chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Re: Why do men like this?

Postby Jean-Louise » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:03 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
Deb-in-car wrote:Why do men act like this?

Who knows? They are men after all.

waaaa you never communicate with my when i'm pushing the peddle :lol:

You are an except to the general rule. You know that! :clap:

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:25 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

I have my peccadilloes and maybe some armadillos
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:14 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

I see you as one silly, f-ing dude. :lol:

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:14 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:

I pretty much am. Couldn't resist the armadillos in a fetish thread too. That and I like to make you laugh, imagining your boobs shaking as you do :oops:

btw, sorry, meant "pedal" above
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:15 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:
Jean-Louise wrote:
mostirreverent wrote:waaaa you never communicate with my when i'm pushing the peddle :lol:

I pretty much am. Couldn't resist the armadillos in a fetish thread too. That and I like to make you laugh, imagining your boobs shaking as you do :oops:

btw, sorry, meant "pedal" above

Humor is important in any relationship.

irina42
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby irina42 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:48 pm

A month ago i drove to my cottage with my friend and i looked that somehow it looked like he was exited about that little bit muddy roads so i got my car stuck in purposely and i could see that he got turned on when my car stopped and did not move anymore :)
It was funny moment :)
Somehow i felt that he wanted it happen

CrankyDude
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby CrankyDude » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Very interesting discussion here.

I've had an extreme case of cranking and pedal pumping fetish since I was very young. If I hear a car trying to start, I just drop everything and listen. And if it's a woman, even better. And the harder the start, the more exciting it is for me. There used to be a great looking woman who lived in my apartment complex, and her BMW was garaged right below my apartment. Every morning it took her several minutes of cranking to get it going, and I planned my morning schedule around it whenever I could. (Eventually she got it fixed.) I have countless other examples as well.

But why? I don't know. However, I do have this one very vivid memory from early childhood that may help to explain some of this. I was riding with my mother--a strong, determined woman--and we were trying to exit a shopping center. The exit was a fairly steep uphill and my mother stalled the Plymouth with a manual transmission. Because of the hill, she first tried cranking it with one foot on the brake and the other on the clutch, but it would not start. She put it neutral, then switched feet so she could hold the car from rolling but pump the gas. She cranked and she cranked, her face getting more and more angry and distressed, her pumping getting harder and faster. It was exciting and very disturbing at the same time, to see her so frustrated and helpless, other cars passing on our right and no one offering to help. Her face worked itself into an angry, scared grimace and she continued to crank, saying, "come on car, come on!!" Eventually I got so worked up and disturbed that I offered to walk across the street to get help at a gas station. (I was only 5-6 years old, maybe.) She agreed and I got out of the car. I heard her continue to crank as I crossed the street, the car sputtering but not catching. When I came back with a friendly mechanic my mother was laying back in the seat, looking totally exhausted and beat. I'll never forget how defeated she looked. I'd never seen her like that! As if the car had punished her into submission. And i'm not sure it started with this, but my mother always got very frustrated when the car was hard to start.

About the only good that came out of it happened later that night, when she bragged to my father about how I'd gone for help.

Ever since, I just completely lose it when I hear a woman struggling to start her car. The more she pumps, the more it excites me.

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:02 am

CrankyDude wrote:Very interesting discussion here.

I've had an extreme case of cranking and pedal pumping fetish since I was very young. If I hear a car trying to start, I just drop everything and listen. And if it's a woman, even better. And the harder the start, the more exciting it is for me. There used to be a great looking woman who lived in my apartment complex, and her BMW was garaged right below my apartment. Every morning it took her several minutes of cranking to get it going, and I planned my morning schedule around it whenever I could. (Eventually she got it fixed.) I have countless other examples as well.

