Ever had to pee outside?

posts that are really a waste of time and effort

Moderator: Silent One

franfran
Angel

Re: Ever had to pee outside?

Postby franfran » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:56 pm

A few times, but only when absolutely necessary.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

DavyJ
Devotee

Postby DavyJ » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:55 am

As a guy I have done it more times than I could ever count or remember. 2 weird ones:

In Finland at a museum, you had to pay to use the toilet. (Us people from the other side of the pond just don't do that.) So I went outside and found some bushes that looked away from stuff. Well, everyone had the same idea, because there were several other people in these bushes (men and women), so no chance of privacy. But no one seemed to care, so I figured why should I. Only problem was the entire area was pretty dirty, plenty of tissues, used tampons, etc., etc. I almost went back inside, but no one else seemed to care, so I managed as best I could.

In rural parts of South America its frequently just one toilet area for everyone. And the urinals are sometimes inside but more often on the outside of the building, usually in plain sight of everyone entering or exiting. If you don't want to wait in line you learn to be comfortable with outside urinals, and for sure, after about three times, I never gave it another thought.

My wife does it all the time when hiking in the woods. Especially now when many facilities are closed. She says its no big deal as long as you have some tissue with you.

suzzie76
Swami

Postby suzzie76 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:16 am

The old bush pee is not hard thing to pull off, bonus if wearing a skirt or dress and no underwear, squat, lift skirt, release, you don't even have to expose yourself if the dress/skirt is not straight pencil type. In heels I find it even easier as not on my toes balancing. Its nature, guys do it, why not girls as long as you are discrete.

Return to “Stupid Posts”