Summer Places

Travel news from around the world
Dany123
Just warming up

Summer Places

Postby Dany123 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:12 am

This summer I am going to tour with my friends. My friends chose this tour to enjoy this vacation. I am very excited to go there. Let me share some names of summer places for all community members to make a plan to go to these places. The names are;
NEWFOUNDLAND
SILK ROAD, CHINA
ICELAND
SRI LANKA
PARIS

Brown
Teacher

Re: Summer Places

Postby Brown » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:31 am

Dany123, here I want to tell you I have been visited the Silk Road few years ago during my China trip. It is one fo the famous attractions of this country. It is also the oldest and most historically important overland trade route of the world.

Drake
Wet behind the ears

Postby Drake » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:06 am

I'm just so excited because i'm going to visit Hawaii this year. I'm going to explore this beautiful island with my friends and i'm just so sure that i'll have fun there while exploring all of the places there. Now i'm just so excited about my tour and surly will have fun there.

Brown
Teacher

Postby Brown » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:14 am

Drake, I am sure you will have great time there. It is one of the prettiest state of USA that is visited by millions of tourists ever year around the world. I also went there few months ago with my wife.

herry gee
Wall Flower

Postby herry gee » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:02 pm

I will favor the ICELAND because it is really a cool place to enjoy summer vacations with travel buddies. I love this region and must say its climate make it perfect region to have summer vacations there with travel partners. So, must try it once.

Drake
Wet behind the ears

Postby Drake » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:39 am

Yeah i also think that Iceland is a very beautiful country to visit for travelers. The country has a wide range of beautiful attraction, which people just love to visit so much. That just always makes me feel so good to experience all these kind of places. I hope that we'll like our visit to the place so much.

Abelia

Postby Abelia » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:53 am

Iceland is one of my favorites because it is the popular Island between the visitors. Hot Springs, Water Falls, Glaciers and Beaches are the main attractions for the travelers. According to me summer is a good season to visit this Island because it has a good amount of entertaining features specially the Gullfoss. The view of water fall through the rocks is a popular attraction. It is an incredible location to explore.

Drake
Wet behind the ears

Postby Drake » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:21 am

Abelia! That's no doubt a very beautiful place to visit. As i said that i have never gotten the chance to explore the place but i have heard a lot about the beauty of that place. That just always makes me feel so great to experience such kiund of countries always, and i also think that summer is the best time to be there.

Curl232
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Curl232 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:58 am

let me tell you all that at this summer i am thinking to take an tour to any of the European country, So what would you all will like to suggest me that which country i should explore. It will be completely too good for me and also any sort of information will be appreciative .

Mari321
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Mari321 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:54 am

Curl232, I will suggest you some names attractions which you can go there in the summer season. I also planning to go in these places in the whole summer season. The names are;
Grand Canyon
Banff National Park
Taj Mahal
Niagara Falls
Central Park
Yosemite National park
I hope you will like all of these places and will try to go there in summer season.

reesefrazier
Wall Flower

Postby reesefrazier » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:24 am

Maldives! Have you seen its beaches? It's also a good bet for couples out there looking for a place to stay in for their honeymoon. :D

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:02 am

Wow! I also dream about my vocation ...

Steven Ansel
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Steven Ansel » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:34 am

I would like to say that all of you guys have shared such a nice names of attraction for having a fun in summer vacation. I like all those attractions names and have added in my bucket for future. So anyone likes to say something about Banff National Park?
I tried out bus tour in los angeles to GC.

Naya

Postby Naya » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:49 am

Banff National Park is really a nice and beautiful place in the Canada. it is made up of many huge glashiors, land scapes and many of dense forests. The Banff National Park is rushed with the great natural beauty. It is best place for all nature lovers.

Jamir

Postby Jamir » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:15 pm

According to my point of views, these places are best for exploring in summer.
Europe
California Coast
Adirondack Mountains
Istanbul
Old West, USA

Return to “Travel”