Driving In High Heels

chat about all issues involving cars, servicing, help, and tips

Moderator: Silent One

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Re: Driving In High Heels

Postby stephaniewoi » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:21 am

denisehornsby wrote:Hi,
Nice to see a common sense answer, I have gone off this website a bit as some people put silly posts about trying to start their cars etc when it is supposed to be a helpful website for us girls. If you want to start your car turn the key and perhaps put your foot down a bit, if it does not start after several tries there is something wrong so take it to a mechanic and get it fixed!! No need to write about it,
Kindest regards to all those genuine posts,
Denise X

Haha yes!

Cars that don't work are not for me. I prefer driving cars that are powerful and luxurious. Expensive taste you know!

Cheap inferior poor quality cars ugh! No. Such a turn off!

denisehornsby
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby denisehornsby » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 pm

Hi Stephanie,
I must agree I too like a car with a bit of power that is there when you need it. My SL55 has had a couple of upgrades so really goes when I press the gas pedal. Makes a nice sound too and leaves those "old clunkers" behind!! Much more fun too,
KR,
Denise

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:32 am

denisehornsby wrote:Hi Stephanie,
I must agree I too like a car with a bit of power that is there when you need it. My SL55 has had a couple of upgrades so really goes when I press the gas pedal. Makes a nice sound too and leaves those "old clunkers" behind!! Much more fun too,
KR,
Denise

Haha yes ! A classy dominant woman needs a classy powerful car.

Trample&CrushM3

Postby Trample&CrushM3 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:32 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:
KR,
Denise

Haha yes ! A classy dominant woman needs a classy powerful car.

Agreed, but why don't you try a 2018 c63 AMG coupe? 503 hp; 0-60 in 3.8; top speed 155. Put that boot sole down and away you go!

denisehornsby

Postby denisehornsby » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:38 am

Hi,
CL63 sounds good My SL55 stock version is 517 hp but I have had upgrades (cost a bomb) and it now puts out over 700 hp!! limiter removed too. Not sure of 0-60 but it really goes. I have had it well over the limited speed on the M40 in the early hours but right "stiletto" was not hard to the floor and there was plenty left1 I ran out of courage,
KR,
Denise

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:34 am

CL63 sounds good My SL55 stock version is 517 hp but I have had upgrades (cost a bomb) and it now puts out over 700 hp!! limiter removed too. Not sure of 0-60 but it really goes. I have had it well over the limited speed on the M40 in the early hours but right "stiletto" was not hard to the floor and there was plenty left1 I ran out of courage,
KR,
Denise

Very nice Denise!

I have a Tesla S, with dual motor giving 518 hp. This is not the higher power version which has 750 hp. What I love with my Tesla though is the quietness the handling and the acceleration available at any speed. Just like you though I don't have the courage to go full speed. Extremely easy to drive in heels as well because mostly it's driven with the gas pedal. The brake pedal isn't used much due the the electric braking.

denisehornsby

Postby denisehornsby » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi again,
I Just thought it not a case of" step on the gas"" anymore but step on the juice!!!
KR,
Denise

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:54 pm

denisehornsby wrote:Hi again,
I Just thought it not a case of" step on the gas"" anymore but step on the juice!!!
KR,
Denise

I like that a lot Denise. Hahaha :D

denisehornsby

Postby denisehornsby » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:07 am

Hi Stephanie,
Did you step on the juice or "pump the amps"?
Kindest regards,
Denise

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:55 am

Did you step on the juice or "pump the amps"?
Kindest regards,
Denise

Haha yes!
Thing is with an electric car like my Tesla, there is no pumping to do and no revving and no ugly fumes. The pedal pumping guys will be very disappointed. Just a gentle squeeze on the pedal and the car accelerates silently and more quickly than Most fossil fuel vehicles. It's hugely satisfying on the road.

I sometimes see guys in normal cars trying to race me. I guess a chick in a Tesla provokes them. Usually I toy with them for a few moments as they try pathetically to outrun me, then I "step on the juice" and silently leave them for dead.

denisehornsby

Postby denisehornsby » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:08 am

Hi Stephanie,
Sounds like fun. I must admit I have done the same on occasion. A women driving a very powerful car seems a challenge to some guys. I sometimes let them catch up a bit and then put my "stiletto to the metal" and their toast. My up-rated V8 makes a great sound when I push the gas pedal hard and it feels good to control the power especially in very high heels!!
Kindest regards,
Denise

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:31 am

Sounds like fun. I must admit I have done the same on occasion. A women driving a very powerful car seems a challenge to some guys. I sometimes let them catch up a bit and then put my "stiletto to the metal" and their toast. My up-rated V8 makes a great sound when I push the gas pedal hard and it feels good to control the power especially in very high heels!!
Kindest regards,
Denise

Sounds wonderful Denise!
I certainly agree though that a powerful dominant woman and a powerful car seem to challenge the masculinity of some guys. It's fun to squash the egos of such little guys. I prefer a real man who is confidant enough to handle me.

denisehornsby

Postby denisehornsby » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Hi,
What sort of range does your Telsa have? Does it depend on how you drive (I suppose it must do) and how long to charge up?
KR,
Denise

stephaniewoi
Wizard

Postby stephaniewoi » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:29 pm

What sort of range does your Telsa have? Does it depend on how you drive (I suppose it must do) and how long to charge up?
KR,
Denise

Hi Denise, it has a realistic range of 350 km on a full charge, which is less if I drive hard. Mostly however it does this distance easily driving quite swiftly on long distance trips.

I charge mostly at home overnight, so am not really concerned about charging times. On a long trip it requires maybe 15 mins to add 100 km at a Tesla supercharger station which is free for me. Most of the Superchargers are located at supermarkets or similarso it's actually fine to take a break, a coffee or do a bit of shopping.

Return to “Motoring”