emotionally hurt

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

ionas
Beginner! Talk to me!

emotionally hurt

Postby ionas » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:09 am

Hi Ladies! I hope all of you are enjoying good health. I was not feeling good for a while. I was hurt emotionally. I do not what to do with my life. It looks like everything is finished now. I really want to have my own children. But my heart disease is the biggest hurdle for me. I know you all also have different issues. I am fertile. But still cannot be a mum. How bad it is. Well looking for the good times to come.

pheobe412
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: emotionally hurt

Postby pheobe412 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Don't lose hope. It's not that much difficult. You are just seeing it difficult because you are in tension. Just try to be calm. You can take your heart treatment as well. What is your heart problem. Just take good consultation for it. First deal with it. Than try for your pregnancy. Don't worry everything will be fine.

chirpyaubrey

Re: emotionally hurt

Postby chirpyaubrey » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:33 pm

Hi Ionas, I just stumbled on your post and seeing the date... I hope you did find some way to deal with the crisis by now. However, if you haven't let me tell you it's not that all chances of being a mom are lost, really. What does your condition exactly states that getting pregnant will be fatal or that you cannot go full-term with gestation? I know a woman from one of the counselling "TTC struggle" meetups.... who have had a severe immuno-disorder with "strictly no children" mention over her condition as well. She was attending the meetup and now we're social friends and still in touch ... which is why I know she was able to eventually get a baby. What she did was to change her immuno-treatment clinic first where the healthcare professionals were more optimistic and could relate to her desperation of being a mother. They put her on some modifies therapy... I don't remember most of it except it included Human growth hormone injections and she was given the go-ahead to try IVF along with. As far she told me the medications were numerous and very carefully dosed. She was told that the worst case scenario could be that she could have to go for an abortion in mid-term if things don't go right and opt for gestational surrogacy over next transfer. However, by God's grace and good wishes from all lovely ladies like me who've also had a long struggle and wanted others to succeed as well, she could manage it all till 30th week. The baby was born premature at 30weeks5days as the Dr wasn't ready to stretch it and take chances. The baby girl had to spend 3 weeks in the incubator though but is now a perfectly healthy 15/16 months old... chewing through everything, now that she started teething. I'd say consider the alternate possibilities. Good Luck!

Return to “Pregnancy”