Help please Adult Dummys/Pacifiers

Discuss with other parents about any issues you have, or even just chat with others
ChocolateBunnies
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Help please Adult Dummys/Pacifiers

Postby ChocolateBunnies » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:40 am

I'm new to this forum. I am 51 and I bought a dummy a few days ago because I wanted to try it out for several issues I have. Teeth grinding and having my mouth open when I sleep. I wake up sometimes with a dry mouth. I have read a few responses that this would help. I thought I'd give it a try

emilycurious
M'Lady

Postby emilycurious » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:04 am

I am 51
So much experience potential, and yet... wasted.
"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them." Attributed to Margaret Atwood.

Xavier 2012
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Xavier 2012 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:14 pm

[quote="ChocolateBunnies"]I'm new to this forum. I am 51

Good to hear about the dummy/pacifier, that it helped you with teeth grinding and you waking up with a dry throat. I found out that a dummy helps you with snoring and dry, sore throat waking up in the morning, when I was 31. That is now 37 years ago and the dummy/pacifier is part of my life at night and ifnen during the day, than it calms me.

chirpyaubrey
Getting in the Groove

Postby chirpyaubrey » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:13 am

Hi dear, hope you and your children both are doing good. I feel sorry for the harsh phase you crossed. Don't worry God has something good for you latter. You need to handle your daughters matter with care. This is a sensitive issue and can create a mess. You got do a consulting session with her, either you take her for a good vacay. But forcing her wont help. Just keep an eye if she is going on wrong path of drugs or sex. You need to be very careful about each step you take for your daughter.

Tilley2010
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Tilley2010 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:41 pm

Well it has been ten years since I posted this itemI never thought it would interest so many people.
Let me bring you up to speed with what has gone on in those ten years. Well my daughter has grown up and left home has a great job and is living with her boy friend he knows all about her using dummys and is total cool about it I went visit over the week end and there were dummys dotted about the flat. As for myself yes I still use them too they help me relax as I am alone now I use one most of the day when at home I think it would be difficult to stop using them now I have got an attachment to them. I am somewhat amazed that there has not been more people blogging about adult dummys when you see so many for sale on ebay and amazon. So till next time take care.
TILLEY

Return to “Parenting”