Fighting infertility

Chat all things about your pregnancy
elizabethpia
Beginner! Talk to me!

Fighting infertility

Postby elizabethpia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:17 am

Hello people! This is a thirty-six-year woman fighting infertility. I have joined this forum for the purpose of getting some information about IVF. I've planned to go for an IVF next year. We have planned to have it in somewhere in Europe. Because here in the USA; It's pretty expensive. A family friend of ours (I and my DH) suggested us to have in Ukraine. Well! I am now looking forward to any crime in partner friends. So, I can know that I have got a friend just like me. Well, let's see what happens...I hope it will change my life. Further, If anyone is there who have been to an IVF; I'd really appreciate listening to your experience.

rebecaron82
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Fighting infertility

Postby rebecaron82 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Hey I wish you all the best. It would unquestionably transform your life in a positive way. My sister-in-law also got the treatment for IVF in Ukraine which has the best clinic for infertility. They gave her the best treatment for IVF and now after all that struggle she is pregnant with her first child. If you want assurance for the best treatment I suggest you to for the clinic in Ukraine . Lots of love from Italy.

Everli825
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Everli825 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Hi eliza IVF is good to have . You may not know it, but our bodies are equipped to prevent conception from occurring during times of extreme stress. The presence of adrenaline, the hormone that is released by our bodies during stressful times, signals to our body that conditions are not ideal for conception. so do consider this too.

chirpyaubrey

Postby chirpyaubrey » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 am

elizabethpia wrote:Hello people! This is a thirty-six-year woman fighting infertility. I have joined this forum for the purpose of getting some information about IVF. I've planned to go for an IVF next year. We have planned to have it in somewhere in Europe. Because here in the USA; It's pretty expensive. A family friend of ours (I and my DH) suggested us to have in Ukraine. Well! I am now looking forward to any crime in partner friends. So, I can know that I have got a friend just like me. Well, let's see what happens...I hope it will change my life. Further, If anyone is there who have been to an IVF; I'd really appreciate listening to your experience.

Hi Elizabeth, I'm so sorry to hear about your infertility issues and failures of TTC. It's good that you move onto IVF instead of sticking to basic TTCs. As far as I know, IVF has been a success for many women who were having a nos. of fertility issue and weren't able to conceive for years - I'm one of them. Plus, 36 isn't really much for IVF success there are couples in their 40s who have had babies with the assisted fertility. Now, coming onto expenses - that's a huge constraint for the advanced clinical process and at some point, we were stuck with it too. Being 36 and having failed the first round of IVF I were to finance my further rounds all by myself... but reproductive tourism was a huge relief. I too opted to get my second process done in Ukraine where the price was far more lenient and the success rate was satisfactory. We've got our baby boy on 16th of December and within a week the paperwork was ready for us to fly back in a couple of days - the clinic helped hugely though couldn't have had done that so smoothly without them. Hope you to get your bundle of joy soon, good luck!

mellisajim
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mellisajim » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Well hi dear, how are you. So sorry for your condition. I must say you suffered allot. Just go for IVF now. It definitely work for you. I am pretty sure about this. If it is not legal in your country try the clinic in Ukraine. It's all legal there and it is going to help you there. Please try this as soon as possible. Everything will be fine then.

elizabethpia
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby elizabethpia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:38 am

Hey Eliza. How are you doing? Well, I agree with it. I know what are the aspects of it. I think you're going for the right way. I'm also booked for an IVF later this year. Let's see what it brings me. I need luck and blessings right now!

Amenda1234

Postby Amenda1234 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:08 pm

Hey Elizabethpia! I hope you're doing fine! Honestly, being 36 and TTC shouldn't really worry you because you're still capable of conceiving. Age doesn't matter until menopause. IVF is a great option that you could opt for. The process is pretty much simple the egg and the sperm are combined together in a laboratory dish and then transferred to the uterus. However, before you undergo is you should be aware of certain things. You should the process itself and how is the egg extracted and then inserted. Should the risk attached to it. Should also know about the fertility drugs. Therefore, if your family is suggesting clinic in Ukraine then you should meet the doctors there and have detailed meetings. So that you're well informed. Do research up on it on your own as well. Best of luck! I hope things go fine.

moni lisa
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby moni lisa » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:50 pm