But why? I don't know. However, I do have this one very vivid memory from early childhood that may help to explain some of this. I was riding with my mother--a strong, determined woman--and we were trying to exit a shopping center. The exit was a fairly steep uphill and my mother stalled the Plymouth with a manual transmission. Because of the hill, she first tried cranking it with one foot on the brake and the other on the clutch, but it would not start. She put it neutral, then switched feet so she could hold the car from rolling but pump the gas. She cranked and she cranked, her face getting more and more angry and distressed, her pumping getting harder and faster. It was exciting and very disturbing at the same time, to see her so frustrated and helpless, other cars passing on our right and no one offering to help. Her face worked itself into an angry, scared grimace and she continued to crank, saying, "come on car, come on!!" Eventually I got so worked up and disturbed that I offered to walk across the street to get help at a gas station. (I was only 5-6 years old, maybe.) She agreed and I got out of the car. I heard her continue to crank as I crossed the street, the car sputtering but not catching. When I came back with a friendly mechanic my mother was laying back in the seat, looking totally exhausted and beat. I'll never forget how defeated she looked. I'd never seen her like that! As if the car had punished her into submission. And i'm not sure it started with this, but my mother always got very frustrated when the car was hard to start.

About the only good that came out of it happened later that night, when she bragged to my father about how I'd gone for help.

Ever since, I just completely lose it when I hear a woman struggling to start her car. The more she pumps, the more it excites me.

I guess Freud was right. Our parents can be the root of our sexual fantasies.

I assume I would do nothing for you then. Just a gentle silent squeeze of my stiletto booted foot on the pedal of my Tesla causes it to silently swoosh away with acceleration reserved for very few high end fossil fuel fossil engined cars.

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:11 pm

had any more car trouble deb? I have had a couple of issues buzz me a PM if you like. Been doing a lot more driving with work in the last 12/18 months or so, so I've encountered more issues of various kinds as I've clocked up the miles
Lx

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:40 pm

Deb-in-car wrote:As I've mentioned before my ex husband used to get really turned on when I had car trouble, it didn't really matter if it was intentionally created or if it was at the most inconvenient of times or places. If I was having trouble starting my car...the topic turned to sex instantly. I've always found it curious and all the exposure to those situations have roused some curiosity in me. It doesn't turn me on to have car trouble but it certainly excites me to turn someone else on by it.
I've been single again now for about two and a half years. I haven't really had a relationship since the divorce, I have dated casually but nothing else, and not really that much. I'm 46 now and I find I just don't feel up to the chore of putting up with what I see as immaturity in the available guys I've met recently.
This past spring a new young and pretty hot guy started working at my office in the sales department. He seemed really nice and kind of shy at first but warmed up to me pretty quick as I liked him and enjoyed joking around with him. He's about twelve years younger than I am, so I knew right away there would be nothing there other than some office flirting. I have caught him staring at my legs a few times and he's gotten all embarrassed by it. Cute! He often comments on my shoes, I think he has a bit of a shoe fetish and I kind of like teasing him a bit. He's out on the road quite a bit but if I know he'll be at the office I always make sure to wear something he'll notice.
Last weekend a girlfriend of mine who is also going through a divorce asked me if I could help her move some of her stuff out of her old place. I asked my boss whom I've known for twenty years now if I could borrow an old old pick up truck he has but never uses. I've borrowed it many times before, my ex used to love me bringing it home as it's extremely easy to flood and is very loud when it's not starting, we had many adventures in it. Even had to have it towed once because I just couldn't get it going and it really stranded me in a drive through in my office attire but that's a separate story altogether. He keeps it in pretty good shape and maintains it regularly and truth be told for its age is a gem. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know what year it is but I do know it's a dodge. My guess is its probably early eighties or so.
Anyway, on Friday I packed a bag with some jeans and running shoes to change into because I would leave my car at the office and bring home the truck to go to my friends place on Saturday morning. For my workday however I was in a black pencil skirt with a red blouse and some black patent pointy 4.5" stiletto pumps with open sides. Have I mentioned I LOVE heels? About half an hour before I was due to leave the office I ran into Eric (hot young guy) and as usual he fixated a little on my legs and shoes...this got me thinking...hmmm...
I didn't change into my casuals, what I did do however was pretend to go warm up the truck and moved it "closer", closer to Eric's car that is! Then I proceeded to pump the gas like a million times while I pretended to answer emails on my phone until the smell of fuel could make you high. I went back in to the office and walked around where he sits and saw him still working at the desk. I have to admit by this time my mind was racing and I had gotten really horny. I got my stuff ready to go and decided I would give him a show to remember, then proceeded back out to the truck where I sat for about twenty minutes until he came out. When he walked close enough I turned the key with no results. I gave it a few pumps and put on my best confused look and tried again this time pumping the gas while turning the key. He was watching intently from beside his car now. The damn truck started but was running pretty rough, so I proceeded to pump it really fast and it died again. Then I just tried a few more times with no results before he walked over...he couldn't even speak he was so nervous, his voice was crackling all over the place. I told him I was having some difficulties and could use his help. He looked at me like never before. I acted really frustrated and in the end pretty much drained the battery trying to turn the truck on. I could tell he was really turned on, why do some men like this so much? In the end he offered to give me a boost but I asked him out for a drink instead and he accepted. We had a fun time out around the corner from the office and then when we came back to the truck he hooked up the cables to boost it and it started almost immediately. I thanked him for his help and for the drinks and with a friendly wave left the parking lot.
On Monday morning he came straight to my desk and asked if I had any more truck trouble and I told him no...I think he thought about it a lot during the weekend and that certainly turns me on. I just don't know what to do from here...

