Suggestions, please

Discuss with other parents about any issues you have, or even just chat with others
tennisapark
Beginner! Talk to me!

Suggestions, please

Postby tennisapark » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:02 am

Hi everyone. I hope all of you are fine. My AF was due two days back. I haven’t got them yet. I felt vomiting when I get up this morning. My breasts are sore. Am I pregnant? Should I take the test or should I wait for a day or two? Suggestions, please.

dazed1121
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Suggestions, please

Postby dazed1121 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:47 pm

not a good sign

Redskirt
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Redskirt » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:25 am

tennisapark wrote:Hi everyone. I hope all of you are fine. My AF was due two days back. I haven’t got them yet. I felt vomiting when I get up this morning. My breasts are sore. Am I pregnant? Should I take the test or should I wait for a day or two? Suggestions, please.

Is this a serious question? Why would you wait?

kawai
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby kawai » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:31 am

Hi, I’m actually novice to this forum. In fact, I’m a newcomer to all fertility forums.
My own reproductive experience is limited by regular pregnancy. I’m a mother of two children. (I was pregnant a while ago)
Anyway I remember it well. My first pregnancy was smooth. I didn’t even know that I had got pregnant.
We found out it when my belly began to grow. It was the end of the first trimester. Happily, my condition was normal during all the term of pregnancy.
My second pregnancy got started with nausea. I was vomiting. Every smell could cause a new fit of vomiting.
My morning sickness lasted tree months. I couldn’t change anything. It was awful period.
It can tell much about my children today. For example, my son is a quiet modest person. I have never had any conflict with him.
He became adult. Found a wife and good work. Nothing bothers me concerning to him.
My daughter is a true nightmare. She was always whimsical and naughty. Now she tries to spoil all my plans and a life in particular.
Perhaps she mistakenly decided I’m her enemy. She decided it while she was in my belly. I felt very badly throughout whole pregnancy.
As well my breast feeding has ceased at first month after delivery. This is what I mean. Sometimes pregnancy can go invisibly.
I myself need advice. My husband and I are planning to have third baby. I’m not young.
I’m 50 years old. I forgot what it means to be pregnant. Certainly I don’t expect to carry a bump.
It’s too late. Maybe some assoisting reproductive technics might help us. We’re now in state of consideration.
I think it’s better to test pregnancy two weeks after fertilization. It’s advised everywhere. You may have good enough HCG number.

chirpyaubrey
Wet behind the ears

Postby chirpyaubrey » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:42 am

No not a good sign. Why wait? Waiting for your body metabolism to get more weak. No right? An immediete check up must be done. Do not rush in the bush. Consult a proper gyno and the doctor advice will be the last step to do. Do not assume or wait to get things worse. Please.

Return to “Parenting”