Common Sense

Are the polititians doing a good job could you do better, debate your views with others
PriscillaMS
Chat Master

Common Sense

Postby PriscillaMS » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:32 pm

As an American, I've lost confidence in the ruling classes. My confidence has been eroding for some time.

Yesterday President* Biden states that we must borrow (print) another $2,5 trillion for "infrastructure". In the future, so I'm told, I will be able to travel by high speed rail at 600-mph. Better yet, I will be able to fly globally at 25,000-mph! Uh huh.

Then the leadership of "United Airlines" claims its future priority is too make certain 50% of new pilots are women or other so-called minorities. I assume then that safety is a secondary concern.

Common sense wise, I'd rather stay here living in the past.

PriscillaMS
Chat Master

Re: Common Sense

Postby PriscillaMS » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:42 pm

The current government of the USA and the ruling elites overlook the anarchist violence perpetrated in many of America's most "progressive" cities. Rather than stop this violence, the elites enact laws releasing criminals without bail. Next, the elites "de-fund" police reducing the number of officers patrolling neighborhoods. Then the southern border is opened without a plan to control the huge surge in uncontrolled immigration. Drug and human sex trafficking is flourishing. In the meantime the ruling class in Washington DC walls itself off with razor wire and armed troops.

To top everything off, President* Biden wants to dis-arm law abiding citizens denying them the right of self-protection required by the Constitution's second amendment.

You know, its almost as if the ruling elites have a plan. Create violence to give the illusion guns are responsible. My common sense tells me, it isn't the criminals the elites fear, its me and others like me.

table
Wet behind the ears

Postby table » Sun May 16, 2021 5:58 pm

Ironic this thread should be titled common sense . There is no common sense here, just uninformed and ignorant opinion by someone with no real insight into and knowledge of American politics.

Perhaps another Russian bot ?

franfran
Angel
Location: Sydney, Australia, at least 1½ metres away from you.

Postby franfran » Mon May 17, 2021 10:53 am

Perhaps another Russian bot ?

I don't think so. She might be unintelligent and misguided into the bargain, but I think she's real.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

table
Wet behind the ears

Postby table » Mon May 17, 2021 12:14 pm

Perhaps Marjorie Taylor Greene or Sarah Palin ? :lol:

franfran
Angel
Location: Sydney, Australia, at least 1½ metres away from you.

Postby franfran » Mon May 17, 2021 3:50 pm

Perhaps Marjorie Taylor Greene or Sarah Palin ? :lol:

You're in the right area but I think that, rather than being someone well known (I assume the first two you mention are well known, but I've only heard of Sarah Palin) she is just some suburban no-entity.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

table
Wet behind the ears

Postby table » Mon May 17, 2021 7:27 pm

You may be right , the OP sounds like a generic ninny :lol:

FYI Marjorie Taylor Greene is a Nazi like newly elected Republican congresswoman from rural and very redneck Georgia .

To date she has called for the killing of Democratic Party politicians and FBI agents , cheered on the January 6th mob attack on the US capitol , and stated Jews are using outer space lasers to start forest fires .

Return to “Politics”