boston to new york bus tour

Travel news from around the world
Parkle
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Re: boston to new york bus tour

Postby Parkle » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:12 am

Brown, Your right these tours are a very nice way to explore the beauty of that place. First i would love to know about your personally experience of the place. I'm sure that you had great time there. What say>?

Dany123
Just warming up

Postby Dany123 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:51 am

You are right Parkle. It is the best way to see the beauty of both destinations. I visited both destinations one year ago with my uncle. I Visited there for the first time and my first experience was awesome. I was never disappointed to the beauty of the destinations. I enjoyed there a lot myself.

Drake
Wet behind the ears

Postby Drake » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:36 am

Like all of your positive opinions about New York. That's one of my most favorite city too to explore., I have been to there like for three times and always had so much fun there. New York has Variety and variation in its attractions. That just offers all kind of places to explore. Which is a positive point of that city.

Abelia

Postby Abelia » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:26 am

All of you are right, Boston to New York bus tour is a positive way to enjoy the beauty of these incredible destinations. I have enjoyed this tour one time in my traveling life but I would like to go there again. I have great fun time there. These are my favorite tourist attractions. The natural beauty and attracting sights are the reason of it. It was an enjoyfull journey for me and I would like to refer it.

Drake
Wet behind the ears

Postby Drake » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:32 am

I'm just so glad that everyone is agree on thoughts about Boston and New York. Both of the cities are no doubt marvelous and popular. I just love to explore them personally too, and hope that will be there again soon. Tell me that which other of the places you guys liked to explore at both of the cities?

Abelia

Postby Abelia » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:48 am

Guys, I have taken the bus tour to Boston with my college friends.It is really a promising one destinations. We stayed there for one day and have a stunning view of the popular attractions. The incredible destination grabs my attention toward it and we enjoyed there different activities. I spent there good fun time. I would like to visit this kind of tourism destination again.

bobbrger
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby bobbrger » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:52 pm

I don't know if you would want to ride a bus that long through both of those cities.

They are pretty heavy traffic and that sounds kind of miserable but it could work I guess.

Mateo

Postby Mateo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:48 am

New York is the best destination for traveling lover and visitors. I am also traveling lover and I explored much time in my life and I ahead wish again will explaore this. My curiosity about this place will never end because I spent the very great moment with my lover. Have any members spent this moment?

Jamir

Postby Jamir » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:15 am

New York is the best place for exploring around the USA. According to traveling point of view, the NY is adorable and fantastic destination there. Many tourists like this destination due to Niagara fall because of this waterfall, is an attractive attention there. New York is my favorite destination which I want to explore again and again in the USA.

Return to “Travel”