Netflix top new releases in June

Whats happening on your favourite soap? Discuss it here
Alexa.a94

Netflix top new releases in June

Postby Alexa.a94 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:00 pm

As the month of June begins, a number of new movies and fresh seasons of TV series will be added to Netflix.

Movies including Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Thor: Ragnarok, The Departed, Blue Jasmine, The King's Speech, Just Friends, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, Rumor Has It and Tarzan will all be added to the streaming service throughout the month. Season 14 of Grey’s Anatomy and season eight of Portlandia will also become available.

A number of Netflix originals will join the streaming service, including the films Set It Up, Sunday’s Illness and Alex Strangelove. New seasons of The Ranch, GLOW, Marcella and Marvel’s Luke Cage will also premiere, as well as the series-finale film of Sense 8.

Here is the complete list of upcoming Shows and Movies

https://www.netflixdown.com/netflix-new ... june-2018/

Please share your thoughts on shows or movies which you have watched so far... My last movie on Netflix was
The Kissing Booth..and I loved it.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!” – Helen Keller 8) 8)

KBEES
Wizard

Re: Netflix top new releases in June

Postby KBEES » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Most films are downloadable these days, one you mention The Departed for example. With a decent IPTV provider you can get all Sky Movies, BEiN, BT & Sky Sports all UK channels and a whole host of VOD for about £75 a year. Also, it is portable which is good for going abroad and having all your UK TV. Or whichever country you desire.

I have met someone I cannot live without rather than someone that I can live with.

Return to “TV and Soaps”