PC just not functioning and idk what to do anymore.

Are you having technical problem, computer playing up, post your problems here and we will help solve them
zhair
Beginner! Talk to me!

PC just not functioning and idk what to do anymore.

Postby zhair » Fri May 15, 2020 11:17 am

R5 3600 Gigabyte b450 aorus m Corsair vengeance . pro 2 x 8 Corsair CX650M 500gb Inland Premium NVME SSD RTX 2070 super FE

So i actually built this about a month ago but with the amd red devil 5700 xt and a gamemax power supply, that card wasn't working right (frequent crashes) and i wanted a more reliable brand for my psu so i switched them and got newer parts. To avoid any driver problems i decided to just freshly reinstall windows 10 and it didnt work the first time but they second time it worked fine. From then on everything worked great for about two days until frequent game crashes and blue screens started occurring. After a lot of troubleshooting i tried to reinstall windows again (also ive been deleting everything with these reinstalls) and it the problems keep occuring. I have no idea whats causing them or if there's a place i can go to fix them or anything. all my temps are fine and ive tried reinstalling drivers a lott. i have tried uninstalling recent windows updates and nothing changes

Just to be clear problems im having are: game crashes to desktop or with a steam or epic games error

windows crashes with blue screen

some games dont even open

all of these are very frequent like it doesnt go more than 30 minutes without crashing and i dont know what to do

Tina TV
Master Wizard

Re: PC just not functioning and idk what to do anymore.

Postby Tina TV » Fri May 15, 2020 9:57 pm

Suggest you invest in a PDP11.

UKGent
Master Wizard

Re: PC just not functioning and idk what to do anymore.

Postby UKGent » Sat May 16, 2020 11:10 pm

zhair wrote:R5 3600 Gigabyte b450 aorus m Corsair vengeance . pro 2 x 8 Corsair CX650M 500gb Inland Premium NVME SSD RTX 2070 super FE

So i actually built this about a month ago but with the amd red devil 5700 xt and a gamemax power supply, that card wasn't working right (frequent crashes) and i wanted a more reliable brand for my psu so i switched them and got newer parts. To avoid any driver problems i decided to just freshly reinstall windows 10 and it didnt work the first time but they second time it worked fine. From then on everything worked great for about two days until frequent game crashes and blue screens started occurring. After a lot of troubleshooting i tried to reinstall windows again (also ive been deleting everything with these reinstalls) and it the problems keep occuring. I have no idea whats causing them or if there's a place i can go to fix them or anything. all my temps are fine and ive tried reinstalling drivers a lott. i have tried uninstalling recent windows updates and nothing changes

Just to be clear problems im having are: game crashes to desktop or with a steam or epic games error

windows crashes with blue screen

some games dont even open

all of these are very frequent like it doesnt go more than 30 minutes without crashing and i dont know what to do

Obviously a FAKE or troll post. The person creates an account and the one and only post on the same day of creating the account they make is in Computer problems solver section??? Why does FF allow such troll accounts to exist?

Return to “Computer Problem Solver”