Son and my panties

Discuss with other parents about any issues you have, or even just chat with others
Jean-Louise
FF Royalty
Posts: 3281
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Re: Son and my panties

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:28 pm

dottitotti wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
dottitotti wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:He may need panties to get off. You might buy him some panties. Give them to him with a note. ‘Please dear, use these and not mine‘


I agree.
Though he's likely to be 18 years old by now, so he can buy his own.


A gift to him would get the point across.
He might be too embarrassed to buy them.
But you could ask him to pay for what you buy him.


He's 18, an adult. He should be able to face up to his fantasies and buy his own, without embarrasment.
At least he's not stealing them from washing lines.


He may be 18, but he is still a child. Age has little to do with maturity or anything else for that matter.
If you want him to quit using your panties, buy him some.
Why is that such a tough thing for you?

dottitotti
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Son and my panties

Postby dottitotti » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:53 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
He may be 18, but he is still a child. Age has little to do with maturity or anything else for that matter.
If you want him to quit using your panties, buy him some.
Why is that such a tough thing for you?


It's not tough at all. He's 18, an adult in the eyes of the law.
If he wants to keep on jerking off in lace and nylon, he should man up and buy his own.
He'll not have his mummy and her panties for ever.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty
Posts: 3281
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Re: Son and my panties

Postby Jean-Louise » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:52 pm

dottitotti wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
He may be 18, but he is still a child. Age has little to do with maturity or anything else for that matter.
If you want him to quit using your panties, buy him some.
Why is that such a tough thing for you?


It's not tough at all. He's 18, an adult in the eyes of the law.
If he wants to keep on jerking off in lace and nylon, he should man up and buy his own.
He'll not have his mummy and her panties for ever.


He is not breaking the law.
He is doing something that is pleasurable to him.
You seem to be passing judgement on what makes him feel good.
Chill out a bit. You seem to be making a big issue out of this thing.

PaulPippett
Chatter
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:13 am

Re: Son and my panties

Postby PaulPippett » Fri May 12, 2017 1:53 pm

dottitotti wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
dottitotti wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:He may need panties to get off. You might buy him some panties. Give them to him with a note. ‘Please dear, use these and not mine‘


I agree.
Though he's likely to be 18 years old by now, so he can buy his own.


A gift to him would get the point across.
He might be too embarrassed to buy them.
But you could ask him to pay for what you buy him.


He's 18, an adult. He should be able to face up to his fantasies and buy his own, without embarrasment.
At least he's not stealing them from washing lines.


Hear, hear! Let him release all his pent-up 'angst' in a harmless way.

18 is the officially accepted adult age, end of, whether said 18 year old is considered as 'mature' or not.

Paul.

Joe b
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:33 am

Re: Son and my panties

Postby Joe b » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:36 am

I did this a lot as a young boy and was caught, very embarrassing however I continued and still do it now.

olive oil
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Re: Son and my panties

Postby olive oil » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:48 pm

My son uses my pants to w ank himself off in. He likes to leave them on the bed when he has finished with all his cum still in them. It excites me a lot.

User avatar
mostirreverent
Angel
Posts: 33857
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:29 am
Location: Boston, MA USA
Contact:

Re: Son and my panties

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:34 am

olive oil wrote:My son uses my pants to w ank himself off in. He likes to leave them on the bed when he has finished with all his cum still in them. It excites me a lot.

yeah right, like your not W**nking as your wrote that
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Bigcockuk
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: Son and my panties

Postby Bigcockuk » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:02 pm

I used my mum panties x

User avatar
Lady J 624
Princess
Posts: 3559
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:21 am
Location: New England

Re: Son and my panties

Postby Lady J 624 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:27 pm

Bigcockuk wrote:I used my mum panties x


Why are you still here?
"I love it when a plan comes together."

Bigcockuk
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Re: Son and my panties

Postby Bigcockuk » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:52 am

Why not

User avatar
emilycurious
M'Lady
Posts: 2185
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Son and my panties

Postby emilycurious » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:43 pm

If you see Kay
Last edited by emilycurious on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There's a fine line between giving constructive advice and just having a bad personality.” Queen Elysa

User avatar
Lady J 624
Princess
Posts: 3559
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:21 am
Location: New England

Re: Son and my panties

Postby Lady J 624 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:11 pm

emilycurious wrote:
Lady J 624 wrote:Why are you still here?

Use FOE, it works, I never see tinytinkles posts.

Tinytinkles :lol:
"I love it when a plan comes together."

mrbowhunr
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: USA

Re: Son and my panties

Postby mrbowhunr » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:13 pm

It may seem strange to some, but it's totally normal, to a limit. I started with my sisters and moms when I was thirteen and I know several of my friends were doing it with their female family members as well. The problem is, I didn't stop and it became a major fetish for me. I'm in my late forties now and still do it. My wife knows I sniff hers, but has no idea just how far beyond that I have ventured. I have sniffed her mothers, all of her sisters, my ADULT nieces (I'm not a monster), nephews wives, aunts, daughter in laws, neighbors wives and daughters, you get the picture.

I'm not always the first to volunteer to care for pets or house sit simply because I'm a nice guy. I am not posting this to brag, in fact, it's quite embarrassing. Consider it a public service announcement to all you ladies on the forum. Just be careful where you leave your worn panties, workout shorts, swim bottoms, tights etc. If it carries your feminine scent, a good sniffer will will hunt them down. We have a hot tub and I have sniffed so many panties after women have changed into their swimwear and left them laying with their clothes I've lost count. My wife has never figured out why I'm always the last in the tub.

If you have a house sitter when you go on vacation don't leave any worn panties in hampers. Don't leave them in hampers of restrooms that guests are going to use. Don't leave them lay in plain site in laundry rooms or even bedrooms for that matter. Keep them in hampers hidden in closets, etc. If you change into swimwear at someones house slip them into your purse or a beach bag that you take with you. Sniffers look for quick opportunities and 99% of the time are not going to dig around at the risk of getting caught. Nothing is more embarrassing than getting caught with a pair of panties pressed against your face while you are masturbating!

User avatar
daddydom
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:41 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Son and my panties

Postby daddydom » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:25 pm

why not let him explore his feminine side, yes it is wromg to use your things in this way, so why not let him have his own, it is only cloth after all. i think friendly feminization can be is a good thing for feminine boys, give a boy a toy gun and one day he may go to war, give him some silk panties and he will go to mommy. love & respect x

withhold
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:34 am

Re: Son and my panties

Postby withhold » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:42 pm

Is it common for teen boys to feel lust for their moms? Just asking. Personally, i never
felt that way, but maybe that's because my mom is unattractive.


Return to “Parenting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest