My EX wants a baby with me, what should i do?

Chat all things about your pregnancy
Jlouise
Beginner! Talk to me!

My EX wants a baby with me, what should i do?

Postby Jlouise » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Hi all,

just wondering if anybody can give me a little bit of advice, I was with my boyfriend for nearly a year when we split up. It ended on a bad note but now we have been speaking and seeing each other occasionally! We have also slept together a few times since we have split. Last night he decided to tell me in mid text conversation that he wants a baby with me? and if I want the same? baring in mind I have the implant!! I am only 22 & he is 21.

When we first got together I had a lot of problems with his EX girlfriend who made my life hell and his! due to him having a little boy to her. I moved past this and decided to give her relationship a try even if I was getting abuse because I did like him. Are relationship was very explosive at times but when we was good we was amazing! the arguments was mostly over trust as he never trusted me! When I split up with him I found out a day after we split he went back and slept with his ex! through all this I have still gone back and give him a chance.

I just do not know what to do!

my family have never met him due to they do not want too because of stuff they have heard about him and when his ex was abusing me she got in touch with relatives of my family as well! which is kinda bad! I have met his family and they are lovely which makes it a lot worse for me. He tells me he loves me.... but I don't know if I love him back? But I have strong feelings for him cause if I think of him with somebody else it kills me.

I really need some advice! as this is really getting to me now and I thought it would of got easier. Is it bad that I am considering getting the implant took out? I actually think I am just having a crazy moment lol.

xxxx

Soulz
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: My EX wants a baby with me, what should i do?

Postby Soulz » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Jlouise wrote:Hi all,

just wondering if anybody can give me a little bit of advice, I was with my boyfriend for nearly a year when we split up. It ended on a bad note but now we have been speaking and seeing each other occasionally! We have also slept together a few times since we have split. Last night he decided to tell me in mid text conversation that he wants a baby with me? and if I want the same? baring in mind I have the implant!! I am only 22 & he is 21.

When we first got together I had a lot of problems with his EX girlfriend who made my life hell and his! due to him having a little boy to her. I moved past this and decided to give her relationship a try even if I was getting abuse because I did like him. Are relationship was very explosive at times but when we was good we was amazing! the arguments was mostly over trust as he never trusted me! When I split up with him I found out a day after we split he went back and slept with his ex! through all this I have still gone back and give him a chance.

my family have never met him due to they do not want too because of stuff they have heard about him and when his ex was abusing me she got in touch with relatives of my family as well! which is kinda bad! I have met his family and they are lovely which makes it a lot worse for me. He tells me he loves me.... but I don't know if I love him back? But I have strong feelings for him cause if I think of him with somebody else it kills me.

I really need some advice! as this is really getting to me now and I thought it would of got easier. Is it bad that I am considering getting the implant took out? I actually think I am just having a crazy moment lol.

xxxx

Um, if you don't want a relationship with him (or vice versa) then why on earth would you want a baby with him?

Personal opinion is both of you should figure out what you really want in life before you do anything - having a baby when you're in an unstable environment is probably a horrible decision.

prero_na18
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby prero_na18 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Dear Jlouise, do not feel discouraged to let this boy go. He is only causing you pain and complications. Even if you do love him, having his baby is just not the right thing to do for you, especially with a guy who already has a child from his ex, who herself is troublesome to say the least. Girl, do yourself a favor and respect yourself enough to let this boy go. You are young and have your entire life ahead of you. Please take my advice with sincerity and good luck to you. Take care.

chirpyaubrey

Postby chirpyaubrey » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:57 pm

Jlouise wrote:Hi all,

xxxx

Hi there, I just came across this post today cause someone comments on it and it showed back on top of the list. I know it's too late and you've possibly sorted with the dilemma already but just in case you're still considering or anyone else falls into the same situation and dig _... I'd simply write my perspective on it. No matter what was the reason of your breaking up with your Ex... the love and everything else does not justify his abusive nature or you're sticking to him in spite of getting abused. So keep this mind that probably if you stick to him there's gonna be a time a few years down the future where you'd have enough .... because an abusive relationship is toxic. About having a baby, it's you who need to decide of you're ready to play the part of a single mother if the situations demand so. I can very well understand you both want a kid of your own but then you both are very young too... and there's a long life ahead. This guy might not stick or might not even prove healthy for parenting are you ready to take the chances. If you can handle it all then I guess you may have a kid with him... who knows things might eventually get better.

Return to “Pregnancy Members”