Yes elizabethpia i am here to share the experience of IVF. One of my friend had her IVF done last year and now she is the mother of beautiful and adorable twins boys. She had her IVF from a clinic in Ukraine. She shares with us her wonderful experience there. She had a great time there with free transportation, accomodation and food. The best thing IVF was successful at first attempt. I suggest you must visit that clinic. Rest is up to you.

mamaby
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mamaby » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:28 pm

hey there Elizabeth! I hope the excitement has taken over by now and you are not worried about other petty issues. If not then it will come. I hope other things are not concerning you right now as you need to concentrate only on yourself to get the best results. I'm feeling quite young after joining these forums is only 26 but I'm still battling with infertility, it's not really a battle I think it has clearly won and I am completely infertile. Keep us updated about your process I would love to know more about it. I hope it all goes well and tell me where you are going because I might need to leave for Europe as well as there are no concepts of such methods in my country. All the best luck for your IVF take care till then.

mollythehen
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mollythehen » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:54 am

Hello! I hope you get to have your happiness as soon as possible. I am very happy that you have finally made up your mind for doing IVF. It is a very safe treatment and not just that, its success rate is tremendous. The clinic that you have chosen is the best for its services, I have heard a lot about it and I think I am going to get my surrogacy done there. Best of luck!

mollythehen
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mollythehen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:07 pm

I hope that everything goes right for you. I saw your post again and thought of asking if you are doing fine now. Just wanted to ask you if I can PM you? I would really like to discuss your problem with you in detail.

taylorbolton
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby taylorbolton » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Hey Elizabethpia, I hope you're doing well. I would like to share my story with you. I also had this problem as it's common now. I went to this amazing clinic Biotexcom in Kyiv. The doctors there are very experienced. They helped me out in every way possible. They sat me down and resolved my queries which made me very confident about the whole process. It was a successful attempt. I would highly recommend it! Check out their website and visit them. Best of Luck to you!

chirpyaubrey

Postby chirpyaubrey » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:12 pm

:roll:
mamaby wrote:hey there Elizabeth! I hope the excitement has taken over by now and you are not worried about other petty issues. If not then it will come. I hope other things are not concerning you right now as you need to concentrate only on yourself to get the best results. I'm feeling quite young after joining these forums is only 26 but I'm still battling with infertility, it's not really a battle I think it has clearly won and I am completely infertile. Keep us updated about your process I would love to know more about it. I hope it all goes well and tell me where you are going because I might need to leave for Europe as well as there are no concepts of such methods in my country. All the best luck for your IVF take care till then.

Sorry to hear about your infertility as such a young age! :( But the good part of being young and infertile is you've got plenty of time to try your luck with both natural TTC as well as aided fertility. You don't have to be worried about the clock ticking yet... so there's going to be one less worry! :D How long have you been TTC naturally btw? You're indeed very young and chances are with proper diagnosis of the reason it could be fixed... of course if it's reversible. Do you have a clue as in what's causing infertility in you? Also, when I went for my IVF I was told that it's more than just age that boosts the success, the chances of high-response to stimms and other medications is still an advantage that a young woman can have. Nothing is forever, not even the infertility as long as you don't lose hope and don't stop trying. Wish you all the luck in the world for success with TTC :)

underwateroversky

Postby underwateroversky » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:11 pm

Hello! Nice to hear from you here dear! It was like a rhyme, isn’t it? : ) why do you need to wait till next year? It is your first ivf, am I right? How did you fight infertility before?
I guess it’s not as expensive in the US as it might be with the other procedures. Is it worth flying across the ocean for it? If I'm not mistaken your insurance police can cover expenses for regular ivf cycle.
As usual people go to Europe in order to have IVF wit Donor Eggs. Some of them need embryo adoption.
We can note another situation as for surrogacy programs. They are really expensive in the US. They can take on average 150K.
Think twice before start my dear! Sending you my hugs!

prero_na18
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby prero_na18 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:25 pm

Hello. Its great to hear that you are opting for IVF. IVF is a procedure which has minimum to no risks. Mare sure your doctor takes you along the whole procedure in a very mindful way. You have to remember that IVF is a very trying procedure. It takes quite a lot of time to get your desired results. But if you hold down the fort with hope and patience then you are sure to be successful. Take care and all the best.

Return to “Pregnancy Members”