Period pains, but still no period

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

Mir
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: late period wasn't pregnant

Postby Mir » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:17 pm

dcole wrote:I was 11 days late for my period, everyday it felt like i was about to come on but it never came. my boobs were really sore and i statred feeling naseuated i took two pregnancy test they both came out negative. When i stopped thinking about being pregnant i got my period. if your late and you keep stressing about whether your pregnant or not that delays your cycle.

Your post inspired me to join in n register here.
I was also having similar situation. I have a regular 28 days cycle but was a week late but d moment I stopped thinking about d possibility of being preg i got my period but since i became overdue i've had severe period pain with pain in my lower back even after d period finally surfaced. Normally, when i'm on my period d pain is very minute and it only last for the first two days.

Sarahjanenewton
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Period pains, but still no period

Postby Sarahjanenewton » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:04 pm

HELP? I'm 18 and normally safe with my partner of 16 months, recently I was due on, my periods have been regular since I was 14, but on the 5th(usual period start) I did not come on, so I waited a couple days and now it's been 10 days, I'm slightly spotting eating all the time and are so tired?

CarmenG
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby CarmenG » Thu May 23, 2013 11:49 am

so I'm quite irregular with my cycles, some are 27 days, 29 days, 30 days even 37 days :? It’s so difficult to calculate when my next period will arrive..so I just work on my cramps now, which is always correct. but this morning I got extremely BAD period pains, for about 2 hours. I obviously thought I started but when I checked there was nothing and there still isn’t. I’ve never gotten pains a day or 2 before, usually when I get it, I START! Is there maybe a reason for this or is my body just doing its own thing??

sorry I'm new to this site, don't know where to post a question

Jayy Z
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Jayy Z » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi guys i need some advice.
im still fairly young and ive never had sex, my period is sporatic and never really stays on a set track. Last month my and my boyfriend of two years began fooling around (no sex, but he was rubbing up against that area) i know that if there was "stuff" around there, it is possible to get pregnant, which i mistakenly did not think about at the time. its a month later and im having period pains but no period. its almost the end of my month and ill have completely skipped it and im incredibly worried. ive been having dreams of pregnancy, and have not taken a test. i have ezxcema, so i didnt think to much of it when my nipples began to be itchy but im wondering if this is a serious problem. i am not ready for a baby, i have neither the finances or the space. im really scared and need your guys's advice on what the possiblity of pregnancy could be (he didnt "cum" but if he had any "pre" i know it could still be possible)

Panda amanda
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Panda amanda » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:44 am

I am 28 days late and a week ago I hade sex with my boyfriend and now I am scared because I am having stomach pains help pleas I am so scared we used a condom and I am 19

skyeb
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby skyeb » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:32 am

hey guys, im getting the same thing atm.
I was supposed to get my period on the 5th april, never came. The week before hand though i was feeling abit crampy like my periods where on the way and i got spotting for not even a day, was hardly nothing. And nothing since. Its been 13 days overdue, i took 2 test last week and went to the doctor and got a blood test on tues (15th april) and still negative. Im grumbling alot down there and cramping.
What could this be?? Can anyone give me some advice?

kuku
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby kuku » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:52 pm

omg, um soooo very mch in the same situation ecept that i dnt get cramps but my boobs hurt in the armpit area and my nipples are really sensative. Um a week late now and i have never ever missed my period. Took a home test twice bt they all came upot negative. Was i too early to test or am i not preg @ all. Sooo confused :!:

heyyyyy49999
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby heyyyyy49999 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:03 am

I missed a month of my period and I've been having cramps for weeks and it feels like I'm on it but I'm not and I don't know if I'm pregnant or not

Amaya
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Amaya » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:53 am

Welcome, all. I don’t if you want to treat your period or you try to conceive. But I’ll help u with some tips you should follow them. You should Remove spicy food from the diet. Spicy food is the ways to boost up your blood flow and initiate the menstrual cycle. If you want do not postpone the periodic cycle, the best ways will be to avoid all types of spicy food completely. Try the herbs such as yarrow tinctures and shepherd’s purse should be dried at first and grind it to make powder. Also, Emotional stress can be one of the reasons for getting a menstrual period before time. This emotional stress can be easily avoided with the help of regular exercise. There are a variety of activities such as jogging, running and swimming through which you can regain a physical balance in your body and fight with abnormal menstrual periods. I recommend u try all of these pieces of advice or tips that may help u to have a regular period.

NonameIT
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby NonameIT » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Ok need help girls. Im supposed to get my period on 29thbof the month but i was also sick with a flu. However im late 11 days and im not sick anymore. But i have these cramps like i have my period but no period. I run to the bathroom all the time because i feel like i got my period. Nothing though. 2 days now i also have diarrhea. Is it because i was sick? Or should i go and get a test? Please help asap. Ps sry for my english

Return to “Pregnancy”