Fetish of cranking my car.

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

denisehornsby
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: Fetish of cranking my car.

Postby denisehornsby » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:10 am

Hi,
I love driving in my high stiletto heels and giving my car one good crank with my foot hard down to ensure ignition. The feeling of 500+ horsepower under my size 7 heel in my Mercedes SL55 gives me a real turn on and I enjoy pushing the gas pedal to the floor and experiencing the power!! Heels are easy to drive in especially in an auto. If you can walk in them you can drive in them!! My other half likes it too.
Regards, Denise X

2cvlover
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby 2cvlover » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:29 am

@chokelovers. Hi Nathalie. I have been reading your posts about your love of cranking and your 2cv. I absolutely love 2cv's and seeing a 2cv being cranked by a lady is an amazing sight. Please tell me more about your 2cv...Chris.

youngpedal
Wall Flower

Postby youngpedal » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Hi Denise.

Would love to hear how you feel driving a manual car in heels. Glad to hear your partner enjoys it. Does your partner like it when your car won't start ?? M x

denisehornsby
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby denisehornsby » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:07 am

Hi "youngpedal!!"
Havn't driven a manual for ages but probably could, a bit trickier perhaps?

As for my better half Mike i think he would want my car to start as we would be going out he would want to get there.(He might think it a bit funny if it wouldn't)

My Merc SL55 is reliable and nearly always starts. If its reluctant I keep the key turned longer and press my right foot hard down on the gas pedal to give encouragement.It works.
regards,
Denise.

chokelovers
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby chokelovers » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:13 am

Hi there!
The cold winter time is coming...enjoy cranking your cars !
Looking forward to try starting without the choke :lol:

@ Emma,
Please tell us about your Mazda in this cold weather...

@ Chris,
2cv is a Charleston, as I'm not driving it every day it is very hard to start!
Nathalie

2cvlover
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby 2cvlover » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:57 pm

@ Nathalie.
Charleston's are gorgeous, but aren't all 2cv's? With all this cold weather now i bet you're having a really hard time starting it. I know we've not chatted much on here, but I'd love to see your 2cv if you have some pictures you may be willing to share. Are you in the UK? Chris.

ella79
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby ella79 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:25 pm

i am very new to this but i have been there

danarmhairjones
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby danarmhairjones » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:27 am

Hey, im new here and im very intrested in hearing more stories that you lot have about your morning cold starts.
Strasngly enough, ive never seen a woman pump live before so it would be an experiance to remember should it ever happen/

How is everyone getting on with their cars??

ella79
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby ella79 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:54 pm

hello there danarmhairjones i too am new to this board and i would say difficult to your question lol

youngpedal
Wall Flower

Postby youngpedal » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:21 pm

hi ella, relativly new to this myself, though i must admit you dont get to speak to many people who are interested in the same thing, if you fancy a chat would be happy to give you my email, Mx

ella79
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby ella79 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:32 pm

hello youngpedal my msn contact details should be under my name if you would like to talk

youngpedal
Wall Flower

Postby youngpedal » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:58 pm

hi ive just added you i think x

emma90

Postby emma90 » Tue May 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi everyone! Long time since i post last time here. nice to see there is lots of interest of this thing. Anyway.. I still have my old mazda 323 even i had some bad troubles at winter season. But now its summer and i enjoy drive with my car.. And it is much nicer to "play " with him:) I think i have somekind of relationship with my car. We both have good and bad days:) still i love most long crankings when he slowly starts chugging and then i can rev him a little.. I try my moms new car and it was so boring because it have no manual choke! Am i weird girl? Maybe. All my friends telling me that i should buy a new car but i just love my mazda so much! Nice summer for everyone! Keep on writing!

youngpedal
Wall Flower

Postby youngpedal » Wed May 16, 2012 12:21 am

Hi Emma. Great I hear from you again.
Your not weird. I love that you like similar things to me. Would love to hear more details of what you like about it. And how it makes you feel. Best wishes M x

missleather2003

Postby missleather2003 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:41 pm

I see nobody has posted on here for quite some time. I'm relatively new although I've been reading some of the posts in this forum for some time and get quite turned on. I too have this rather strange fetish for hard starting cars, especially older cars. I say weird because to me its impossible to explain so I've given up trying and just accept that it can get my panties extremely wet both watching another woman struggle to get her car started or if my own car does not want to fire up. I've often pulled out the manual choke to flood my car on purpose on many occassions.
would love to chat to some of you like minded women.

Return to “Motoring”