Re: Beauty of Tuscany..

Travel news from around the world
Brown
Teacher

Postby Brown » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:59 am

albraka g, I have been to Tuscany few months ago with my wife. It is one of the prettiest destinations of Italy. This region offers a wide range of natural and heritage spots. This destination is best for every kind of travelers.

Drake
Wet behind the ears

Postby Drake » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:18 am

Brown! That looks great kind of place to visit., I have never been to there but that looks a nice place to visit. I'm sure that i'm going to have so much fun at the place, if i'[ll get the chance to be there. Tell me if anyone other has any sort of information about the place.

Abelia

Postby Abelia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:13 am

Drake, My brother has visited Tuscany last month with his beloved wife. He told me some famous attractions of Tuscany. Here I will like to share their names such as Florence Cathedral, Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza dei Miracoli, Basilica of Santa Croce, Florence, and Boboli Gardens. On the base of my brothers good experience I will like to suggest you these places. I am sure you will have there good fun.

Drake
Wet behind the ears

Postby Drake » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:44 am

Abelia! Seems like your brother and his wife had so much fun at the place, and also told you the great name of that country. I'm, sure that all of your shared names will be proved helpful for everyone. That's a pretty a acquaintances for me, and i would also like to recommend all of you that placer and surly all of you will have fun there.

grason123
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby grason123 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:19 am

If we talk about the beauty of Tuscany then I must say it is a fertile land and filled with lush green views. Here I would like to share some photos with you. Its really an amazing place to see.

Abelia

Postby Abelia » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:28 am

Grason, I must say that you have posted beautiful images of Tuscany. The images are true reflection of this incredible destination and also grabs my attention toward it. I am also thinking to make a tour of this destination with my friend Alissa in summer Vacations.

Drake
Wet behind the ears

Postby Drake » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:41 am

Appreciate you for the images and information which you have shared with all of us. I really liked it and hope that in future also we'll find a lot to learn from you through these kind of things always.

Adelia
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Adelia » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:09 am

I would like to say that all members have shared really informative posts. the images are also interesting and attention grabbing. Honestly speaking, I have no idea about Tuscany and its attractions because I never had been there but will like to plan a tour of this destination in my future.

Steven Ansel
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Steven Ansel » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:50 am

Wow!!! lovely images you have shared here guys and must say that all have shared useful information about this place. I am feeling very bad to tell you that I have never visited this place in my life and have no idea about this too. So anyone like to suggest some names of attractions with all of us?

:dance: :clap: :whistle:
I tried out bus tour in los angeles to GC.

Naya

Postby Naya » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:54 am

Leaning Tower of Pisa
Uffizi Gallery
Florence Cathedral
Piazza del Campo
Piazza dei Miracoli
Siena Cathedral
Palazzo Vecchio
Florence Baptistery
Galleria dell'Accademia
Elba
Ponte Vecchio
Garfagnana
are the best places for visisting.

Jamir

Postby Jamir » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Naya! I appreciate your effect you have shared nice attractions names list of this destination. I have only explored Leaning Tower of Pisa in all of these attractions. Other attractions new for me. By the way, which attractions you have explored personally?

Naya

Postby Naya » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:51 am

Jamir! All these places names that I have mentioned in my post have explored by me.I have explored them a few months ago with my uncle and have there a relly good timer. i would like to recommend you to must go there.

Jamir

Postby Jamir » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:45 am

Naya! It is really good, you have explored all of these places personally. I like your suggestions. In my forthcoming days, I must try to explore all of these places personally. But now I want to hear your experience about that attraction which are your favorite in these attractions.

Naya

Postby Naya » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:24 am

I have really great kind of time at Leaning Tower of Pisa with my buddies. I have enjoyed there many of activities. Making the photos at Leaning Tower would be best thing thatIhave enjoyed there. would you like to see the image that I have captured there?

Jamir

Postby Jamir » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:38 am

Yeah, I want to see those images which you have captured there. Because through seeing the images the travelers come to know about the place in a nice way. I also like photography. So you must share your captured images in your next post.

Return to “Travel”