Trying to concieve

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

jenifercox
Beginner! Talk to me!

Trying to concieve

Postby jenifercox » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi there guys. I am so much worried. I feel devastated. Year ago I was pregnant. Me and my husband was going to some party and we had an accident. That accident made my miscarriage and left me infertile. Now the doctors are saying that there is no other way for me to get pregnant. I thought my life is finished. I have nothing in my life now. I am really very much worried. My husband is very lovable. He always supports me. Now I am seeing that he is losing hope too. I don't want that I am so much worried. Please help me. What should we do. What is the possible way for us now to get a child. Please help. I don't want to go with surrogacy. I have no problem with money. I just don't want everyone to know that I am using surrogacy. Please it's important to me. Help me.

fani
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Trying to concieve

Postby fani » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:06 pm

Hey don't take too much tension. It's a part of life. I am sorry for your loss. But trust me you can have a baby in your life. I am sure you are getting my point. I am talking about surrogacy process. I am having this treatment, after trying for a long time. I am getting good results form the start. It's important for you to do research about this topic. You will get to know about many good things. You need a little support in your life right now. I suggest you to walk daily. That will help you to deal with the stress.

taylorbolton
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby taylorbolton » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:52 pm

Hey Jen! I'm so sorry for your loss. I know you're facing a very difficult time of your life. You don't deserve this. And neither did me. I was broken when I was declared infertile. And when people suggested me surrogacy, I would feel ashamed of myself. Living here, surrogacy is a very bad word. So, I didn't want to go for it. My DH couldn't see me broken so he persuaded me of having a surrogacy process. His mate at the office had their baby by surrogacy. And that was from Biotexcom, Ukraine. There, the situation was totally different. People would take it as a normal treatment in that country. I heard many success stories of that clinic there. Everyone was a fan. And trust me, Jen, when I took my baby in my arms, it was all worth it. I would highly recommend you. Good Luck!

mollythehen
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby mollythehen » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:34 am

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Please don't give up yet. I have heard many stories about people having babies after miscarriages. First of all it is important for you to not take too much tension. It is unhealthy and cause more problems. I have been in this situation but luckily my husband supported me. I had only this surrogacy option. I went through this process and it was not harmful. I just wanted to have a family. As you are worried about the expense of the procedure. A clinic located in Kiev offers affordable rate for surrogacy. Others opinion doesn't matter if you are happy. As you have mentioned that your husband is lovable and supports you, then there would be no hindrance for you. Take care of yourself. It is also important to take care of the diet also.

Amenda1234

Postby Amenda1234 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:40 pm

Hey, there I hope you have recovered from the accident. Extremely sorry to hear about the loss. It must have been extremely difficult for you. Well if not surrogacy then you can always opt for IVF. As IVF has proven to be quite successful. In that process, you can use donor eggs as well. This will allow you to experience the whole pregnancy procedure as well. Other than that surrogacy isn't a bad option at all. This has allowed a lot of people to be able to have children. That also who are genetically linked with the parents. Also, the clinic I am visiting is also doing this process legally. They also have a very amazing staff as everything is done accurately with no error. Even the surrogate mothers first have to go through a checkup. If they pass it then they are only eligible. So it really depends on the choice of your clinic as well. Don't need to worry hopefully everything will be alright.

Aimeereed
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Aimeereed » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:29 am

Hi jennifer! First of all, calm down and relax. Drink a glass of water and stay cool. Don't stress yourself. Stress is the major reason for infertility. This is a part of life hon! I m really sorry for your loss. But don't worry this is not the end for you. There are many other ways for you to conceive a baby. You can go for IVF or surrogacy. If you can still carry the baby then IVF is a better option for you. But if you can't then go for surrogacy. Both treatments are very successful so don't worry. Just take good care of yourself and visit some fertility clinic around you. They will run some tests and tell you the best treatment for your body. Good luck! Much Love!

makana6765
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby makana6765 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:14 pm

I am very sorry for your loss. It must have been very hard for you.
The accident was a very bad life-changing experience for you. It is good that you have moved on.
Surrogacy isn't a bad option. It isn't something to be embarrassed by. Think about your happiness more.
That is what really matters.

chirpyaubrey

Postby chirpyaubrey » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:14 pm

jenifercox wrote:Hi there guys. I am so much worried. I feel devastated. Year ago I was pregnant. Me and my husband was going to some party and we had an accident. That accident made my miscarriage and left me infertile. Now the doctors are saying that there is no other way for me to get pregnant. I thought my life is finished. I have nothing in my life now. I am really very much worried. My husband is very lovable. He always supports me. Now I am seeing that he is losing hope too. I don't want that I am so much worried. Please help me. What should we do. What is the possible way for us now to get a child. Please help. I don't want to go with surrogacy. I have no problem with money. I just don't want everyone to know that I am using surrogacy. Please it's important to me. Help me.

Hi Jenifer, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident and the subsequent loss it caused!:( It's really hard to cope with an MC already and you lost your natural fertility over the accident... I can only assume how hard time has been on you. If you don't mind why exactly you can't conceive... what's amiss? Having had troubles with fertility myself I can relate to the disappointment when you want to start a family and have a loving DH and yet unable to conceive... this too shall pass... just stay strong. I hope you've weighed your options to deal with infertility thoroughly and wouldn't have been paranoid about surrogacy if it weren't the only way. About surrogacy, as long as you have medical proofs that you cannot conceive or have a full gestation you can opt for surrogacy. If absolute secrecy is the concern you might find reproductive tourism helpful. Yes, you'll have to make provisions to travel to the country you choose for all the processes as well as make arrangments to stay away from family and friends to cover up. It's best to move to somewhere far for a year or two if that can be arranged... that way the gestation won't be questioned. I hope this helps... good luck for success!

Return to “Pregnancy”