Why do men like this?

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

mazzoni

Re: Why do men like this?

Postby mazzoni » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi Stephaniewoi

Thank you for your opinion; it is glad

Perhaps I was a bit brutal with my fetish with old cars .... but I like seeing women in modern cars too, specically when the car is a bit specific: large, cumfortable, race car, expensive .....

In these case I like seeing you driving fast, but I like very much seeing women driving perfectly too, with delicacy, fermless and chirurgical precision, ....so driving better than men (like my wife !)!

and then, I am not only in love with the feet (like a lot of men), but with your hands too, when the hansd are managing the steering wheel and the gears with delicacy.

Sometimes during long trip, I tell my wife I begin to sleep a bit and she has to drive ....but in reality it is only to have fun to see her driving with fermless and precision !

Could you tell us a bit more about your fun with beautiful cars : what kind of cars ? are you smoking ? driving with high heels ? with boots ? with gloves ?

regards
With my first old car: the engine was so long to warm up, the gaz tank was so little and the property of my parents was so large that I never reached the exit portal ...

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:48 pm

mazzoni wrote: Sometimes during long trip, I tell my wife I begin to sleep a bit and she has to drive ....but in reality it is only to have fun to see her driving with fermless and precision !

Could you tell us a bit more about your fun with beautiful cars : what kind of cars ? are you smoking ? driving with high heels ? with boots ? with gloves ?

regards

Hi Mazzoni,
Conventional wisdom says that men have a very low opinion of women's driving skills. Interesting to hear you don't agree with this and enjoy seeing your wife drive.

I don't have the opportunity to drive serious high end luxury cars, however I take the opportunity to rent something reasonable when on business trips and drive a white Audi A5 at the moment. I don't smoke at all, wear gloves sometimes, but not specially for driving, but do often drive with high heeled boots & shoes (it's not difficult if the seat is adjusted correctly). I consider myself a good driver, but most people do don't they ? Regarding fun,...nothing special here apart from a few admiring looks and waves from other drivers...I just enjoy the feeling of the power and luxury that a good car gives. If I was richer I'd be driving an Aston Martin or a Bentley perhaps.

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 am

Hi Stephaniewoi

The next time I will dream, I will think about a woman driving a Bentley with heels and fur clothes ....

Felicitation to drive with high heels; effectively modern cars are easier to drive with heels than in the past ; but be carefull ! Probably I could be nice at slow speed (the right heel could be like a pivot) but very dangerous at high speed.

Here in France (even in Paris) unfortunately, a lot of women take the habbit to change shoes : heels for the office and flat shoes for walking or driving ...the worst thing would they remove heels at job too !

Old car fetish is very paradoxal ; I agree with you that in reality , at every period, every man or woman has always wished to have an easy starting car without problems to go from a location to an other ..... and loving hard starting car (like me) is really a fetish.

So loving women driving modern easy cars is nice too; in addition, every woman has got a specific way to pump the pedals, holding the steering wheel and the gears command.

As I told i my previous answer:
- seeing a woman reviing and driving fast and brutaly a beautiful car is a "classic" fetish for men (with heel or bare foot ...)
- but at opposite seeing a woman driving carefully a beautiful car, which obeis exactly to the women request , is very nice too

regards
With my first old car: the engine was so long to warm up, the gaz tank was so little and the property of my parents was so large that I never reached the exit portal ...

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Don't worry Mazzoni, I am always careful when driving in my heels.

Like I said I still can't see the fascination of older cars. I saw aprogram on TV about a girl and a guy having a driving competition in large vehicles. Driving a tank or a giant dumper truck , now that would be fun !

willys59
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby willys59 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Hello Stephaniewoi/Mazzoni
I too have a 50+ year long fetish for women cranking and driving old cars or trucks but only if they're manual shift and the woman dressed nicely in a slim skirt and heels. My Mother always drove a late model automatic when I was little but on rare days she had to use my Father's old '51 Plymouth 3 on the tree standard that she hated to drive because it had no power steering. From the beginning I was always fearful of my Mom or any woman driving what I considered to be "male type" autos : old manual shift cars, trucks or Jeeps however, I was O.K. With it if they had on a pencil slim, below the knee wool skirt and high heels. Although I still like nicely dressed women trying to start and drive old cars and Jeeps newer stickshifts work as well as long as there's a clutch to work. Would to hear more car/truck stories from any ladies out there, especially if you wear skirts and heels! :D Willys59

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Hi Willys59

Thank you for your reaction; it is glad !