I've been having some trouble with vans that our company has hired to take displays and stands to various trade/sector event show things. Had several incidents of van trouble this autumn which have resulted in some embarrassing moments :oops: The overwhelmingly male security/parking staff at these places did seem very attentive when I was struggling though te he x :lol:

anderson
Getting in the Groove

Postby anderson » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:37 pm

louise_heels wrote:
Deb-in-car wrote:As I've mentioned before my ex husband used to get really turned on when I had car trouble, it didn't really matter if it was intentionally created or if it was at the most inconvenient of times or places. If I was having trouble starting my car...the topic turned to sex instantly. I've always found it curious and all the exposure to those situations have roused some curiosity in me. It doesn't turn me on to have car trouble but it certainly excites me to turn someone else on by it.
I've been single again now for about two and a half years. I haven't really had a relationship since the divorce, I have dated casually but nothing else, and not really that much. I'm 46 now and I find I just don't feel up to the chore of putting up with what I see as immaturity in the available guys I've met recently.
This past spring a new young and pretty hot guy started working at my office in the sales department. He seemed really nice and kind of shy at first but warmed up to me pretty quick as I liked him and enjoyed joking around with him. He's about twelve years younger than I am, so I knew right away there would be nothing there other than some office flirting. I have caught him staring at my legs a few times and he's gotten all embarrassed by it. Cute! He often comments on my shoes, I think he has a bit of a shoe fetish and I kind of like teasing him a bit. He's out on the road quite a bit but if I know he'll be at the office I always make sure to wear something he'll notice.
Last weekend a girlfriend of mine who is also going through a divorce asked me if I could help her move some of her stuff out of her old place. I asked my boss whom I've known for twenty years now if I could borrow an old old pick up truck he has but never uses. I've borrowed it many times before, my ex used to love me bringing it home as it's extremely easy to flood and is very loud when it's not starting, we had many adventures in it. Even had to have it towed once because I just couldn't get it going and it really stranded me in a drive through in my office attire but that's a separate story altogether. He keeps it in pretty good shape and maintains it regularly and truth be told for its age is a gem. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know what year it is but I do know it's a dodge. My guess is its probably early eighties or so.
Anyway, on Friday I packed a bag with some jeans and running shoes to change into because I would leave my car at the office and bring home the truck to go to my friends place on Saturday morning. For my workday however I was in a black pencil skirt with a red blouse and some black patent pointy 4.5" stiletto pumps with open sides. Have I mentioned I LOVE heels? About half an hour before I was due to leave the office I ran into Eric (hot young guy) and as usual he fixated a little on my legs and shoes...this got me thinking...hmmm...
I didn't change into my casuals, what I did do however was pretend to go warm up the truck and moved it "closer", closer to Eric's car that is! Then I proceeded to pump the gas like a million times while I pretended to answer emails on my phone until the smell of fuel could make you high. I went back in to the office and walked around where he sits and saw him still working at the desk. I have to admit by this time my mind was racing and I had gotten really horny. I got my stuff ready to go and decided I would give him a show to remember, then proceeded back out to the truck where I sat for about twenty minutes until he came out. When he walked close enough I turned the key with no results. I gave it a few pumps and put on my best confused look and tried again this time pumping the gas while turning the key. He was watching intently from beside his car now. The damn truck started but was running pretty rough, so I proceeded to pump it really fast and it died again. Then I just tried a few more times with no results before he walked over...he couldn't even speak he was so nervous, his voice was crackling all over the place. I told him I was having some difficulties and could use his help. He looked at me like never before. I acted really frustrated and in the end pretty much drained the battery trying to turn the truck on. I could tell he was really turned on, why do some men like this so much? In the end he offered to give me a boost but I asked him out for a drink instead and he accepted. We had a fun time out around the corner from the office and then when we came back to the truck he hooked up the cables to boost it and it started almost immediately. I thanked him for his help and for the drinks and with a friendly wave left the parking lot.
On Monday morning he came straight to my desk and asked if I had any more truck trouble and I told him no...I think he thought about it a lot during the weekend and that certainly turns me on. I just don't know what to do from here...

