possessions, but who weeps because he has not been able to see God?

Shri Ramakrishna

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:53 am

V.A.J. wrote:She played with her hair because she was a little nervous, that's why. And why not, under the circumstances? I wonder if she knew the ho was going to be invited AS WELL when she accepted the gig? Anyway, she got to present together with a true legend; Carol Burnett is one of the true TV comedy show greats; even I watched her show back in the day!

And who did Jolie get? Some movie star who people hardly know about here. I bet they couldn't get anyone "Hollywood" to partner with her so they had to get a "furriner". I bet Isabelle wasn't impressed with her, and even less so when the skank turned out to be "French-free".

:lol: :lol: :lol: "French-free" after a decade of so called French lessons. :rotflmao: She should have brought out her twins or Maddox. Because apparently being born in France can help you learn French instantly through osmosis and now they're onto arabic and sign language. Or a couple of years at the lycée followed up with "rigorous" homeschooling. :laff:

V.A.J.
Demigod

Postby V.A.J. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:57 am

This. The slag has been blathering about "learning French" for YEARS now. And all we have ever gotten is "Je-je-je...". They speak French in Vietnam and , probably, in Cambodia, too.
People weep potfuls of tears for their families and their material possessions, but who weeps because he has not been able to see God?

Shri Ramakrishna

Jus
Transcendent Poster

Postby Jus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:07 am

V.A.J. wrote:She played with her hair because she was a little nervous, that's why. And why not, under the circumstances? I wonder if she knew the ho was going to be invited AS WELL when she accepted the gig? Anyway, she got to present together with a true legend; Carol Burnett is one of the true TV comedy show greats; even I watched her show back in the day!

So who cares if she play her out her hair . Some people since they are kid when they get nervous they bit their nails or touch their hair lot . It just habit.
Those Loons talk about jen Touchng her as crime than child abuser

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 am

I thought her playing with her hair was actually cute :lol:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:41 am

Guest wrote:I thought her playing with her hair was actually cute :lol:

like signature .

Jus
Transcendent Poster

Postby Jus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:59 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I thought her playing with her hair was actually cute :lol:

like signature .

Oh don’t tell Loons it is llike a crime , they talk about more than a child abuser abusing chIld

Return to “Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Section”