Nevertheless, I think that in a lot countries the number of women (and men) who drive old stubborn car are strongly decreasing; here in France the selling of cars which carburator and manual choke had been stopped in 1993, so these kind of cars have got at least 20 years of live !
This could explain the number of pedalpumping site which could compensate for the dreams.

So as told Stephaniewoi, it would be interesting to have reaction not only about old car driving but about all pleasures with driving cars generally speaking.

It could be interesting to have somme comments about scooters and motorbike too; here some chinese scooters have been less reliable than equivalent 10 years ago

I launched a topic about garden engines (which my wife like a lot) but without big success , don't hesitate to answer

regards

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 pm

The only interest I have in old wrecks is that their existance makes me and my car look even better. Beyond this I would be glad to see them all go to the crusher.

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:59 am

stephaniewoi wrote:The only interest I have in old wrecks is that their existance makes me and my car look even better. Beyond this I would be glad to see them all go to the crusher.

Oh dear has my previous comment frightened off all the pedal pumping old wreck loving guys ? Like I said earlier I prefer high class powerful smooth running cars. I love the thrill of knowing that with just a gentle squeeze of my stiletto heeled boot I can leave you in my dirtwatching my tail lights vanish into the distance.

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi Stephanie

no problem !

you can be sure that , even in modern beautiful cars, seeing a woman coaxing a large piece of steel with her high heels or barefeet is really exciting !

and with modern cars, the shape of the pedals is easier to drive with heels: so my ladies, take your heels to drive !

You seems to wear boots with heels: it is fantastic !
In cars or in the street or at the office, boots with heels are the most elegant shoes for women in winter, for young or mature women.

regards

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:51 am

Hi Mazzoni,

I live in Norway so we have a very long boot season because of the cooler weather. Right now it's beautiful sunshine, dry and just below freezing. Perfect boot weather !

For short driving trips I don't bother changing my high heel boots as I can drive fine in them. I don't feel compromised in the slightest. Maybe its partly due to better pedal design and placement on modern cars, or perhaps it's because my car responds smoothly and powerfully to just small movements of my leather stiletto boot.

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi Stephanie

Thank you for your answer (and your nice avatar picture !)

Even the topic is not specifially about driving with high heels, I continue the chat.

Personnally even I am a man (and even I am neither gay or transexual !) , I sometimes drove with high heel myself my wife's car ....
Perhaps I already told about it in an other topic, but I appreciated it (excepted at high speed because it could be very dangerous in this case).

I constated that at slow speed in town, when the high of the heel is well adjusted, you can use the heel like a pivot and you can alternatively push on gas and on break without moving your right heel which it give you some virtuosity in the traffic jam.

And the good thing when I drove bare foot in shoes with heels: I had such fear to be stopped by policemen or other driver than I was very very very carefull to respect speed limits and to drive correctly.....

I wish you good trips with your nice boots

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:36 pm

mazzoni wrote:Hi Stephanie

Thank you for your answer (and your nice avatar picture !)

Even the topic is not specifially about driving with high heels, I continue the chat.

Personnally even I am a man (and even I am neither gay or transexual !) , I sometimes drove with high heel myself my wife's car ....
Perhaps I already told about it in an other topic, but I appreciated it (excepted at high speed because it could be very dangerous in this case).

I constated that at slow speed in town, when the high of the heel is well adjusted, you can use the heel like a pivot and you can alternatively push on gas and on break without moving your right heel which it give you some virtuosity in the traffic jam.

