surrogacy

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

lillianf
Beginner! Talk to me!

surrogacy

Postby lillianf » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:41 am

Hi ladies! I hope all of you are fine. I am here to have some support from you people. After so many difficult years I have decided to go for surrogacy. I am still not ensure about it. I want to ask a few things from you people. Is the process safe? How much will be the expense. It will be better if you advise me about a clinic. Waiting for your suggestions.

sharonm
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: surrogacy

Postby sharonm » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:32 pm

Hi! I don't know much about surrogacy. I don't even know anyone who was in that procedure. I can only wish you luck. It's probably the best to find one or more good clinics and explore which is the best for you problem. Feel free to ask them everything you want to know.

Helen456
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Helen456 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:08 pm

gestational surrogacy is as safe for the woman as any other pregnancy treatment if she is monitored by some good and well-reputed clinic. Lillian different countries are offering surrogacy like Spain, India, Canada, Ukraine and South Africa. So you can choose one of them. If you live out of the station, then you cannot choose India. Because India does not provide its services to outsiders. I know a little bit about Ukraine. It has a good success rate of finding and matching the surrogate mothers. As far as the expenses are counted then as general if we think up to $100,000 plus the money you are required. Some clinics offer economy packages for different types of surrogacy procedure.

chirpyaubrey
Wet behind the ears

Postby chirpyaubrey » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:22 pm

Helen456 wrote:gestational surrogacy is as safe for the woman as any other pregnancy treatment if she is monitored by some good and well-reputed clinic. Lillian different countries are offering surrogacy like Spain, India, Canada, Ukraine and South Africa. So you can choose one of them. If you live out of the station, then you cannot choose India. Because India does not provide its services to outsiders. I know a little bit about Ukraine. It has a good success rate of finding and matching the surrogate mothers. As far as the expenses are counted then as general if we think up to $100,000 plus the money you are required. Some clinics offer economy packages for different types of surrogacy procedure.

Reproductive tourism is a great idea, when either you land's law isn't lenient about surrogacy or the financial constraints are far too high than what could be "affordable". However, not all the countries you mentioned are open to foreigners for surrogacy. India has banned that long ago considering the exploitation of women for gestational surrogacy. South Africa, really? I mean if you're from West Europe or UK or US... you'll probably not even trust the quality of a medical facility in South Africa beyond a small stitch-up not even an RCT.

Return to “Pregnancy”