I've been having some trouble with vans that our company has hired to take displays and stands to various trade/sector event show things. Had several incidents of van trouble this autumn which have resulted in some embarrassing moments :oops: The overwhelmingly male security/parking staff at these places did seem very attentive when I was struggling though te he x :lol:

Hi Louise how are you today what trouble have you been having with the vans

StrummFan217
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby StrummFan217 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:40 am

mitchrapp9300 wrote:Hi,

I am a straight (not homophobic at all though :)) middle-age male and for the first time ever my
1996 Pontiac WS6 Trans Am made me cum...several times. I bought (special-ordered) the car new
in 1996 and have never been sexually attracted to it. I am a mechanical engineer and have always
done all my own mechanic work and high-performance upgrades. I considered the car fun and a showpiece
of my workmanship. The car only has 110k miles and has never been driven or worked on by anyone other
than me. Well, a couple weeks ago the car began experiencing a flooding problem which I thought might
might be fouling plugs. I hadn't had time to diagnose the problem with my laptop and have needed the
car for a daily driver recently. It finally died the other night and would not re-start. The car
has a big cam, high compression, polyurethane engine and transmission mounts and you feel every
vibration from it...which I never payed attention to until this night because it always started
on the first try within seconds. The rigidity of the drivetrain just made it more predictable in
curves and during street races...so I thought.

Well, that night it was raining and I was in the boonies. Even though the car flooded occasionally,
it usually started up rather quickly and cleared up after a few miles driving. This night, it barely
started and would chug along for a few seconds and die. I had to ram it into first gear, dump the clutch,
and floor it to try to keep it running. It coughed and sputtered and drove a few feet and died and the
cycle of me cranking and pumping repeated. After a couple times of this, I found myself intimately involved
with the car begging it to start and keep running. I was talking to her like a female and begging her to
start for me and telling her how good she felt and how I could feel every mis-start and shake of her sexy
engine. The car was driving me crazy and I didn't know what to do so I called AAA. Well, after waiting
on AAA for over 45 minutes and getting excuses that they were delayed because of the rain and more urgent
accidents, I decided I would get the car started and drive home...after all...it always started.

So, I started cranking it again optimistic it would start right up since it had been sitting a while.
WRONG!!! It cranked, sputtered, and shook more than any carbureted engine I have ever worked on.
Without touching myself,I came in my pants in seconds...and I loved it! I was holding the gearshift
with my right hand, reaching through the steering column with my left hand and turning the key, holding
the clutch with my left foot,and pumping with my right foot. I felt one with the car and made love to
her and came inside her. It was so awesome because she would eventually start and run just long enough
to recharge the battery for another cranking session. I made love to her and came myself two more times
before AAA finally arrived. I did more than make love, I called her a slut, hugged her steering wheel,
caressed her seats, pumped her pedal hard and cussed her all while holding on tight when I came inside her.

I am now addicted. I drive out in the boonies and rig the engine not to start just so I can F*** her.
I spent $200 on a Craftsman emergency jump starter just so I can feel the low battery cranking and
shaking, I caress her, pump her, cuss her, and cum all over her. I know this is graphic, but it it
is new to me and I had to tell someone. I love F****** my Trans Am and would love to share experiences
over the net or in person. If you want, I have recorded multiple videos of the engine sound I can
send to you.

Thanks for letting me share,

Mitch

Are you still around here? If so, PM me sometime. I’d love to hear more of your stories about your Pontiac. :)
Kevin, aka "StrummFan217" :)

"When old hatred's rift is mended,
Thus the kraken's power is ended.
(Written by Liz Kessler)

Return to “Motoring”