And the good thing when I drove bare foot in shoes with heels: I had such fear to be stopped by policemen or other driver than I was very very very carefull to respect speed limits and to drive correctly.....

I wish you good trips with your nice boots

Very brave of you to wear high heels and admit it. I guess you begin to understand the wonderful and complex pleasures of wearing heels. Is it only in your car you wear them, or have you been out in public ?

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:00 am

Hi Stephanie

I wear only heels in cars because all of this is around car's fetish: 15 years ago, I rented a beautiful car (Citroen XM) for a week-end and I drove it with heels or barefoot, smoking cigar and listening music ......I was loving (perhaps like yourself) the feeling to launch the powerful engine with one finger either in shoes with heels or barefoot.

Previously, when my wife had an old car (Peugeot 205), I drove it several times with heels with cold engine, with the spluttering sensation with a delibaretaly flooded engine, in order to simulate her worries with her old Bleet

Here in Paris, women are taking the american habit to change shoes: heels for the office and flat for walking or driving.
In one hand it is disapointing because when I see my coworer (woman) with high heels I could dream to imagine her driving with heel in the night; but in other hand the essential is they are keeping heels at the office for our eyes !

regards

yann

pedalfetish2000
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby pedalfetish2000 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:38 am

Deb-in-car wrote:As I've mentioned before my ex husband used to get really turned on when I had car trouble, it didn't really matter if it was intentionally created or if it was at the most inconvenient of times or places. If I was having trouble starting my car...the topic turned to sex instantly. I've always found it curious and all the exposure to those situations have roused some curiosity in me. It doesn't turn me on to have car trouble but it certainly excites me to turn someone else on by it.
I've been single again now for about two and a half years. I haven't really had a relationship since the divorce, I have dated casually but nothing else, and not really that much. I'm 46 now and I find I just don't feel up to the chore of putting up with what I see as immaturity in the available guys I've met recently.
This past spring a new young and pretty hot guy started working at my office in the sales department. He seemed really nice and kind of shy at first but warmed up to me pretty quick as I liked him and enjoyed joking around with him. He's about twelve years younger than I am, so I knew right away there would be nothing there other than some office flirting. I have caught him staring at my legs a few times and he's gotten all embarrassed by it. Cute! He often comments on my shoes, I think he has a bit of a shoe fetish and I kind of like teasing him a bit. He's out on the road quite a bit but if I know he'll be at the office I always make sure to wear something he'll notice.
Last weekend a girlfriend of mine who is also going through a divorce asked me if I could help her move some of her stuff out of her old place. I asked my boss whom I've known for twenty years now if I could borrow an old old pick up truck he has but never uses. I've borrowed it many times before, my ex used to love me bringing it home as it's extremely easy to flood and is very loud when it's not starting, we had many adventures in it. Even had to have it towed once because I just couldn't get it going and it really stranded me in a drive through in my office attire but that's a separate story altogether. He keeps it in pretty good shape and maintains it regularly and truth be told for its age is a gem. I'm embarrassed to say I don't know what year it is but I do know it's a dodge. My guess is its probably early eighties or so.
Anyway, on Friday I packed a bag with some jeans and running shoes to change into because I would leave my car at the office and bring home the truck to go to my friends place on Saturday morning. For my workday however I was in a black pencil skirt with a red blouse and some black patent pointy 4.5" stiletto pumps with open sides. Have I mentioned I LOVE heels? About half an hour before I was due to leave the office I ran into Eric (hot young guy) and as usual he fixated a little on my legs and shoes...this got me thinking...hmmm...
I didn't change into my casuals, what I did do however was pretend to go warm up the truck and moved it "closer", closer to Eric's car that is! Then I proceeded to pump the gas like a million times while I pretended to answer emails on my phone until the smell of fuel could make you high. I went back in to the office and walked around where he sits and saw him still working at the desk. I have to admit by this time my mind was racing and I had gotten really horny. I got my stuff ready to go and decided I would give him a show to remember, then proceeded back out to the truck where I sat for about twenty minutes until he came out. When he walked close enough I turned the key with no results. I gave it a few pumps and put on my best confused look and tried again this time pumping the gas while turning the key. He was watching intently from beside his car now. The damn truck started but was running pretty rough, so I proceeded to pump it really fast and it died again. Then I just tried a few more times with no results before he walked over...he couldn't even speak he was so nervous, his voice was crackling all over the place. I told him I was having some difficulties and could use his help. He looked at me like never before. I acted really frustrated and in the end pretty much drained the battery trying to turn the truck on. I could tell he was really turned on, why do some men like this so much? In the end he offered to give me a boost but I asked him out for a drink instead and he accepted. We had a fun time out around the corner from the office and then when we came back to the truck he hooked up the cables to boost it and it started almost immediately. I thanked him for his help and for the drinks and with a friendly wave left the parking lot.
On Monday morning he came straight to my desk and asked if I had any more truck trouble and I told him no...I think he thought about it a lot during the weekend and that certainly turns me on. I just don't know what to do from here...

