I may never conceive naturally

Pregnant want to chat to other expectant mothers, this is the place

Moderator: Silent One

kamila
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:47 am

I may never conceive naturally

Postby kamila » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:50 am

Hello guyz!!!I remember the moment I sat in my ob/gyn’s office. I was scared. I remember my palms sweating and my voice shaking as I described to her my symptoms. She was so sweet and listened to every concern before immediately ordering an ultrasound (which I later found out was not going to be jelly on the belly…awkward) and blood work in order to see if PCOS was indeed the culprit for my star performance at the circus. Unfortunately, the tests revealed that not only did I have PCOS, but it was severe. I will never forget sitting in her cozy office with the calmness of the dim lighting and beautiful decor all around me. And I will never forget going in out of a daze as I heard her count the number of cysts on each ovary….1…2….4….8….12…I have never felt so alone as tears streamed down my face. And I never felt so hopeless as she put her hand over mine and talked about the very real possibility that I may never conceive naturally. Or that there was the likelihood I might need to have my ovaries removed in the near future. I can still feel the heartache of that day like it was yesterday. And I can still remember driving home from her office thinking about how I had always dreamed of having a family. And how that dream? Well, it might always be just that…a dream..thousands of dollars had been wasted and time was ticking louder than ever as my friend suggested it was time for the big guns. It was time for the visit in Bio-Texcom. I wasn’t ready for the big guns in Ukraine. I wasn’t ready to pursue this avenue. the only way I would conceive a child was through this affordable and cooperative procedure.They were supportive and encouraging staff.Dealing with infertility is a hard process but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.”Thankx biotexcom.

Janemerlin
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:05 pm

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby Janemerlin » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi Kamila, Did you get cure of your cysts? Do you know that could cause development of cancerous cells around inside your body? And spread it all over? Every lady who reads this. Please don't take cysts lightly. Get treated for it immediately. And live a healthy life. What use of surrogacy when you can't live with the baby?

cloe568
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:15 pm

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby cloe568 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:56 am

Hello all, I am also suffering infertility issue.I have 2 beautiful children.I was desperate to having 3rd the child.First I was taking Clomid for 1 month with no success.My doctor advised that I lose 10 % weight.but I was not sure that my weight is causing this problem.or this infertility because I have already 2 children with this weight.I took 7 months off from TTC and finally decided that if I wanted to get pregnant bad enough I would do just as the doctor told me.I dropped 35 IBS in 4 months.My doctors were very pleased with this change and I too feel very light.I was really worried that I am not conceiving my 3rd child.but there is always hope in the end of the darkness.I am finally conceiving positively.things always take time I knew.But not impossible.with my pregnancy, I feel that after some time I was feeling better.I wish you lots of luck and I hope that all works out for you this time soon..

cloe345
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:42 pm

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby cloe345 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:48 am

Hi kamila, I am so sorry to read about you. Although I am also in the same boat as you are. My story is not very different from you. But I will still say that don’t lose hope and stay positive. Don’t think about the money wasted on treatments, just stay positive and look for your chances. I want to share with you my story. Where shall I start from? We all know that there’re so many couples suffering from infertility both young and aged unfortunately and very sadly. I know what it is when infertility embraces you and it seems that the whole planet stop spinning around. It’s very tough to hold ones chin up when it seems you’ve tried merely everything but nothing worked. Just remember that there’s always light in the end of the tunnel. I am also currently looking for surrogacy to deal my issue. As there is a lot of talk about surrogacy. I would like to gather some more information. I would also advice you the same. Wish you good Luck!!

mamaby
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:23 pm

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby mamaby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:06 pm

"This is what a strong woman looks like.I commend your efforts and for not giving up.I am glad everything worked out perfectly in the end.I have been dealing with infertility as well.I am also looking into the same clinic.So far my experience has been great.Let's see how it goes from here.Thank you for sharing your experience.
p.s get your cyst checked, please."

Helen456
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby Helen456 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:28 pm

As I have been trying TTC for previous 20 years but not getting the required result. Then we think we should take a gap for some time. We just ignored it and keep ourselves busy in daily routine. Because my husband thought that either we should change our mind direction. So I agreed and divert my mind from that particular thing. But now we are planning to try TTC again. 2018 has started and still, we are getting a negative result. I am again losing hope. I said to my husband we should try surrogacy. But he is not agreeing on this procedure. He says we will have naturally. Due to this, I have a fight with him. I think he is not realizing my condition. Sometimes I think he does not want children. But he says he wants. I am so much confused about it. But we will continue our journey of TTC until we don’t get an accurate result.

taylorbolton
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:02 am

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby taylorbolton » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:40 pm

Hey! I feel so delighted to know your success story! It really feels amazing. I want to share my experience with Biotexcom, as well. That clinic is surely exceptional. They are the reason behind my successful dream. I had lost all hopes and then my friend suggested me surrogacy of this clinic. I think that was the best decision I made in my entire life. The doctors are so professional there. The environment is very friendly. They provide you with the best services at affordable rates. They even provide free transportation and accommodation to the patients from abroad. This much facilitation in less money isn't available everywhere. That place surely deserves a thumbs up!

