Alex Made in Chelsea. ..

Whats happening on your favourite soap? Discuss it here
candi23
Beginner! Talk to me!

Alex Made in Chelsea. ..

Postby candi23 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:46 pm

[*]Anyone into MIC? I haven’t watched it much in the past but catching up on previou episodes, getting into it a lot.....have to say find Alex and Spencer particularly hot.....the girls they date are soooo annoying tho.....especially Lauren Hutton.....and Natalie Joel.....
Last edited by candi23 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanMc
Seraphim

Re: Alex Made in Chelsea. ..

Postby DanMc » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Normally I hate this kind of "structured reality" crap with a passion, but MIC is my guilty pleasure. Any girl "hooking up" as they say in MIC with Mytton is an idiot, he has a terrible track record for cheating. Most of the "bois" are the kind of people to steer clear of. I mean who in their right mind would go out with Jamie? JP is a tosser, he had the nicest girl on the show, dumped her and told her to work on herself. Toff is lovely in a slightly dizzy sort of way and it looks like she's going to get hurt again.
For The Many Not The Few.

candi23
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby candi23 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Yeah. .totally guilty pleasure! Nicola Hughes....ridiculous. ..slagging off alex as a vile etc human being.....! Couldn't have been that bad hey.....she speijnt 2 years on off w him! So jel of natalie joel having hookef up with both hugo and Spencer.!...ridiculously slim as well. ...can't imagine she's much fun in bed!?

observer225
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby observer225 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:34 pm

Haha.....well....can imagine girls love Spencer and hugo etc. ...and totally hate natalie....Lauren. ...kimberley garner etc....that's no reflection on how they are in real life...orr perform in bed. Natalie I see as hot.....I'm absolutely sure she's fantastic in bed. ...she's dated both the guys abover for example

candi23
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby candi23 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:16 pm

Maybe she is....bit still annoying

Return to “TV and Soaps”