Ladies,does the mood make you drive faster?

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

denisehornsby
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Ladies,does the mood make you drive faster?

Postby denisehornsby » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:43 am

Hi girls,
If you are excited aand looking forward to going out for the day or evening, dressed up and driving your car. Does playing great music you like on your sound system encourage you put your "right stiletto" more on the gas and drive faster!! I think it usually does for me!!

franfran
Angel

Re: Ladies,does the mood make you drive faster?

Postby franfran » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:21 pm

denisehornsby wrote:Hi girls,
If you are excited aand looking forward to going out for the day or evening, dressed up and driving your car. Does playing great music you like on your sound system encourage you put your "right stiletto" more on the gas and drive faster!! I think it usually does for me!!

Not really.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

SilkenMist
Wet behind the ears

Postby SilkenMist » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:53 am

Oh, most definitely. It's such a powerful feeling in heels! :)

(Never to an unsafe speed or situation though. Perhaps just a little more spirited and enthusiastic of a drive, flooring it on occasion....:P )

theanonone
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby theanonone » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:04 pm

Have to commend SilkenMist on a most appropriate response! You have to enjoy your car putting the pedal flat every so often but idiots who do it to excess really grind my gears. No pun intended ;)

Lilylife
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Lilylife » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:35 pm

SilkenMist wrote:Oh, most definitely. It's such a powerful feeling in heels! :)

(Never to an unsafe speed or situation though. Perhaps just a little more spirited and enthusiastic of a drive, flooring it on occasion....:P )

I agree i love the power in my land rover when i wear one of my sexy thigh high high heel boots but i don't live in the city right now so i can go very fast with my truck and boots, but some times i here a CRUNCH of a crider getting ran over but ever sence i almost died swearving for a animal i just run them over with pleasure.

alicialehoux
Wet behind the ears

Postby alicialehoux » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:33 am

Lilylife wrote:

I agree i love the power in my land rover when i wear one of my sexy thigh high high heel boots but i don't live in the city right now so i can go very fast with my truck and boots, but some times i here a CRUNCH of a crider getting ran over but ever sence i almost died swearving for a animal i just run them over with pleasure.

very well said lol

Rachael1983
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Rachael1983 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:56 pm

alicialehoux wrote:
Lilylife wrote:

very well said lol

I must admit I did something very simular the other day, it's hard not to enjoy it some times...

alicialehoux
Wet behind the ears

Postby alicialehoux » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:33 pm

Rachael1983 wrote:
alicialehoux wrote:
Lilylife wrote:

very well said lol

I must admit I did something very simular the other day, it's hard not to enjoy it some times...

There is no shame about it. Accident happens all the time.

ChristinaIsHere
Guru

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:41 am

I have a lead foot anyway and I'm almost always in the mood.

Return to “Motoring”