The fjords of Baffin Island

Travel news from around the world
Naya

The fjords of Baffin Island

Postby Naya » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:03 am

The Baffin Island is the greatest island in Canada. This island lying between Greenland and the Canadian mainland and really famous for its beauty in among the travellers.It is best place for exploring..

Steven Ansel
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: The fjords of Baffin Island

Postby Steven Ansel » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:36 am

I am feeling very bad to tell you that I have never visited this place in my life and have no idea about this too. I really wanna explore this destination and before going there want to explore something useful about this place. So would you like to share some detail of this destination/?
Last edited by Steven Ansel on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jamir

Postby Jamir » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:36 am

Naya! I appreciate your efforts. ou have shared the beautiful image of this island. But I feel bad to tell you that I have never explored this and in my life. But your shared image develop my craze to explore this island a least one time Os I will explore this island in future.

Naya

Postby Naya » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:10 am

If you both have not explored this fjord of Baffin Island then I will like to recommend you to must explore the beauty of this place because the beauty of this island is able to see. So now when you will like to go there?

Jamir

Postby Jamir » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:08 am

I am feeling glad to tell you that I have also come back from this place. A few months ago I had visited Baffin Island with my some class mates. I must say that in this place I have seen the stunning views of this island and enjoyed sightseeing there. I wish I could explore this place again and again.

Return to “Travel”