Help

Chat all things about your pregnancy
Aimeereed
Beginner! Talk to me!

Help

Postby Aimeereed » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:54 am

Heyya. I hope you all find this to the best of your health. I'm really worried. And in need of urgent help. Last year, in December, I got one of my tubes blocked. I was so disappointed. I never thought that I would have such a thing. My doc advised me to go for surgery. So in mid-Jan, I went through the whole process. The surgery was though very painful but that fixed that (temporarily). I wasn't feeling well for some day. I went for a regular checkup last week and it was blocked again. I don't know what's really causing this. My doctor says that I have to go for surgery again. But I don't want this. So I just want you guys to tell me some other methods/techniques to fix this. I'm really worried. I'm also TTC for almost 6 months. It's really a difficult time for me. I can't conceive of this thing (acc to my doc). We all know that family is really an important thing. Every woman dreams to have it. A person is really lucky if he has one, without any difficulty. I'm really devastated by the whole thing. It would be so nice if you all help me. Any experienced person would help me maybe. Looking forward to positive replies. Thank you.

EmmaBob
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Help

Postby EmmaBob » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:04 pm

I am so sorry to know what you have been through. This is so disturbing. Even after surgery, the tubes get blocked again.
I would suggest you to avoid the surgery and go for IVF or surrogacy.
There is no surety that even going through all of that pain again, you will be fine or not. So you must consider looking into some other way.
IVF and surrogacy both have a high success rate. You must consult your doctor in this regard. Wishing you luck in future. Sending you love and wishes.

mollythehen
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mollythehen » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:05 pm

I get what you are talking about. Blocked tubes can be a real problem. You went for surgery once. You cant keep going for it again and again. It will ruin your body. Your doctor should know that surgery isn't the only solution. There are so many other treatments to help you to conceive. Find a nice clinic first. Good doctors will suggest you treatments like IVF and IUI. Clinics in Ukraine are really famous for their good work. You should look for a clinic over there. The treatments offered by them are worldwide famous. I am saying this because I have some personal experience over there. Feel free to ask me for details. Try IVF instead of going for another surgery.

makana6765
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby makana6765 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:12 am

You cant have a surgery all the time. It can mess up your body and health. You are in need of some serious fertility help. IVF would help you get pregnant. I am also thinking of going for it. The success rate of the process is tremendous. I am in contact with a clinic in Ukraine. Very hopeful about my positive results.

underwateroversky

Postby underwateroversky » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:15 pm

Perhaps I see myself here not just for getting advice for me in particular. I read someone’s stories and from time to time I’d love to swap our cases. I’m afraid my story began too early and lasts too long.
Hi dear! How are you doing today? I’d like to encourage you a bit. Where is it possible to extract any inspiration in such circumstances? Sometimes I feel alive after good song or watching my favorite films but that’s a little bit far from my real life. I hope your fertility case is not as severe as it couldn’t be fixed. You’ll get pregnant one day and forget everything linked to infertility.
I hope so and I’ll be sending prayers for that. In case your ttc reach term of year and a half I’ll have enough to share what to do. how to not be successful in your trying ahah. I’m of course joking.
Good luck in your way! Fingers crossed all for you!

prero_na18
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby prero_na18 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am very sorry to hear about your situation. I cannot even imagine what you must be going through. It is true that it is beautiful to have a family but if life does not give you the option for a natural way there are other ways in which you can make your family complete. Please do consider other ways to conceive. Don't lose hope and fight harder. Take care and wish you all the very very best.

Return to “Pregnancy Members”