Am I pregnant?

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

sexy babe
Beginner! Talk to me!

Am I pregnant?

Postby sexy babe » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:30 am

My period is late. I have done two home pregnancy tests, both negative. I have been experiencing back and abdomen pain, as well as bloating. I have also had a tiny bit of spotting. Can anyone tell me whats going on???

dazzyshahu

Re: Am I pregnant?

Postby dazzyshahu » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:31 am

Hello and welcome friend at this _ platform. Today we are living in advance digital world with less physical activity that create major pregnancy related problem at early stage by making body. You need not panic about this difficult situation in your life. You can easily overcome all type of pregnancy related problem with advanced medical research based treatment that has capacity to handle all type of problem in easy and effective way. I am feeling pity and pain from bottom of my heart due to this painful situation in your life. I can understand your physical and mental situation in this confusing situation. I want to express kind heart thanks to God to understand my problem and provide effective method to overcome this horrible problem. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of stress and depression due to my pregnancy possibility. You should not underestimate the power of yoga and meditation that is most popular and reliable way to overcome stressful situation in easy and effective way. We try many effective methods to overcome this negative situation but not succeed.
You should start your planning with pregnancy test at your home with early morning urine that is very safe and secure to get high success rate with accurate result. You should understand your body signal very well that is directly connected to reproduction system. You should maintain high hemoglobin level in your ability to get good news that easily removed from your body and mind. You should give importance to healthy lifestyle in this busy schedule life with early morning walk and easy exercise to provide proper blood supply to all body. I am here for you to hear good news soon.

Amaya
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Am I pregnant?

Postby Amaya » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi, all. There are many causes of the late period. I think When you're under physical or emotional stress, your body produces the stress hormones adrenaline and cortisol. if you were sick, whether, with a simple cold or something more serious, the stress could have put your body into that “which function is most important” phase mentioned above. So, ovulation could have happened later than usual or not at all, meaning your period will also be late or nonexistent. Sometimes a late period means exactly what you think: You're pregnant!. If you're late and you've had unprotected sex, take a pregnancy test. Some other medications that can cause you to be irregular are antidepressants, some antipsychotics, corticosteroids and chemotherapy drugs. If you're not sure whether it means you're expecting, visit your doctor 8)

Return to “Pregnancy”