brown discharge

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

krissy

brown discharge

Postby krissy » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:40 pm

me and my boyfriend have sex alot and rough im only on birthcontrol and this has never happened before but now i am getting brown discharge and it is scaring me and i dont know what to do! i dont know if i am pregnant or if its just because of the sex.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:54 pm

maybe u ant wipping ur butt right lol

elliott20
Transcendent Poster

Postby elliott20 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:00 am

it's dried up blood from your period or it could be an infection. But chances are, it's just your residue period. Just take some time to clean yourself out down there and you should be fine.
---------------

"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior"

Adiana
Just warming up

Postby Adiana » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:06 am

:shock:
Last edited by Adiana on Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:37 pm

no she just ant whipping her ass right lol

joanna3535
Saintly

Postby joanna3535 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:58 pm

you should see a doctor, are you taking pill correctly?

elliott20
Transcendent Poster

Postby elliott20 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:05 pm

Adiana wrote:Elliott, you are awesome. :shock:

I wondered what you were doing in the Pregnancy section. I thought you may have been having a go at some teenager (please forgive my presumption).

But I am genuinely impressed. You have restored my faith in men.

Good work. :D

I actually was going to the general discussion forum but I got pregnancy by accident. (Boy didn't that just sound wrong...)

I answered that one because my ex had the same thing happened to her and I know how scary that can be.
---------------

elliott20
Transcendent Poster

Postby elliott20 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:05 pm

Adiana wrote:Elliott, you are awesome. :shock:

I wondered what you were doing in the Pregnancy section. I thought you may have been having a go at some teenager (please forgive my presumption).

But I am genuinely impressed. You have restored my faith in men.

Good work. :D

I actually was going to the general discussion forum but I got pregnancy by accident. (Boy didn't that just sound wrong...)

I answered that one because my ex had the same thing happened to her and I know how scary that can be.
---------------

dazzyshahu

Re: brown discharge

Postby dazzyshahu » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:44 am

Hello friend, I am here for you to provide valuable information to overcome this death like situation in your life. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this horrible situation. The first and foremost thing, I want to suggest you to handle this horrible situation with strong will power and positive attitude towards life that provide sufficient positive energy in this negative situation to get maximum positive benefit. You need not lose hope. I am one of the lucky women who got this unforgettable moment in my life to help you on behalf of my personal life experience that has capacity to defeat this stressful situation from your life. It is very difficult task to remember those days of my life that are full of stress and depression due to pregnancy possibility. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You have to pay more in future with less care about your health. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get permanent solution of my problem in professional way.
I am here for you to provide valuable tips and trick that capacity to defeat this horrible demon problem from your life. You should understand your body signal very well to overcome all pregnancy related problem at early stage. You should check your pregnancy status with early morning urine. You should understand your body pregnancy symptoms very easily to make appropriate planning in advance. You can easily overcome this stressful situation with powerful yoga and meditation with healthy lifestyle like morning walk and easy exercise to provide proper blood supply to all reproduction system for genuine working. You should understand the importance of hemoglobin level in your blood to overcome all issue in easy way.

chirpyaubrey
Getting in the Groove

Re: .

Postby chirpyaubrey » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:23 pm

elliott20 wrote:it's dried up blood from your period or it could be an infection. But chances are, it's just your residue period. Just take some time to clean yourself out down there and you should be fine.

It's particularly normal to have dark colored release around 2 days before your period. It's additionally regular to experience dark colored release after periods. This is flawlessly ordinary, and it's your uterus' method for clearing itself out when your stream is light.

Return to “Pregnancy”