Fetish of cranking my car.

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

mazzoni

Re: Fetish of cranking my car.

Postby mazzoni » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Hello

Excuse me to enter lately in your chat, but I personnaly I am a french man (53 years old) who is completely fetish of cranking old cars.

This fetish began with my mother when I was young 40 years ago: starting her little old Fiat 500 by cold winter morning was like waking up a child who doesn't want to wake up ......

After I have had the same fetish with my wife when she was pumping pedals and pulling choke on her old Peugeot 205; one day I was headen in order to wetch her !

And generally speaking I hate when the woman fails to start ; I am very desapointed and a bit sick; I like when you succeeds to dominate your Bleet

During long time I thought to be alone in the world to have this fetish ....and now I discover there are a lot of women and men who have same hobby.

Your discussion is very interesting and I hope we could chat about this hobby

regards

yann
I
With my first old car: the engine was so long to warm up, the gaz tank was so little and the property of my parents was so large that I never reached the exit portal ...

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Hi chokelovers and 2cvlover

I am very glad that you love and drive 2 CV.

I am french man and as you know probably, 2 CV is one of the main french's symbol.

Could you give us a bit more details with your cars ?

When did you bought it ?
How often do you drive it ?
How are you starting it : with choke ? with pedalpumping ?
Have you started sometimes with handcrank ? perhaps not in the last models

Here in the past, I have very constrasted memories with this car : some 2 CV were very well adjusted without problems and some other were real bitches ...I don't know if it was a problem of managing there or if it was a birth difference !

Personnaly I love the sound and the rusty behavior of this car ..... even she was rusty from the 70's in regards of the Mini or the Renault 5

Regards

yann
With my first old car: the engine was so long to warm up, the gaz tank was so little and the property of my parents was so large that I never reached the exit portal ...

emma90

Postby emma90 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi all!
So nice to read this topic. This is still only place where i can share my things with my old car.. I dont write so good english but i think everyone understand me here:) I like to hear more about everyones cars like what mark and type etc. I still have my lovely old mazda 323. Here is now real winter but my mazda is doing quite well.. I love to start/drive him with winter boots. I feel so proud because i got him started week ago when it was -20c outside! It was real fight but i made it! Car was very hard to drive first 10 minutes but then he warm bit and runs better. I loved when my mazda shakes lot at every traffic light. It feel so good:)

Emma <3

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:14 am

Hi Emma

Thank you for your reply. It is nice to see that some women are a bit fetish with old cars (we often thinks that it is a man hobby ....like for me!).

Could you give us some more details : how long heve you got this car ? Did you have another car before ? Did yout father or mother have got old cars when you were younger ?
And do you use your Mazda every day ? Do you succeed to start regularly ?

Personnaly I remind my mother and my wife in the past struggling against their hard starting cars and pumping at every traffic light at cold to keep their engine in live !

But when I talk about it with them now, they tell me it was a corvee (or a nightmare) and that modern car are obviously ideal; I don't know if behind this, there would have been a bit pleasure for her to coax and dominate her machine !

Endly for myself, I was liking to start and coax their car in the past, sometimes flooding or stalling they delibaretaly; and recently I saw an old Peugeot 205 badly sleeping near my flat : I would have got the keys to try to wake her up myself !

Thanks for your posts and best regards

yann

emma90

Postby emma90 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:11 pm

hi yann!
Thanks for reply. Mazda is my first car. I been driving with him 3 years. I got mazda from my mom. Before she got only one car i remember, ford fiesta from eightees i think. It was real crap car:) I like older cars and i think i am different than all my friends. They dont understand why i dont change newer car.. I dont use my car everyday. My mazda starts normally quite good. Wet weather (0-10c) is worse for him. Very hard to use choke at wet conditions or maybe it is something else that i just dont know.. But these years with him had teach me many starting methods. I even talk to my car and think that will helps:) I love cranking but normally i try to start my mazda because i dont want people staring me. But sometimes when i'm alone i like to play little with my mazda. It is nice to flood him and that shaking when he starts is so nice..

emma

fredcrun
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby fredcrun » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 am

Hi Emma
It is interesting to hear your stories. What else do you get up to in your Mazda? You say you like it when you can feel the car shaking. Does your Mazda ever start to judder or shake when moving. My ex partner used to have an old Fiesta which used to struggle in cold weather. She used to stall often due to her clutch control and the engine not running smooth. It would often jerk when moving forward due to the engine spluttering. Do you get this with your Mazda?
Fred

emma90

Postby emma90 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi fred
Thanks for interesting about me and my mazda. It seems you guys really like to hear stories about old cars:)
Well i got lot of other things with mazda than starting. With cold engine is allways hard to accelerate smoothly. If i push too much gas car seems to splutter and shake. Also have to use choke with other hand if you want smooth ride. My biggest problem with driving is hillstarts. I so hate to stop on the hill! These days is little better but first year with mazda was nightnare! I allways stall and got panic at hillstarts. And offcourse he did not start easily when stalls. I feel so shame when cranking car at the hill and other cars honking behind me.. Now i can say that 70% hillstarts i can make properly. I think i can use clutch better when i start driving with little heels. Now i use heelboots at winter allways. Also playing with gaspedal feel so good with heels:)
Well as you can read i really want to share my car experiences here. Before i did not know where i can share my stories. But now i have to go for a ride with my car! I allready feel butterflies at my stomic because now it is +1c outside and mazda has been standing 3 days. Let see what happens. Hope he will start. As i told bedore wet weather is sometimes hard to mazda..

Emma

mazzoni

Postby mazzoni » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi Emma

Your stories about hillstarts are very nice (hard memories with old cold cars !).

Personnaly I remember a story with a friend's mother in hillstart 40 years ago with an old Citroen 2 CV: the handbreak was not efficient and the woman was not able to manage at same time the handbreak, the starter and the choke (with 2 hands only !) and she began to panic earing the engine flooding.

So she preferred to break with the right foot (as usual) and manage starter and choke with hands; but so she had to pump the pedal gas with the left foot, with left leg under right one !
When the engine began to stabilize she took the normal gesture again.
----> Very intersting when you are a young boy on the back seat .....

We often tell about men interested by women with old cars; but personnaly I am a bit fetish with men starting old cars too , as the car would be an human who must be waked up in every situation.

And the ideal : a man who starts her wife's old car every cold morning : at beginning it is a corvee for him but endly he takes pleasure to do it, like a gift to her nice woman !

regards

yann

chokelovers
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby chokelovers » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:26 am

Hi Emma !!!
Nice to read your experiences with your Mazda...it is so good to hear we're not alone liking this. A lot of years ago, I had the chance to start an old Mazda 323 with manual choke in the cold wet winter time, so I know how it feels. The car was not started for more than a week :D The cranking sound was very weak and slow in the beginning, the more I pulled out the choke, it began spluttering and shaking without starting. I pumped the pedal a lot, as it was not my intention the get it started, just enjoy the spluttering and shaking of the engine and also the long gearshift. The battery was in good shape and the car a real turn on. After more then 10 minutes of cranking and pumping and spluttering I was totally wet. :oops:
Do you really get turned on in your Mazda ? Did you ever tried to start it till the battery died ? Please tell me the end of your story the day that you left your Mazda a night on the parking. Thanks, Nathalie

emma90

Postby emma90 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi Nathalie
I feel also very good that i am not alone anymore with this thing. I have been never cranks till battery died as you did. But that sound just like my mazda:) I can tell that sunday story. Thanks for interest all! Well it continues so that i sit very angry in my car and think what to do next. Gas smell inside car and i have to open window to get fresh air. Then i wait something like 3 minutes and i disede to crank mazda with no choke. I did even not touch pedals. I turn key and mazda start again that pure cranking sound "er er er er er er" but then it start show some sign of life! I press gas maybe half and mazda start spluttering. "Yeeeaah now baby!" i keep gas at half and mazda start idling but shakes very much. I got so good feeling that shaking really turned me on. I press more gas and mazda revs for me. I reved car little while. Then i try idle with choke little bit out. Car idling and shake. I just sat and enjoy that. Then i went outside to clean windows. I get back inside and put 1 gear and start driving. Mazda did not accelerate so good. But i got him going. I remember i speak my mazda "thank you baby i know you never let me down and sorry i was angry for you". I got mazda home finally.. What a sunday:)

Emma

Interested123
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Interested123 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:41 am

Hi Nathalie and Emma
Your stories are very interesting to me and I would like to hear more.
Your stories about hill-starts remind me of my ex-partner and her Fiesta. She used to get very nervous with hill starts. The car would idle for a moment and then start to shake and splutter. Then as she let the clutch out she would often stall the engine and have to start all over again. She would struggle with clutch control often and as a result the ride would not be very smooth. When she would pull away the car used to bounce and hop along before either stalling or eventually getting going. This used to get her hot and flustered but also turned her and me on as the vibrations flowed through our bodies.
Do you often find yourself stalling and bouncing your cars? I would like to know. I find the thought of woman struggling with clutch control a turn on.
Thanks
Fred

startingtrouble

Postby startingtrouble » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Tell me more (;

franfran
Angel
Location: Sydney, Australia, at least 1½ metres away from you.

Postby franfran » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 pm

I would like to know why practically all the supposedly female forum members who talk about this are Americans with pretty much the same writing styles.....
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

startingtrouble

Postby startingtrouble » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:59 pm

idk i wanna hear about your car(;

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:18 am

That's fine. I don't want to tell you about it anyway.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Let me know what you think. Would love to hear from you.
I think you're sick....

pedalfetish2000
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby pedalfetish2000 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 am

Denise X....

What a beautiful "ride" that SL55 must be!

WOW!! I can just imagine the thrill you bring to all those who get to see you.

Mikevogues
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Mikevogues » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:16 am

Hi,
I don't know what it is but i am a normal, red blooded male with two children and am married but i get really turned on by sexy women in a powerful car at the thought of her putting her foot down hard controlling the power and perhaps pumping the gas a bit to start on occasion a reluctant car especially when wearing really high heels with a sexy peep toe
regards
Mike.V

pk0
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby pk0 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:52 pm

Fantastic stories My ladies :wink: Could You share a more of them?
Maybe someone cranking or revving in platform boots/shoes? I love they, especially with metal stilettos!

mitchrapp9300

Postby mitchrapp9300 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:08 am

Hi,

I am a straight (not homophobic at all though :)) middle-age male and for the first time ever my
1996 Pontiac WS6 Trans Am made me cum...several times. I bought (special-ordered) the car new
in 1996 and have never been sexually attracted to it. I am a mechanical engineer and have always
done all my own mechanic work and high-performance upgrades. I considered the car fun and a showpiece
of my workmanship. The car only has 110k miles and has never been driven or worked on by anyone other
than me. Well, a couple weeks ago the car began experiencing a flooding problem which I thought might
might be fouling plugs. I hadn't had time to diagnose the problem with my laptop and have needed the
car for a daily driver recently. It finally died the other night and would not re-start. The car
has a big cam, high compression, polyurethane engine and transmission mounts and you feel every
vibration from it...which I never payed attention to until this night because it always started
on the first try within seconds. The rigidity of the drivetrain just made it more predictable in
curves and during street races...so I thought.

Well, that night it was raining and I was in the boonies. Even though the car flooded occasionally,
it usually started up rather quickly and cleared up after a few miles driving. This night, it barely
started and would chug along for a few seconds and die. I had to ram it into first gear, dump the clutch,
and floor it to try to keep it running. It coughed and sputtered and drove a few feet and died and the
cycle of me cranking and pumping repeated. After a couple times of this, I found myself intimately involved
with the car begging it to start and keep running. I was talking to her like a female and begging her to
start for me and telling her how good she felt and how I could feel every mis-start and shake of her sexy
engine. The car was driving me crazy and I didn't know what to do so I called AAA. Well, after waiting
on AAA for over 45 minutes and getting excuses that they were delayed because of the rain and more urgent
accidents, I decided I would get the car started and drive home...after all...it always started.

