Why do men like this?

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Re: Why do men like this?

Postby stephaniewoi » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:50 pm

mostirreverent wrote:
Saw a program on this once, and it is more than just kissing...

Balloons and ballon popping
erotic vomiting
Acrotomophilia: Arousal to amputees
Climacophilia: Arousal to falling down stairs
Katoptronophilia: Arousal to sex in front of mirrors
I like this one

Lithophilia: Arousal to stone and gravel
Necrophilia: Arousal to corpses

and the list goes on

I'll grant you, I've seen women that had things for objects such as walls and bridges, but most of this stuff is guys

This type of stuff must be very unusual, aprt from the sex in front of mirrors, which to me sounds quite normal. Even if there are more wierd fetishes out there than we normally imagine, then most of them are probably well hidden behind closed dorrs and therefore pretty harmless.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:21 am

but I wonder what it is about men, aside from the fact we are often like dogs, willing to rub up against most things :D than causes so many fetishes. can it be as simple as just sex drive.
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:08 am

mostirreverent wrote:but I wonder what it is about men, aside from the fact we are often like dogs, willing to rub up against most things :D than causes so many fetishes. can it be as simple as just sex drive.

Probably yes. After all prostitution exists to satisfy mens sex drive. There is relatively little male prostitution, although there seems to be steady growth as women become more independant and affluent.

louise_heels
Duchess

Postby louise_heels » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Hi Deb

Have you had any more fun with Eric recently (or anyone else for that matter?) haven't seen you post on here in a while x

Shrink40
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Shrink40 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:21 pm

I can't speak for men in general, but after six decades of experience with the pedal- pumping fetish I can explain what triggers my particular interest.

I was an impressionable young lad in the late 1940s when cars were temperamental "masculine" machines and women drivers were still somewhat of a novelty. Most women at the wheel were content to play the role of helpless female in the stalling and hard starting situations that were the subject of countless jokes and comedy skits. For reasons I don't fully understand, I was strangely excited by the idea of an attractive woman who gets all dressed up for a special occasion and can't get her car started.

At the same time, I was intrigued by the extremely high heels that made my mother looks so glamorous on special occasions and disappointed that she always changed into "sensible" shoes before attempting to drive our 1947 Chevrolet sedan. Amused by my curiosity, mom explained that if her heels were too high she would be unable to feel when she was giving the car enough gas to get started without pumping too hard and flooding out.

The notion that glamorous but impractical shoes not only made a woman look more feminine but could actually transform a skillful driver into a helpless damsel in distress was too good to be true. Suddenly embarassed, I stammered and changed the subject leaving many questions unanswered and attempting, unsuccessfully, to hide my interest and excitement.

Psychologists suggest that high heels dreive some of their sex appeal from the manner in which they restrict the ability of the wearer to move and walk freely. I found no references to difficulty pushing pedals to drive, but most of the literature predated the automobile.

I've never been attracted to helpless women, and my wife of nearly 50 years is an extremely capablle professional who rode motorcycles, raced sports cars on local tracks, and still maintains a private pilots license. Like my mother, she found that high heels provided unsteady footing and poor leverage on gas pedals designed for sturdy flat shoes.

Although she could handle anything on wheels better than I, offering to drive my old truck in her highest spikes or most precarious platforms was a signal that she was in the mood to be helpless and submissive. For hours on end she struggked and stalled and flooded on back roads and trails, keeping me aroused to the point of pain while secure in the knowledge she could escape from her self imposed bondage by a simple change of footwear.

Like dancing, pivoting on high heels to work the pedals enhanced her leg and ankle movements and caused her short skirt to ride up higher, especially when rough roads introduced a jiggle into the equation. The high heel and the long floor-hinged gas pedal are both phallic symbols, of course, and the squirts of fuel into the carburetor with each pump reminded me of an ejaculation. Manipulating the manual choke was also loaded with sexual symbolism, especially when she fondled the knob in silky dress gloves.

Opinions differ widely on the difficulty of driving in heels, but I would note that there have been quite a few redesigns of gas pedals - most recently by GMi in 2011 - to accomodate high heels. Electronic fuel injection and engine management have eliminated the need for skillful footwork to deal with balky cars, leaving only the legitimate issue of safety to restrict the wearing of the most impractical footwear behind the wheel.

desktopx
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby desktopx » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:09 am

Shrink40 wrote:I can't speak for men in general, but after six decades of experience with the pedal- pumping fetish I can explain what triggers my particular interest.

I was an impressionable young lad in the late 1940s when cars were temperamental "masculine" machines and women drivers were still somewhat of a novelty. Most women at the wheel were content to play the role of helpless female in the stalling and hard starting situations that were the subject of countless jokes and comedy skits. For reasons I don't fully understand, I was strangely excited by the idea of an attractive woman who gets all dressed up for a special occasion and can't get her car started.... (continued)

It's the dominance and power the women display when they:- (especially since old cars are very masculine machines)
1) get the car started after a hard start and (submission)
2) rev it fairly hard (domination)

It portrays they are powerful, bold and confident behind the wheel. Its purely a power thing similar to or within the context of BDSM (dominatrix), especially if the woman wears high heels at the same time.

This poll is very interesting : connectingsingles.com/poll_0_6565_1/why_are_some_men_and_women_turned_on_by_a_woman_re.htm
When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful. -Eric Thomas

luvfemfootongaspedal
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby luvfemfootongaspedal » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:54 pm

Shrink40 wrote:I can't speak for men in general, but after six decades of experience with the pedal- pumping fetish I can explain what triggers my particular interest.

I was an impressionable young lad in the late 1940s when cars were temperamental "masculine" machines and women drivers were still somewhat of a novelty. Most women at the wheel were content to play the role of helpless female in the stalling and hard starting situations that were the subject of countless jokes and comedy skits. For reasons I don't fully understand, I was strangely excited by the idea of an attractive woman who gets all dressed up for a special occasion and can't get her car started.

At the same time, I was intrigued by the extremely high heels that made my mother looks so glamorous on special occasions and disappointed that she always changed into "sensible" shoes before attempting to drive our 1947 Chevrolet sedan. Amused by my curiosity, mom explained that if her heels were too high she would be unable to feel when she was giving the car enough gas to get started without pumping too hard and flooding out.

The notion that glamorous but impractical shoes not only made a woman look more feminine but could actually transform a skillful driver into a helpless damsel in distress was too good to be true. Suddenly embarassed, I stammered and changed the subject leaving many questions unanswered and attempting, unsuccessfully, to hide my interest and excitement.

Psychologists suggest that high heels dreive some of their sex appeal from the manner in which they restrict the ability of the wearer to move and walk freely. I found no references to difficulty pushing pedals to drive, but most of the literature predated the automobile.

I've never been attracted to helpless women, and my wife of nearly 50 years is an extremely capablle professional who rode motorcycles, raced sports cars on local tracks, and still maintains a private pilots license. Like my mother, she found that high heels provided unsteady footing and poor leverage on gas pedals designed for sturdy flat shoes.

Although she could handle anything on wheels better than I, offering to drive my old truck in her highest spikes or most precarious platforms was a signal that she was in the mood to be helpless and submissive. For hours on end she struggked and stalled and flooded on back roads and trails, keeping me aroused to the point of pain while secure in the knowledge she could escape from her self imposed bondage by a simple change of footwear.

Like dancing, pivoting on high heels to work the pedals enhanced her leg and ankle movements and caused her short skirt to ride up higher, especially when rough roads introduced a jiggle into the equation. The high heel and the long floor-hinged gas pedal are both phallic symbols, of course, and the squirts of fuel into the carburetor with each pump reminded me of an ejaculation. Manipulating the manual choke was also loaded with sexual symbolism, especially when she fondled the knob in silky dress gloves.

Opinions differ widely on the difficulty of driving in heels, but I would note that there have been quite a few redesigns of gas pedals - most recently by GMi in 2011 - to accomodate high heels. Electronic fuel injection and engine management have eliminated the need for skillful footwork to deal with balky cars, leaving only the legitimate issue of safety to restrict the wearing of the most impractical footwear behind the wheel.

Lucky, lucky man. I've shared this with my ex-wife and was totally rejected, to the point where she went out of her way at all times to prevent any chance of complimenting her of her beauty or flirting on this topic.

josrosk78
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby josrosk78 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:12 am

mazzoni wrote:Hi Stephanie

I wear only heels in cars because all of this is around car's fetish: 15 years ago, I rented a beautiful car (Citroen XM) for a week-end and I drove it with heels or barefoot, smoking cigar and listening music ......I was loving (perhaps like yourself) the feeling to launch the powerful engine with one finger either in shoes with heels or barefoot.

