grand canyon bus tours from las vegas

Travel news from around the world
Brown
Teacher

grand canyon bus tours from las vegas

Postby Brown » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:28 am

I have been enjoyed the last month with my few fellows. I must say that was an awesome experience of my whole traveling life. We have been visited all well known attractions of these regions.

Parkle
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: grand canyon bus tours from las vegas

Postby Parkle » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:03 am

Dany123, I can see that you also have liked the place so much, There are a lot of the places in Arizona like Grand Canyon to visit, I'm sure that if vere you'll visit the place you are going to have so much fun like i spend amazing time there.

Dany123
Just warming up

Postby Dany123 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:10 am

Parkle, I am pretty sure that I will enjoy there a lot. I am very excited to see the Grand Canyon. I heard a lot about the beauty and things of it. I want to see some images of the Grand Canyon. Would you like to share with me?

Brown
Teacher

Postby Brown » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:51 am

Dany123, I also have great experience of Grand Canyon because I have been there few months ago with my friends. During this trip I have been captured a lot of pictures of this destination.

Drake
Wet behind the ears

Postby Drake » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:46 am

Grand canyon is the place, which is like wow. I have been explored the amazing and tremendous place when i was on my United States tour, and really enjoyed myself while exploring the place. I must say that people should must visit the place who have not been to there yet.

Brown
Teacher

Postby Brown » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:58 am

I agreed with Drake, every adventure lover should go there once in your life. In this destination you can enjoy a lot of adventures activities like; hiking, biking, boating, climbing and many others.

Drake
Wet behind the ears

Postby Drake » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:19 am

Yeah Brown! You are right we can explored all these sort of places there, and surly will have fun there while exploring the place. People who are adventure lovers like me, can always enjoy there self a lot while exploring such sort of places there surly.

Brown
Teacher

Postby Brown » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:27 am

Drake, after reading your post I am feeling you love to explore adventures destinations around the world. Would you like to tell me about your favorite adventures destinations of the world?

Drake
Wet behind the ears

Postby Drake » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:37 am

Brown! Let me tell you that its like my dream to explore different places around, So its liking i'm living my dream to visit this sort of amazing places. I'm sure that my experience will be just so nice to visit this kind of places always, Always i except the same in future also, That i'll get the chance to visit more around.

Abelia

Postby Abelia » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:19 am

Grand Canyon is one of the main attractions in USA. I have visited there during my kings dominion tour. I enjoyed there different travel activities like picnic, camping, photography and hiking. It was a remarkable journey for me and I will like to go there again when it will be possible.

grason123
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby grason123 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:13 am

Abelia wrote:Grand Canyon is one of the main attractions in USA. I have visited there during my kings dominion tour. I enjoyed there different travel activities like picnic, camping, photography and hiking. It was a remarkable journey for me and I will like to go there again when it will be possible.

I agree with you Abelia that the Grand Canyon is main attraction of the USA where we can see appealing sights of natural beauty. The sunset view gives a great opportunity for photographers. I love to see the special formation of this canyon. Its nearest attractions also make the tour more memorable for travelers.

jimmynoor
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby jimmynoor » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:00 am

I agree Las Vegas is full of many attractions, where we can enjoy a lot.

yann
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby yann » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:53 am

All of you shared nice views about this region and shared photos are really attention gabbing for me. I hope to go there will be a fun way for me and soon will make sure to go for it:D

ChristinaIsHere
High Priestess

Postby ChristinaIsHere » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Brown wrote:Dany123, I also have great experience of Grand Canyon because I have been there few months ago with my friends. During this trip I have been captured a lot of pictures of this destination.

So beautiful!! Not far away from me. I recall sharing a really funny comment to Angelina Jolie once about a Grand Canyon, turned into a pretty funny joke. Good memories

Return to “Travel”