So, I started cranking it again optimistic it would start right up since it had been sitting a while.
WRONG!!! It cranked, sputtered, and shook more than any carbureted engine I have ever worked on.
Without touching myself,I came in my pants in seconds...and I loved it! I was holding the gearshift
with my right hand, reaching through the steering column with my left hand and turning the key, holding
the clutch with my left foot,and pumping with my right foot. I felt one with the car and made love to
her and came inside her. It was so awesome because she would eventually start and run just long enough
to recharge the battery for another cranking session. I made love to her and came myself two more times
before AAA finally arrived. I did more than make love, I called her a slut, hugged her steering wheel,
caressed her seats, pumped her pedal hard and cussed her all while holding on tight when I came inside her.

I am now addicted. I drive out in the boonies and rig the engine not to start just so I can F*** her.
I spent $200 on a Craftsman emergency jump starter just so I can feel the low battery cranking and
shaking, I caress her, pump her, cuss her, and cum all over her. I know this is graphic, but it it
is new to me and I had to tell someone. I love F****** my Trans Am and would love to share experiences
over the net or in person. If you want, I have recorded multiple videos of the engine sound I can
send to you.

Thanks for letting me share. Oh, did I mention, I love the way she shakes, sounds, and feels as I F***
her so hard and we cum together.

Mitch

StrummFan217
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby StrummFan217 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:33 am

Hi,

I am a straight (not homophobic at all though :)) middle-age male and for the first time ever my
1996 Pontiac WS6 Trans Am made me cum...several times. I bought (special-ordered) the car new
in 1996 and have never been sexually attracted to it. I am a mechanical engineer and have always
done all my own mechanic work and high-performance upgrades. I considered the car fun and a showpiece
of my workmanship. The car only has 110k miles and has never been driven or worked on by anyone other
than me. Well, a couple weeks ago the car began experiencing a flooding problem which I thought might
might be fouling plugs. I hadn't had time to diagnose the problem with my laptop and have needed the
car for a daily driver recently. It finally died the other night and would not re-start. The car
has a big cam, high compression, polyurethane engine and transmission mounts and you feel every
vibration from it...which I never payed attention to until this night because it always started
on the first try within seconds. The rigidity of the drivetrain just made it more predictable in
curves and during street races...so I thought.

Well, that night it was raining and I was in the boonies. Even though the car flooded occasionally,
it usually started up rather quickly and cleared up after a few miles driving. This night, it barely
started and would chug along for a few seconds and die. I had to ram it into first gear, dump the clutch,
and floor it to try to keep it running. It coughed and sputtered and drove a few feet and died and the
cycle of me cranking and pumping repeated. After a couple times of this, I found myself intimately involved
with the car begging it to start and keep running. I was talking to her like a female and begging her to
start for me and telling her how good she felt and how I could feel every mis-start and shake of her sexy
engine. The car was driving me crazy and I didn't know what to do so I called AAA. Well, after waiting
on AAA for over 45 minutes and getting excuses that they were delayed because of the rain and more urgent
accidents, I decided I would get the car started and drive home...after all...it always started.

So, I started cranking it again optimistic it would start right up since it had been sitting a while.
WRONG!!! It cranked, sputtered, and shook more than any carbureted engine I have ever worked on.
Without touching myself,I came in my pants in seconds...and I loved it! I was holding the gearshift
with my right hand, reaching through the steering column with my left hand and turning the key, holding
the clutch with my left foot,and pumping with my right foot. I felt one with the car and made love to
her and came inside her. It was so awesome because she would eventually start and run just long enough
to recharge the battery for another cranking session. I made love to her and came myself two more times
before AAA finally arrived. I did more than make love, I called her a slut, hugged her steering wheel,
caressed her seats, pumped her pedal hard and cussed her all while holding on tight when I came inside her.

I am now addicted. I drive out in the boonies and rig the engine not to start just so I can F*** her.
I spent $200 on a Craftsman emergency jump starter just so I can feel the low battery cranking and
shaking, I caress her, pump her, cuss her, and cum all over her. I know this is graphic, but it it
is new to me and I had to tell someone. I love F****** my Trans Am and would love to share experiences
over the net or in person. If you want, I have recorded multiple videos of the engine sound I can
send to you.

