what are my chances???

Discuss with other parents about any issues you have, or even just chat with others
cloe345
Beginner! Talk to me!

what are my chances???

Postby cloe345 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:34 am

Hi everyone, My sister recommended me to join this forum for support. I am so much disappointed and hopeless, aged 38 going on 39, and have only been TTC for about 10 years. Just wanted to know your thoughts on this: I try not to get too technical with the ovulation, but am taking my basal body temp each morning, and delicately trying to tell my husband "tonight's the night" or more recently after my annual GYN visit (everything looks normal), that we should be "active" 3 to 4 times a week. I tell him this, and then nothing happens. I do feel the pressure and stress from being "over 35", but am trying to keep my cool - but at the same time becoming frustrated at the lack of motivation from my husband. My sister says I should have a heart to heart with him - it has seemed very obvious throughout our relationship that he would like children too. I don’t understand what to do? I really want to have kids now may be through surrogacy if possible but don’t understand how to discuss it with my partner.

Amenda1234

Re: what are my chances???

Postby Amenda1234 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Hey there! I can totally understand what you're going through. It must be very stress-full for you. I would suggest that you try opting for IVF or surrogacy. Both these treatments are highly successful. Try researching on your own and find a good clinic which is known for good results. I have seen a lot of people talking about clinics in eastern Europe might try as well.

pheobe412
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby pheobe412 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Your chances are pretty good. You don't know when something good happens for you. Just don't stop ttc. Carry that on. Meanwhile I have to tell you that surrogacy is really expensive. Well you can try the clinic where I went for my problem. It's biotexcom. Search it on internet. You'll get good help from it. I am sure.

underwateroversky

Postby underwateroversky » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:57 am

Hello dear! How are you today? Have you already made any steps to the goal?
Relationships with a partner are another delicate theme. It’s always complicated in mix with infertility.
I know it from my personal experience. Everything began with complete misunderstanding and his silliness. It was killing my readiness to move on. Now he became my first shoulder and the wall I can hide behind in case of threat.
Your age is fine for having a baby. I said fine but not actually perfect. You know it. And time of your biological watch is ticking faster.
Try to make complete examination. But be ready to hear diagnosis such as unexplained infertility.
In case of good news, one day maybe after hard bed trying you will figure out you are pregnant! Wow! It also happens. Sometimes microclimate inside the family impacts on such things.
What about surrogacy? This option is always somewhere beside. Remember it but don’t hasten.

camassA
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby camassA » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:54 pm

hello cloe
I've been through the same stage using opk to know when we have to be close. It became kind of a race with no winner. I felt my hubby was tired and depressed. At first he didn't show it but he gave up. After few more tries of different options we realized that only surrogacy can do it. Nothing worked except for surrogate carrying pregnancy. I don't know what you've been through but I must tell that you can't just start surrogacy if you don't have special indications for it from your dr. Have you tried IUI, IVF or someting?

Return to “Parenting”