Fetish of cranking my car.

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

lynnsclunker
Wet behind the ears

Re: Fetish of cranking my car.

Postby lynnsclunker » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:45 pm

matt.foster wrote:i love it when a woman bounces while starting her car.

feel free to email me

[email protected]

Matt

That is the only way it seems for me to start my car honey. email me: [email protected]. Hope to hear from ya soon :D

denisehornsby
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby denisehornsby » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:42 am

Hi'
I get quite excited when I go out in in the evening or socially when I am dressed up. I remember my first date with my partner. He came to pick me up. I was dressed to kill, short leather skirt, nice top,leather jacket and very high ankle strap stilettos as I wanted to impress. When we went to get in his car it had a puncture so we took my a Mercedes SL55. I was nervous as it had been standing some while and I hadn't anticipated driving. He commented on how sexy I looked and how high my heels were which made me more nervous yet turned on in a way. We got in and he smiled at me. As I put the key in the ignition I could see him looking over. Nervously, I turned the ignition pressing the gas pedal. The engine turned over reluctantly so I put the gas to the floor giving every encouragement. This excited me. The engine spultered for what seemed an age as I kept my "stiletto" hard down and then with a desperate couple of pumps roared to life. (A relief!) We were now late for our diner reservation so I had to drive fast. This turned me on too as I enjoyed all the power I had under my right foot and enjoyed flooring the gas!!. I think the sexy shoes helped. I enjoyed starting the car and driving fast. Is this a fetish? regards
Denise
Last edited by denisehornsby on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

lynnsclunker
Wet behind the ears

Postby lynnsclunker » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 pm

HelenStrand wrote:
lynnsclunker wrote:
HelenStrand wrote:Yes Tara3 thats ok to send me email just feel free

Thanks Helen

Is it ok if I email you to Helen? And you as well Tara3 and we can chat about our fetish?

Feel free Lynn you can email me if you like

What is your email Helen? or you can email me at "[email protected]" Thanks

medicaldan
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby medicaldan » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:49 pm

:) Hi Helen,

I'm a man and I just have to say that a woman like you, is the kind of a woman that many men would fall in love with seven days a week,

I think it's wonderful that you like old hard starting cars, tell me what kind of cars do you have/ have had and which one is your favourite cranking car?

Since you are swedish I can tell you that I think that the loveliest thing in the world is sitting in the passenger seat beside a lovely woman trying to start an old volvo amazon, espescially when the weather is cold, the slow sound of an amazon engine and a woman pulling the choke out and bouncing in the leather imitation seat is just a wonderful turn on for me, many people say I'm weird and crazy but I love to sit beside and watch a woman cranking, it's just som wonderful.

Best wishes from Daniel

Tailz
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Tailz » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Hey Helen,

I am also from europe. What is your mail adress or place i can contact you? I wanne share some "car trouble" experiences and understand your fetisch.

Greetings

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Funny how Tailz and HelenStrand both use spell fetish in the same and rather unusual way............
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

luvfemalefeetpumping
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby luvfemalefeetpumping » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:57 am

im new on here and have always wondered if others had this same fetish...ive had it since i was a kid..the object of my fetish is obviously the cranking and the pumping and flooding with special affinity towards women's feet... i've always loved pretty feet and toes on a woman. so any time i saw a woman in sandals or flip flops or barefeet try to start her car while pumping the accelerator, it made my heart race frantically... i cannot explain this thing i just know it's real.

i personally like cranking and pumping myself but i dont have an old car to do it with. i used to have a 1972 ford pickup that was fun to flood and crank but no longer have it. i sure miss it !

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:05 am

Hi

My name is Yann, I am a new member of the site ; I’m a French man and crancking lover !

3 months ago, I thought I was alone in the world to have this fetish pleasure: see a women pedalpumping, preferently with an old stubborn car !
And now I know there are a lot of web site on this subject !!!

Additionaly, with this site, I know that the women and girls themselves like this !

So I wish glad to exchange with you to remember experiences on crancking. In France, unfortunately, women have got now modern and easy cars ; so I must buy some videos to hear the sound of spluttering Fiat 126, Citroen 2 CV ……

For me , this pleasure has begun with my mother 40 years ago: It was the morning in the winter; it was cold and dark; my mother drove me at school and went herself to work and she had to start her Fiat 500: The car was frozen and the startermotor a bit slow. Because I was young, I was on the seat behind her and so I could see her pedalpumping ! I saw her pulling on the starter and the chocke between the seats with her gloves (the Fiat was shaking a lot), and I asked me if the Fiat will start ….After she was driving a bit nervously because she was late and I liked to see her pedalpump in order not to stall at each red traffic lights before the Fiat was warm enough.

15 years after, I had the same pleasure with my wife and her Peugeot 205 which was stubborn in cold and wet weather. I liked to see her crancking and to see her driving with a cold engine. Unfortunately she wants me to drive when we were both in the car !. And sometimes when I drove the Peugeot alone, I took pleasure to flood it or to drive it cold without chocke in order to splutter.

And in all cases (reality and videos), I like when the end is positive, when the women can start and drive! In the other case I am really desapointed for her and a bit gulty to have had pleasure.

Si I would be glad to discus with you on these experiences real or videos (excuse me, my English is very poor)

Sincerely

Yann
With my first old car: the engine was so long to warm up, the gaz tank was so little and the property of my parents was so large that I never reached the exit portal ...

lvbrftdrvng

Postby lvbrftdrvng » Fri May 06, 2011 2:28 pm

great to hear this. you can write to me or chat anytime you want ...

lvbrftdrvng

Postby lvbrftdrvng » Wed May 25, 2011 8:26 am

HelenStrand wrote:Hi im a swedish lady that would love to chat.I like older cars and to try to get them started

Hello girls my name is Helen and i know that many of you will think im weird but i will ignore you and just turn to those that have something nice to say.

Since i was a young girl ive had an thing for cars that been hard to start. Dont ask me why but thats the way it is. Now as a woman i have had many older cranky cars and enjoyed it. You might wonder what i like about it and its hard to say but i like the struggle and to be abit in distress (i always want the car to start) but i dont mind to have to work for it abit. It doesnt have to be a big thing just that i need to hold the key for several seconds when the motor is warm for example just that i have to press the pedal a little and just have that silence thought in my head please start. I have many times woke up and had an tickeling feeling in my belly knowing that i gonna take the car in the morning and know (asume) i will have to work a bit to get it started, and to have to work abit to keep it running after it started and chuggs and runs rough (the relieve when its starts and runs fine i nice to).

It happens that i even put on something that i feel sexy in and take that car for a spinn and when i do i go out in the woods and drive it on small narrow roads with the choke pulled abit so the car will run abit rough and sometimes stall on me. Feeling of be in distress and kind of abandon is a lovely feeling in all my body.

And no i dont sit on the gearstick or the handbrake or have sex in the backseat of my car im just a woman that enjoys my little weird fetisch.

Feel free to comment and if it sounds weird to you and you have an old car and getting just frustrated when its kind of hard to start use your imagination. It might help

Ask anything

Kind regards Helen

[email protected]

hi helen,
do you also enjoy barefoot driving and barefoot cranking. if you haven' t tried yet, do it immediately. you' ll find it exotic !

denisehornsby

Postby denisehornsby » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:36 am

Hi
I never thought of starting and driving my car as sexy until I stumbled on this website and after talking with my boyfriend. Apparently a lot of men have a thing abouut a women diving a car in a sexy oufit with very high heels especially fast and my other half is no exception. It seems to turn him on when my other half comes around to my flat and we go out and my SL55 has been standing some weeks and requires encouragement to start. It makes me feekl good too!! I enjoy pushing the gas to the floor as I hold the key and then reving and driving off,
regards,
Denise X

engineclunker
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby engineclunker » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:56 am

denisehornsby wrote:Hi
I never thought of starting and driving my car as sexy until I stumbled on this website and after talking with my boyfriend. Apparently a lot of men have a thing abouut a women diving a car in a sexy oufit with very high heels especially fast and my other half is no exception. It seems to turn him on when my other half comes around to my flat and we go out and my SL55 has been standing some weeks and requires encouragement to start. It makes me feekl good too!! I enjoy pushing the gas to the floor as I hold the key and then reving and driving off,
regards,
Denise X

Denise .. try checking out some pedal pumping sites as well if you haven't yet .. Many good sites to choose from. A lot of men have a thing for women in cars including me, and some women as well.

emma90

Postby emma90 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:58 am

Hi everyone. I want to share my story here. I have my moms old Mazda 323 -86 which is lovely car but sometimes very hard to start. Somehow i just found that it turns me on when engine struggles specially at cold damp mornings. Manual choke have to be just right position and have to be very carefully with gas pedal.. And of course i like to pump it sometimes too much. Before i think i am weird but now i found that there are also some other girls who enjoy this. I am nervous every morning when i start him to school but i love him so much. I talk to him every morning like "please start baby.". Emma

chokelovers
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby chokelovers » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Hi Emma,
Welcome here!
I don't think your weird, there are more girls/women who love cranking their cars... Some just don't want to talk about it.
I know the old Mazda 323, it can be a hard one to start with the manual choke! Did you enjoyed the cranking before (when your mom had the car), or only since you got it? Please keep in contact, I like to talk about this.

emma90

Postby emma90 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:48 am

Hi!
My mum dont know my feelings to this car. And i got these feelings when i got him my own. My mum was usually just so angry when car behaving badly. I like to talk about this here because i dont wanna tell this to my friends.. And i am sorry if my english is not so good:) Anyway.. My mazda is still very good condition in and outside even he is so old. Today was very frosty and -5c here and i try to start him without choke. Just pumping many times before touching the key. He start quite easyly but stalls then. I got exieting feeling at stomic. Then i start again and just little bit choke. I talk nicely to him and after 30seconds starting he is alive again. I warm it by pressing has just little and then clean windows. I like to take good care of my baby so i dont rev it when he is cold... What car you have chokelover? Nice to hear you.

Return to “Motoring”