Amenda1234
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:53 pm

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby Amenda1234 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Honestly, speaking it isn't easy when you think about it. When doctors make that final announcement which isn't final. When we are told that we are infertile it feels like the world has fallen apart. I am sure people who have been through this can understand. Different doctors give the news differently. Some will be supportive while others would just break the news and you will be left with numerous questions. So you indeed are lucky that you had a good experience. I have heard a lot of good things about this clinic from people. In fact, I have had a good experience to but it would be nice to hear your story as well.

kawai
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby kawai » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:00 pm

Hello, I’m over 50 years old. I myself never suffered from infertility. I have got two children on my own.
I didn’t even expect I would be searching for solution. I seek a good professional clinic. I want to have surrogacy journey.
My older son is 28 years old. My daughter is 17. I gave birth to them naturally.
My first husband died 9 years ago. He was very ill. Everyone knew he was leaving.
I had to bring up my children alone. I can’t complain. There were many relatives around us.
They have been giving love and support. I met my second husband few years ago. I let myself be loved again.
I don’t compare my husbands. They are completely different persons. My man hasn’t ever had his children.
My own children are almost adult. He wants to transmit his genetic information. It’s quite understandable.
He deserves to have and raise babies. I can’t help him. I suppose it’d be too dangerous to carry a baby now.
I know sometimes women bear children in age of 60. However, I don’t intend to take such a risk. This is my baby’s life and my own health.
Now I understand how it’s hard to make a choice. There’re too many risks. Seems everyone wants cheating you.
I know the level of danger is not that much as I decided. Lots of people go there. They came back home with children.
I know it may take years. It sounds easy only here in the screen. Anyway most of those why chose Ukraine remain happy.
I’d love to join their community. Their happy community! Just imagine even less than a half of those who succeeded tell about it on Internet.
The others live and enjoy it. We don’t even know a half of positive stories. People don’t find it necessary to share their experience.
Actually it’ll be inspiring. It will allow people feel more confident. It’s always easier to pass the way after someone.
In my opinion I haven’t to postpone or suspend my decision. Such a story can last during years. I don’t want to change my mind suddenly.
It’ll be tough to my husband. He hopes we’ll have mutual children. It’s important for him.
I also hope his dream will come true. I don’t mind to have third baby. Moreover, my children are adult.
They are going to live separately. The house would be empty without babies. I’m afraid of it.
As for your problem it’s hard. I can just repeat helping mantras. Such as don’t give up and others!
Hold on dear! Believe you’ll do it. It works but people need real help.
Perhaps you need to experience something new. I’m going to. It’s difficult to arrange the plans and other when you are 50.
I’d love to have a rest. However, it’s a new challenge. Good luck to us!

User avatar
kinghelfer
Seraphim
Posts: 16485
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 4:30 pm
Location: Norfolk in Chance....

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby kinghelfer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:14 pm

kawai wrote:Hello, I’m over 50 years old. I myself never suffered from infertility. I have got two children on my own.
I didn’t even expect I would be searching for solution. I seek a good professional clinic. I want to have surrogacy journey.
My older son is 28 years old. My daughter is 17. I gave birth to them naturally.
My first husband died 9 years ago. He was very ill. Everyone knew he was leaving.
I had to bring up my children alone. I can’t complain. There were many relatives around us.
They have been giving love and support. I met my second husband few years ago. I let myself be loved again.
I don’t compare my husbands. They are completely different persons. My man hasn’t ever had his children.
My own children are almost adult. He wants to transmit his genetic information. It’s quite understandable.
He deserves to have and raise babies. I can’t help him. I suppose it’d be too dangerous to carry a baby now.
I know sometimes women bear children in age of 60. However, I don’t intend to take such a risk. This is my baby’s life and my own health.
Now I understand how it’s hard to make a choice. There’re too many risks. Seems everyone wants cheating you.
I know the level of danger is not that much as I decided. Lots of people go there. They came back home with children.
I know it may take years. It sounds easy only here in the screen. Anyway most of those why chose Ukraine remain happy.
I’d love to join their community. Their happy community! Just imagine even less than a half of those who succeeded tell about it on Internet.
The others live and enjoy it. We don’t even know a half of positive stories. People don’t find it necessary to share their experience.
Actually it’ll be inspiring. It will allow people feel more confident. It’s always easier to pass the way after someone.
In my opinion I haven’t to postpone or suspend my decision. Such a story can last during years. I don’t want to change my mind suddenly.
It’ll be tough to my husband. He hopes we’ll have mutual children. It’s important for him.
I also hope his dream will come true. I don’t mind to have third baby. Moreover, my children are adult.
They are going to live separately. The house would be empty without babies. I’m afraid of it.
As for your problem it’s hard. I can just repeat helping mantras. Such as don’t give up and others!
Hold on dear! Believe you’ll do it. It works but people need real help.
Perhaps you need to experience something new. I’m going to. It’s difficult to arrange the plans and other when you are 50.
I’d love to have a rest. However, it’s a new challenge. Good luck to us!


