Women peeing when traveling, etc.

Travel news from around the world
Mac
FF Royalty

Women peeing when traveling, etc.

Postby Mac » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:57 pm

Women, do you ever wish that you could have a penis for peeing when away from home?

Note: I would never wish for a penis even when traveling, hiking, camping, etc.
:D :girl: :angel: :D

Proud Woman
Wet behind the ears

Postby Proud Woman » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:03 pm

I know a girl who was born with a penis that pees, a vagina (including labia), and ovaries. Her vagina developed normally but she has never ovulated or menstruated. Her penis never got over 2 inches long or hard enough to penetrate a vagina. She has only tiny "A-" breasts and other feminine features.

She can present herself either as a woman or as a man (however, with a feminine appearance). She even tried going topless, as a boy, to the beach on a few occasions, being questioned only once.

As a teenager, some of the girls who saw her penis thought that it was rather cute and novel. Other girls thought that she was a real freak. She doesn't like to stand when peeing so she has no real need for the penis. She has consulted several doctors about removing it but none have wanted to do so.
Last edited by Proud Woman on Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think the couple in my avatar look really great.

Hate Mine

Postby Hate Mine » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:45 am

Proud Woman wrote:I know a girl who was born with a penis that pees, a vagina (including labia), and ovaries. Her vagina developed normally but she has never ovulated or menstruated. Her penis never got over 2 inches long or hard enough to penetrate a vagina. She has only tiny "A-" breasts and other feminine features.

She doesn't like to stand when peeing so she has no real need for the penis. She has consulted several doctors about removing it but none have wanted to do so.

If you find a way to get a licensed doctor to remove it under legitimate conditions, please let us know.

Hate Mine

Postby Hate Mine » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:51 am

Sorry about the previous post. The system messed it up.

Proud Woman wrote:I know a girl who was born with a penis that pees, a vagina (including labia), and ovaries. ........

She doesn't like to stand when peeing so she has no real need for the penis. She has consulted several doctors about removing it but none have wanted to do so.

If she finds a way to get a licensed doctor to remove it under legitimate conditions, please let us know. I also feel that way about mine.

Hate Mine

Postby Hate Mine » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:54 am

Sorry about the previous posts. The system messed them up.

If she finds a way to get a licensed doctor to remove it under legitimate conditions, please let us know. I also feel that way about mine.

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:14 pm

Hate Mine wrote:Sorry about the previous posts. The system messed them up.

How about Lorena Bobbit? She is not a doctor but she might do it for you.

Captain
Demigod

Postby Captain » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:09 pm

squatting isn't THAT much of an inconvenience.. and if it is hold it in!

Mac
FF Royalty

Postby Mac » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:31 am

Captain wrote:squatting isn't THAT much of an inconvenience.. and if it is hold it in!

:clap: :clap: More guys should look at it that way. :clap: :clap:

shavenbush
Chatter

Postby shavenbush » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:52 pm

Cant see the need to change myself especially since stopping wearing knickers it is so easy to take a pee. Where ever a bloke can go so can I so there is no problem. Even if you wear knickers they are easily pulled to the side when waering a skirt.

lee_SS

Postby lee_SS » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:57 pm

Its easy for a guy cos firstly its quicker and easier. You dont even have to take your pants or underwear off or sit down. And you dont have to worry about sitting on a dirty toilet seat. Plus its a lot more socailly acceptble for a guy to just turn round and piss on a wall and its more discrete. Also guys can aim where to pee, whether its a couple of feets away, in bottles, out of windows, through holes, into a bucket, in the sink (its the perfect hieght if you have ever noticed) behind a tree and bad toilets aren't a problem for men as they dont need to use them to piss or even sit down and if they do they only spend 25 secs taking a leak in there as they dont have to sit down or heck they don't even gotta take there pants off.

also there are never any queues in mens toilets.

Sherwoodlondon
Magician

Postby Sherwoodlondon » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:39 pm

When travelling a lot of girls just use the mens room, because there isn't a queue there. French girls, in particular, do it all the time - possibly because I think they have unisex toilets in France.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:32 pm

unisex toilets are really stupid (wel at least for women) because men pee all over public toilet seats so why would women want to sit on them

Its easy for a guy cos firstly its quicker and easier. You dont even have to take your pants or underwear off or sit down. And you dont have to worry about sitting on a dirty toilet seat. Plus its a lot more socailly acceptble for a guy to just turn round and piss on a wall and its more discrete. Also guys can aim where to pee, whether its a couple of feets away, in bottles, out of windows, through holes, into a bucket, in the sink (its the perfect hieght if you have ever noticed) behind a tree and bad toilets aren't a problem for men as they dont need to use them to piss or even sit down and if they do they only spend 25 secs taking a leak in there as they dont have to sit down or heck they don't even gotta take there pants off.

also there are never any queues in mens toilets.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:16 pm

hahah girls 8)

L-Rebecca
Wet behind the ears

Postby L-Rebecca » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:17 am

whats hard about squatting? when you travel take paper and dont pee on your pants, its not that difficult! If you can pee into a toilet whats difficult about peeing in a bush or behind a tree!

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:34 pm

youd get raped if caught

Return to “Travel”