share your stories using donor eggs pls!!

Chat all things about your pregnancy
simonna
Beginner! Talk to me!

share your stories using donor eggs pls!!

Postby simonna » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi everyone! Is there anyone who used/plans to use donor eggs? I have so many questions. Need your help! How and where did you find donor? Due to condition of my health de ivf is my last chance to have a baby. It’s so hard for me to decide on this procedure. I want to ask those who had already underwent this procedure, how do you feel now? Do you have regrets? What are your feelings toward your baby/babies? Do you have feelings that baby isn’t yours? I’m afraid I won’t be able to love this child. I asked my sister to be our donor. Unfortunately she refused. I thought that maybe it’ll be easier to accept this situation if we use eggs of my sis. She thinks it will be wrong if we rise her baby. Maybe she’s right… But what should I do now? I really need to talk to somebody about this. My mind is full of thoughts, doubts and questions. I feel like I’m going crazy( Another question is where is better to do this procedure? Will I be able to choose donor by myself? What about prices? I have no idea where to start. Moreover I’m not sure if I’m ready for this procedure. I hope you will help me to figure it out!

chirpyaubrey
Just warming up

Re: share your stories using donor eggs pls!!

Postby chirpyaubrey » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:45 am

I don't have a personal experience on donor conception to share... sorry for that. But in case it's still relevant I'd just want to say that it's better not to involve known people or family in these matters. You see in later years things might get complicated with the donor around as the child grows to an age where they can comprehend and might get torn up between biological mother and you. Why to take chances.

Return to “Pregnancy Members”