Could you get a dog or a kitten or something that will stop you harping on about this clinic in the Ukraine? Or maybe you are right - the world needs more children born to middle aged parents who can't conceive naturally..... :hand:
Image


The Quantum Clock. Tells The Time And Doesn't Tell The Time At The Same Time.
Sigma male

kawai
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby kawai » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Could you get a dog or a kitten or something that will stop you harping on about this clinic in the Ukraine? Or maybe you are right - the world needs more children born to middle aged parents who can't conceive naturally..... :hand:[/quote]
Hah! Hi there! How are you doing? Hope you’re fine.
I have got both dog and cat already. We get along like one big multispecies family. Probably I’ll buy a parrot.
My cat Scooter would be happy to meet a parrot. I’m not often visiting such forums. I don’t even know exactly the name of particular clinic.
There’s the only wish to talk. I’m a gregarious person. Also I’m open and amiable.
Maybe I said something stupid or wrong. I apologize in advance. I’m laughing reading your message.
That’s funny indeed. I certainly get sure the world continues existing well filled with childless families. It’s not a big deal for global scope.
But I believe it’ll be fine for ‘middle aged parents’ to become parents eventually in real. What do you feel? You look annoyed.
That’s because annoying people are annoying. You can remind the name of the clinic you were talking about.
It’ll be a good clue to me. As I know there’re thousands clinics dealing with fertility. You may remark my word I’ll choose another one.
Thank you for response. Hope see ya later in a good mood. Enjoy your day mate!

chirpyaubrey
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:27 am

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby chirpyaubrey » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:38 pm

mamaby wrote:"This is what a strong woman looks like.I commend your efforts and for not giving up.I am glad everything worked out perfectly in the end.I have been dealing with infertility as well.I am also looking into the same clinic.So far my experience has been great.Let's see how it goes from here.Thank you for sharing your experience.
p.s get your cyst checked, please."

I guess I'll suggest the same thing to you Kamila. Though surrogacy in an option and hopefully the clinic you named must have been providing that... considering you weighed her option and then made your decision. However, cyst doesn't only affect fertility but it can also turn detrimental. So it's best you consult the OB or RE at Biotexcom and see what are the possible ways to ensure it don't turn detrimental and take advice on when you should start treatment for the ovaries to make sure that does not upset your assisted fertility plan. Yes, at worst case scenario you might need to get it removed. But I guess with assisted fertility taking in and in case you don't have any predisposition against DE conception... your dreams of having a family will not be marred. Have hope and stay strong... wish you good luck!

chirpyaubrey
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:27 am

Re: I may never conceive naturally

Postby chirpyaubrey » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 pm

Amenda1234 wrote:Honestly, speaking it isn't easy when you think about it. When doctors make that final announcement which isn't final. When we are told that we are infertile it feels like the world has fallen apart. I am sure people who have been through this can understand. Different doctors give the news differently. Some will be supportive while others would just break the news and you will be left with numerous questions. So you indeed are lucky that you had a good experience. I have heard a lot of good things about this clinic from people. In fact, I have had a good experience to but it would be nice to hear your story as well.


Not all doctors are really affirmative about "no hope" situation over any infertility cause. I mean you cannot really generalise... totally depends on your luck on finding the right clinic and a good Doctor... not just in practice but in being sensibly empathetic too. We were very politely informed of our shortcomings along with the alternatives we have. I personally feel lucky after reading how many women haven't had their queries answered and still dread about a lot of things when stuck with incessant tries at getting a baby. In fact when our first IVF failed, as in the embies were growing fine but after the First Fresh transfer the remaining 4 got attested and unfortunately, the one transferred ended in a BFN... we were give option either to try again or to implement donor conception. We asked the specialist for what are the odds if we choose to go for another round with own eggs... he clearly mentioned there's equal probability because the embies that got arrested were all of the aa and abs.... the numbers were less but then a whole lot can get arrested so numbers couldn't have had surely helped. He was also very elaborately explained that the scenario is more of a luck than real shortcomings and that a 2nd round is perhaps more promising than the first one as both the medications and stuff running as protocol boost the body's reproductive vitality. We tried and we did get a baby over 4th transfer.

Well, the condition may pretty much look like a dead end but I guess anyone doing a little research _ about dealing with infertility issue will know that no situation is actually a total game over... it could be a bummer for sure. Oh and sometimes it just takes many considerations about the alternative way out, like when someone is suggested donor conception. Yes, we all do feel like some hell broke-down on our head when we hear infertility but then isn't it the same for any serious ailment and not just the common cold or flu.


Return to “Pregnancy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest