Fighting infertility

Chat all things about your pregnancy
simonna
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Fighting infertility

Postby simonna » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:10 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your journey! My congratulations! How are you doing now? I'm 40, married, no kids. We've been ttc for 5 years and nothing. So now we are thinking about using donor eggs. I have so many doubts but thanks to such threads as yours I understand that this option is perfect for us and we should definitely go for it! I hope to see more updates from you!

chirpyaubrey
Just warming up

Postby chirpyaubrey » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:11 am

Hi dear, thank you for posting. I wish you all the best for IVF. It is a brave decision one infertile parent has to take. Infertility is heartbreaking. But you cannot sit back. Go for adoption or surrogacy. You do not need to stay sad. Do not get demotivated. There are lots of options available. Science and technology have many options available for the infertile.

chirpyaubrey
Just warming up

Postby chirpyaubrey » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:38 am

mellisajim wrote:Well hi dear, how are you. So sorry for your condition. I must say you suffered allot. Just go for IVF now. It definitely work for you. I am pretty sure about this. If it is not legal in your country try the clinic in Ukraine. It's all legal there and it is going to help you there. Please try this as soon as possible. Everything will be fine then.

Absolutely right. She should go for IVF, yes she needs a bit research on how IFV works. IVF is a safe and effective treatment for infertility. IVF has very low risks to the patient. There has been no proof that IVF or the medications used in IVF lead to an increased risk of ovarian or breast cancer. IVF, surrogacy is actually illegal in many countries like France, Belgium. Ukraine has the best clinics in store for you.

chirpyaubrey
Just warming up

Postby chirpyaubrey » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:24 pm

Amenda1234 wrote:Hey Elizabethpia! I hope you're doing fine! Honestly, being 36 and TTC shouldn't really worry you because you're still capable of conceiving. Age doesn't matter until menopause. IVF is a great option that you could opt for. The process is pretty much simple the egg and the sperm are combined together in a laboratory dish and then transferred to the uterus. However, before you undergo is you should be aware of certain things. You should the process itself and how is the egg extracted and then inserted. Should the risk attached to it. Should also know about the fertility drugs. Therefore, if your family is suggesting clinic in Ukraine then you should meet the doctors there and have detailed meetings. So that you're well informed. Do research up on it on your own as well. Best of luck! I hope things go fine.

I totally agree with you... with assisted fertility even menopausal women are able to conceive and have a full-term even without the help of surrogates and the OP is just 36. Well, at this stage the reproductive depletion is on work but certainly not any closer to what the situation is right before menopause. These days there's also the ovarian rejuvenation process I'm not sure of the clinical SOP involved but it's doing good to revive the reproductive vitality of women post menopause. Well one might still need the gestational surrogacy but then that's it at least you'll still be the biological mother and I guess that what most women dred.

Return to “Pregnancy Members”