Previously, when my wife had an old car (Peugeot 205), I drove it several times with heels with cold engine, with the spluttering sensation with a delibaretaly flooded engine, in order to simulate her worries with her old Bleet

Here in Paris, women are taking the american habit to change shoes: heels for the office and flat for walking or driving.
In one hand it is disapointing because when I see my coworer (woman) with high heels I could dream to imagine her driving with heel in the night; but in other hand the essential is they are keeping heels at the office for our eyes !

regards

yann

did your wife getting turned on when you coldstartet her peugeot 205 ? Im wondering if woman getting turned on from watching men cranking their old spluttering cars ?

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Sat May 21, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi Josrosk

Thank you to have readen my previous topic

No I don’t think my wife (or other women) was turning on seeing me cranking her car or my car.

With my experience :
- Some men (as myself) turn on seeing women cranking
- Some men (as myself) turn on cranking themselves an old car
- Some women are disturbated seeing other women cranking, like a female solidarity
- Some women could turn on cranking their car, because they could be proud to manage it endly after some effort

But don’t forget that in every time, women (and men) wanted firstly that their car would start and the motoring pleasure consists firstly to drive on a road !

Liking stubborn cars seems to be an exception, for men or women

greetings
With my first old car: the engine was so long to warm up, the gaz tank was so little and the property of my parents was so large that I never reached the exit portal ...

mitchrapp9300

Postby mitchrapp9300 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:35 am

Hi,

I am a straight (not homophobic at all though :)) middle-age male and for the first time ever my
1996 Pontiac WS6 Trans Am made me cum...several times. I bought (special-ordered) the car new
in 1996 and have never been sexually attracted to it. I am a mechanical engineer and have always
done all my own mechanic work and high-performance upgrades. I considered the car fun and a showpiece
of my workmanship. The car only has 110k miles and has never been driven or worked on by anyone other
than me. Well, a couple weeks ago the car began experiencing a flooding problem which I thought might
might be fouling plugs. I hadn't had time to diagnose the problem with my laptop and have needed the
car for a daily driver recently. It finally died the other night and would not re-start. The car
has a big cam, high compression, polyurethane engine and transmission mounts and you feel every
vibration from it...which I never payed attention to until this night because it always started
on the first try within seconds. The rigidity of the drivetrain just made it more predictable in
curves and during street races...so I thought.

Well, that night it was raining and I was in the boonies. Even though the car flooded occasionally,
it usually started up rather quickly and cleared up after a few miles driving. This night, it barely
started and would chug along for a few seconds and die. I had to ram it into first gear, dump the clutch,
and floor it to try to keep it running. It coughed and sputtered and drove a few feet and died and the
cycle of me cranking and pumping repeated. After a couple times of this, I found myself intimately involved
with the car begging it to start and keep running. I was talking to her like a female and begging her to
start for me and telling her how good she felt and how I could feel every mis-start and shake of her sexy
engine. The car was driving me crazy and I didn't know what to do so I called AAA. Well, after waiting
on AAA for over 45 minutes and getting excuses that they were delayed because of the rain and more urgent
accidents, I decided I would get the car started and drive home...after all...it always started.

So, I started cranking it again optimistic it would start right up since it had been sitting a while.
WRONG!!! It cranked, sputtered, and shook more than any carbureted engine I have ever worked on.
Without touching myself,I came in my pants in seconds...and I loved it! I was holding the gearshift
with my right hand, reaching through the steering column with my left hand and turning the key, holding
the clutch with my left foot,and pumping with my right foot. I felt one with the car and made love to
her and came inside her. It was so awesome because she would eventually start and run just long enough
to recharge the battery for another cranking session. I made love to her and came myself two more times
before AAA finally arrived. I did more than make love, I called her a slut, hugged her steering wheel,
caressed her seats, pumped her pedal hard and cussed her all while holding on tight when I came inside her.