Thanks for letting me share. Oh, did I mention, I love the way she shakes, sounds, and feels as I F***
her so hard and we cum together.

Mitch
Hi Mitch. :) I loved your recollection of your experience! I'd love to hear more if you want to chat sometime. :) PM me anytime you'd interested, okay? :)
Kevin, aka "StrummFan217" :)

"When old hatred's rift is mended,
Thus the kraken's power is ended.
(Written by Liz Kessler)

irina42
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby irina42 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:05 pm

hi, regards from Finland.
I just found this forum and looks interesting

rdority
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby rdority » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Hi Mitch. :) I loved your recollection of your experience! I'd love to hear more if you want to chat sometime. :) PM me anytime you'd interested, okay? :)
Hey Kevin,

I'd enjoy chatting with you on this topic, if you would be interested. That would be really cool.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Patrick
Last edited by rdority on Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rdority
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby rdority » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi,

1996 Pontiac WS6 Trans Am made me cum...several times.
Mitch
Hi Mitch,

If you are interested, I too would enjoy chatting with you more about this topic.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Patrick
Last edited by rdority on Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rdority
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby rdority » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:50 pm

Hi,

for the first time ever my
1996 Pontiac WS6 Trans Am made me cum...several times.
RE your experience with the Trans AM.. That is hot! I have had a similar experience on a flooded motorbike, coming without touching myself. I wonder if there are women who would be interested in chatting with me on this topic. Would be so great. I find just chatting about it, can be almost as hot as the actual experience. And since carburetors are much less common these days, it is becoming more difficult to have the actual experience.

Thanks for sharing such a horny experience!
Patrick

StrummFan217
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby StrummFan217 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:59 pm

Hey Kevin,

I'd enjoy chatting with you on this topic, if you would be interested. That would be really cool.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Patrick
Of course! :) Feel free to send me a private message any time. ^u^
Kevin, aka "StrummFan217" :)

"When old hatred's rift is mended,
Thus the kraken's power is ended.
(Written by Liz Kessler)

denisehornsby
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby denisehornsby » Wed May 01, 2019 4:49 am

Hi,
I never pump the gas pedal, you dont need to anymore (unless you go back to the fifties!!) I had a Capri years ago with a carb and on this you pumped the gas once to put the choke on. I must admit I sometimes put my foot down on the gas pedal if I feel my SL55 is slightly reluctant to start which is rare and this works,
Regards,
Denise.

jeremy11

Postby jeremy11 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:53 pm

Emma, interesting post for me. Pity someone came along, you could have played a little longer. I too love to wear boots and I have quite a large collection.
It's starting to get quite cold here so I'm breaking out more of my leather boots and coats and of course my car can be more stubborn also.
I had to work late on Wednesday and I was last to leave the office. It was about 8 so was just about dark and it was raining quite heavily. I packed away my stuff and as I pulled on my leather coat and buttoned it up I looked out the window at the deserted car park except for my lone car. I suddenly started to get butterflies in my stomach as I thought that maybe I might have a little fun in my car. I pulled up my collar and ran to the car. Rain was running down my coat as I got settled in. Again I became aware of the butterflies in my stomach as I put the keys into the ignition.
Without pulling out the choke or pumping the accelerator I turned the key. She cranked over for a few seconds then offered to start but did not catch. I tried a few times like this but she would fire and offer then revert back to rhythmic cranking, then offer again but engine was not catching. All the time I was saying things like, "c'mon baby, start for me".
After around 8 attempts it would start but quickly stall. I was aware of the rain beating down on the car but apart from that silence other than the creaking of my coat . Now I pull the choke all the way out and pump her hard for around 30 secs. I turn the key again, she offers to start for a few seconds then back to the lovely rhythmic cranking. I pump some more, aware of my heightened feeling of excitement........"come on, errrr errrrr errrrr errrrr errrrr errrr......pump pump......errrr errrr errrr. "F*** sake, COME ON START" I shout. I smell petrol.

Janice
Hi janice, do you still have your peugot?

VPV

Postby VPV » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:20 pm

hi, regards from Finland.
I just found this forum and looks interesting
That's cool Irina! Are you into car cranking too?

Return to “Motoring”