Deb... you really have to ask?! Hmmm... I was wearing a pencil sleek skirt, red blouse and 4.5" or something stilleto's and decided to go "play".....

Speaking only for myself, there is nothing "sexier" than an attractive woman trying to start her finicky car. The visual from the passenger seat as she turns & holds the ignition, pumping the gas pedal, the slight shaking of the car as the engine cranks, the lights on the dashboard flickering, her slight frustration.

Like your "boy toy (haha)"... I have a strong foot fetish, stilleto's, with a really nice luxury car / SUV. I will certainly describe more if you are interested...

NiceButDifferentGuy
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby NiceButDifferentGuy » Wed May 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Hello,

I do a lot of research about this topic as I too am a guy who digs this. I am in most regards a normal guy. I am well respected in my profession, I make a great husband, father, and neighbor, and I am respected in my church. I do, however, have this thing for watching a gal start an old hard to start car.

I found it particularly interesting that this topic has shown up so strongly on a web site that caters to women's interests.

I have been actively asking myself why do I dig this over the better part of the last two and a half decades. So, in answer to the question, "Why do men like this," I can respond with what I understand to be the origin of why I dig this.

Ultimately this is a fetish, something that turns a guy on that is has little to do with the experience of sex. What I have come to learn is that many fetishes stem from unresolved childhood traumatic experiences. Michael Aaron has published many articles that support this position. It is understood that during childhood the mechanics of the developing mind/brain can tend to sexualize traumatic experiences in an attempt to develop control over the experience.

My personal experience was that I was trampled by neighborhood boys at a very young age. Shortly thereafter I experienced sitting next to my mother trying to start a stubborn old car pounding the gas pedal repeatedly. Now thirty five years later through EMDR counseling I discovered that in that moment as my mom attempted to start the car I felt the same level of trauma that I experienced the evening before as the other boys held me down and kicked me. I was reliving every kick of the trampling with every pump of the gas pedal. According to current psychological thought in those early developing years my mind used this sexualization of the experience of watching a gal start a car to cope with the fear and trauma that I experienced every time we had to go somewhere in that car.

I am sharing this because I think that as this fetish is coming more and more out into the open I think that the people with the fetish really seem to be getting labeled as weirdos. Ya, we certainly are unusual however it was typically an unfortunate experience, such as my bullying, that caused it. Now that I am more aware of why this exists in myself it kind of gives me permission to be more compassionate with myself.

Furthermore, current thought basically says that once you have a fetish, especially if it did develop in early years, that it is deeply ingrained and not going anywhere. It is often best to simply accept the fetish for what it is and try to find a way to responsibly experience it rather than try to "fix" it.

Another thing that I have found interesting is that there appear to be a few gals who post here who seem to have this fetish. It is thought to exist primarily in the male world. I would be curious to learn more about how the fetish developed in their world.

So, to you folks that wonder why this is well, this was my understanding of why. I think it is appropriate to be more open about what makes us tick and perhaps we can better understand each other.

Best,
NBDG

Return to “Motoring”