I am now addicted. I drive out in the boonies and rig the engine not to start just so I can F*** her.
I spent $200 on a Craftsman emergency jump starter just so I can feel the low battery cranking and
shaking, I caress her, pump her, cuss her, and cum all over her. I know this is graphic, but it it
is new to me and I had to tell someone. I love F****** my Trans Am and would love to share experiences
over the net or in person. If you want, I have recorded multiple videos of the engine sound I can
send to you.

Thanks for letting me share,

Mitch

mitchrapp9300

Postby mitchrapp9300 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:46 am

Hi,

I am a straight (not homophobic at all though :)) middle-age male and for the first time ever my
1996 Pontiac WS6 Trans Am made me cum...several times. I bought (special-ordered) the car new
in 1996 and have never been sexually attracted to it. I am a mechanical engineer and have always
done all my own mechanic work and high-performance upgrades. I considered the car fun and a showpiece
of my workmanship. The car only has 110k miles and has never been driven or worked on by anyone other
than me. Well, a couple weeks ago the car began experiencing a flooding problem which I thought might
might be fouling plugs. I hadn't had time to diagnose the problem with my laptop and have needed the
car for a daily driver recently. It finally died the other night and would not re-start. The car
has a big cam, high compression, polyurethane engine and transmission mounts and you feel every
vibration from it...which I never payed attention to until this night because it always started
on the first try within seconds. The rigidity of the drivetrain just made it more predictable in
curves and during street races...so I thought.

Well, that night it was raining and I was in the boonies. Even though the car flooded occasionally,
it usually started up rather quickly and cleared up after a few miles driving. This night, it barely
started and would chug along for a few seconds and die. I had to ram it into first gear, dump the clutch,
and floor it to try to keep it running. It coughed and sputtered and drove a few feet and died and the
cycle of me cranking and pumping repeated. After a couple times of this, I found myself intimately involved
with the car begging it to start and keep running. I was talking to her like a female and begging her to
start for me and telling her how good she felt and how I could feel every mis-start and shake of her sexy
engine. The car was driving me crazy and I didn't know what to do so I called AAA. Well, after waiting
on AAA for over 45 minutes and getting excuses that they were delayed because of the rain and more urgent
accidents, I decided I would get the car started and drive home...after all...it always started.

So, I started cranking it again optimistic it would start right up since it had been sitting a while.
WRONG!!! It cranked, sputtered, and shook more than any carbureted engine I have ever worked on.
Without touching myself,I came in my pants in seconds...and I loved it! I was holding the gearshift
with my right hand, reaching through the steering column with my left hand and turning the key, holding
the clutch with my left foot,and pumping with my right foot. I felt one with the car and made love to
her and came inside her. It was so awesome because she would eventually start and run just long enough
to recharge the battery for another cranking session. I made love to her and came myself two more times
before AAA finally arrived. I did more than make love, I called her a slut, hugged her steering wheel,
caressed her seats, pumped her pedal hard and cussed her all while holding on tight when I came inside her.

I am now addicted. I drive out in the boonies and rig the engine not to start just so I can F*** her.
I spent $200 on a Craftsman emergency jump starter just so I can feel the low battery cranking and
shaking, I caress her, pump her, cuss her, and cum all over her. I know this is graphic, but it it
is new to me and I had to tell someone. I love F****** my Trans Am and would love to share experiences
over the net or in person. If you want, I have recorded multiple videos of the engine sound I can
send to you.

Thanks for letting me share,

Mitch

DDtop
Just warming up

Postby DDtop » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:37 pm

If i have a car that sounds/don't start like most of these it get's a swift box of Swan Vesta's for a treat!!!
A guy that has "Grown" 42G/44F+.

LeFemmeFatale
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby LeFemmeFatale » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:08 am

I haven't met a guy who has this "fetish", but I definitely see the appeal.

Jean-Louise
FF Royalty

Postby Jean-Louise » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Deb-in-car wrote:Why do men act like this?

Who knows? They are men after all.

mostirreverent
Angel

Postby mostirreverent » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:24 am

Jean-Louise wrote:
Deb-in-car wrote:Why do men act like this?

Who knows? They are men after all.

waaaa you never communicate with my when i'm pushing the peddle :lol:
"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."
Mark Twain

"A place for everything, and everything all about the place."
Mosti

Me in the Flesh Redux

Return to “Motoring”