Why boobless and flat chested women wear bras?

posts that are really a waste of time and effort

Moderator: Silent One

Sabrine Crystal

Why boobless and flat chested women wear bras?

Postby Sabrine Crystal » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:39 pm

Why would a flat chested woman wear a bra if they have literally nothing to support there?Do they wear bras to cover their nipples?Or to look as they had bigger chests?

DavyJ
Evangelist

Re: Why boobless and flat chested women wear bras?

Postby DavyJ » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:33 am

Interesting question which I cannot answer. I did have a very flat chested friend once who never wore a bra and also frequently went to the beach topless, which she really enjoyed and could get away with, because she assured me people hardly ever even noticed.

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:29 am

DavyJ wrote:Interesting question which I cannot answer. I did have a very flat chested friend once who never wore a bra and also frequently went to the beach topless, which she really enjoyed and could get away with, because she assured me people hardly ever even noticed.

Great for her. More power to her.
:-D :angel: :-D

DavyJ
Evangelist

Postby DavyJ » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:16 am

Mac wrote:
DavyJ wrote:Interesting question which I cannot answer. I did have a very flat chested friend once who never wore a bra and also frequently went to the beach topless, which she really enjoyed and could get away with, because she assured me people hardly ever even noticed.

Great for her. More power to her.
Absolutely. When she told me about this I definitely complemented and encouraged her.

Return to “Stupid Posts”