Fetish of women stalling their car??

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

vannyst
Wall Flower
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:51 pm

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby vannyst » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:55 pm

You are welcome :)

I wish to you a really happy good year too!!!

If you would like, we can chat a little bit sometimes :) Just send a PM :)

louise_heels
Duchess
Posts: 2568
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby louise_heels » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:38 pm

vannyst wrote:No, I mean, get stuck with my car in mud, snow or on ice.


When did this happen vannyst?

vannyst
Wall Flower
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:51 pm

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby vannyst » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Last time a couple of days ago...

iloveoldcars
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby iloveoldcars » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:43 am

anyone experiencing car starting issues recently?

Matt

User avatar
franfran
Angel
Posts: 33797
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 am
Location: 1½ metres away from you.

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby franfran » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:45 am

iloveoldcars wrote:anyone experiencing car starting issues recently?

Matt


No
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

User avatar
desktopx
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:45 am

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby desktopx » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:09 pm

franfran wrote:
iloveoldcars wrote:anyone experiencing car starting issues recently?

Matt


No

lol, @ matt : Desperate much ?
When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful. -Eric Thomas

User avatar
franfran
Angel
Posts: 33797
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 am
Location: 1½ metres away from you.

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby franfran » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:14 pm

franfran wrote:No


Actually we have a new car now, so I'm not expecting any starting problems.....
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

vannyst
Wall Flower
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:51 pm

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby vannyst » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 pm

franfran wrote:
franfran wrote:No


Actually we have a new car now, so I'm not expecting any starting problems.....


That is good to hear :) What kind of car do you have?

youngpedal
Wall Flower
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:02 am

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby youngpedal » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Hi vannyst. Very keen to hear more about our mutual interests. ;)

youngpedal
Wall Flower
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:02 am

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby youngpedal » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:13 pm

Emma90. Great to have you back. Long time no chat :((. Hope your little Mazda is having much fun this year as always

User avatar
franfran
Angel
Posts: 33797
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 am
Location: 1½ metres away from you.

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby franfran » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:50 am

vannyst wrote:
franfran wrote:
franfran wrote:No


Actually we have a new car now, so I'm not expecting any starting problems.....


That is good to hear :) What kind of car do you have?


Skoda Octavia.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

josrosk78
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:44 pm

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby josrosk78 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:25 am

I 37 year old womman that love my 1982 model renault 5TL, it`s always a struggel to get it started. Lots of spluttering,chugging,and missfiring. I luv to tease the engine by using to little choke and make the engine hesitate and stall.
When i warm up the engine i pull the choke all the way out,making the engine run very rich and soot a lot. I luv to make the whole car shake and vibrate, to that rythmic popp..poppp.popp..ppp..pooopppp....sound from the engine.
Sometimes i drive of with no warm up of the engine,and when i accelerat, the renault starts to bounce and makes some jumps and the engine hesitates and splutters.
Sometimes i pull out the choke when the engine is warm, flooding it

Vishnuachu
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 16, 2020 8:35 pm

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby Vishnuachu » Sun May 17, 2020 6:51 pm

vannyst wrote:Hello!

I have and old Opel Astra F


Hello there, like to talk to you. I am a male of 22 years old. can you add me as a friend and send me PM please

Vishnuachu
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 16, 2020 8:35 pm

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby Vishnuachu » Sun May 17, 2020 6:53 pm

josrosk78 wrote:I 37 year old womman that love my 1982 model renault 5TL, it`s always a struggel to get it started. Lots of spluttering,chugging,and missfiring. I luv to tease the engine by using to little choke and make the engine hesitate and stall.
When i warm up the engine i pull the choke all the way out,making the engine run very rich and soot a lot. I luv to make the whole car shake and vibrate, to that rythmic popp..poppp.popp..ppp..pooopppp....sound from the engine.
Sometimes i drive of with no warm up of the engine,and when i accelerat, the renault starts to bounce and makes some jumps and the engine hesitates and splutters.
Sometimes i pull out the choke when the engine is warm, flooding it


Hello there, I am a kind of male who loves females doing these activities, can you add me please dear, like to talk to you :-)

denisehornsby
Private Dancer (can now PM!)
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 pm
Location: essex

Re: Fetish of women stalling their car??

Postby denisehornsby » Tue May 26, 2020 3:40 am

Hi,
I have never stalled my car as it is an automatic. I have konked out a couple of times though but we all have at some point!! (I once ran out of petrol l!) If its slightly reluctant to start which is rare, my foot is always on the gas pedal as I turn the key just in case it needs encouragement in which case I press the pedal firmly and if necessary hard to the floor and the car starts up just fine,
regards,
Denise


Return to “Motoring”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests